Smooth Operator (CH 44 : END)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you na ja Noy for this surprise update!! You are so good to us!! :kiss: I think we are indeed happy and giddy reading this chapter! It's so sweet and romantic especially with Nadech's confession! Best of luck on your essays. We will miss you in the meantime and wait patiently until the next update!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Thanks ladies :kiss: I got some bad news. I think I'm going to be wrapping this FF up pretty soon. Maybe 5 more chapters but I'm not sure yet. It usually never goes as planned :lol:

Tinie

sarNie Egg
Oh no! It's going to end already?! But he just confessed.. And the sweetness has just begun! Oh man... I love your FF too much to want it to end. But thanks for sharing ur talent here so far :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I thought this FF might be around 35-40 chapters like your previous works but regardless of the length, I'll still love it. It's just sad thinking this story might end soon since I've been stalking this thread for a good 3 month 555. I'll sure miss all the convos in here.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
No worries na ja Noy! I know you are busy and all. Five more chapters sound good but I feel sad too that it's ending. I will definitely miss spazzing with everyone here! Can we expect a nice wedding and a baby? Then Yaya won't feel alone in the world anymore. She would have a complete family of her own. Thank you for entertaining us and sharing your awesome talent!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hey ladies, I'm hoping to squeeze in a chapter sometime tonight *cross fingers* :) so stay tuned!

Also, I just wanna warn you ladies that Davika will be returning once again. So be prepared for her destruction :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG...Davika is coming back?!! More drama I see...I can't wait! You're the best Noy!! :kiss:
lol gotta make things complicated before it gets better. hehe. Oh & Noah will be coming back too. I have everything already planned out. I just gotta write it all haha. Anyways, stay tune! I'll be back after I finish my essay :kiss:

Oh drama!!!! Lol
I guess they have to deal with the past to move forward???? Kinda sad it's ending soon but I rather have 5 great chapters then 20 not-so-good ones. Love you Noy.... Thanks for making time to update.... I am bored without a Yadech lakorn so I am counting on you na.... Hehe.

I'll check back tonight ka

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh drama!!!! Lol
I guess they have to deal with the past to move forward???? Kinda sad it's ending soon but I rather have 5 great chapters then 20 not-so-good ones. Love you Noy.... Thanks for making time to update.... I am bored without a Yadech lakorn so I am counting on you na.... Hehe.

I'll check back tonight ka
You know I had to add some drama! I hope I don't disappoint you Kiki! :D

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 26

"All packed..." Yaya lets out a sigh of relief with a smile on her face as she stares at the packed luggage. Everything's packed at last, just in time before Nadech gets here. She is still clueless as to where Nadech's taking her. Just bring a lot of summer dresses, a bathing suit, sunscreen and flip flops. That's what he told her. It's at the beach-- that is all she knows. But where exactly and for what?

She slips into the long floral summer dress and stares at her own reflection. "There..." she utters to herself, staring at her reflection. Nowadays, things have been looking brighter for her. There's a bright aurora emitting around her like the brightest sunshine. Her complexion seems clearer than usual. Her smile's even brighter and bigger than before to the point the muscles on her face aches. And it's all thanks to Nadech.

It's been three months since she and Nadech started dating. Three wonderful months. Sad to say it but in the beginning, she had hoped he would somehow make a mistake. Anything tiny or perhaps something big. She waited desperately for him to mess up. Because if it did, it would give her a reason to say he is just like the rest of the men out there. Yet, the truth was, he has yet to mess up. He has proven himself to be different. There has yet to be a sad and lonely day when he's around. He's made her the happiest woman on the face of the earth. As a matter of fact--she's fallen head over heels for him.

Yaya puts on her earrings when the door bell rings. Her stomach flutters at the sound of the ring, sensing Nadech's presence on the other side of the door. She walks over to open it for him. He stands before her, smiling from ear to ear with his hands behind her back.

"Hello my beautiful sunshine..." He leans in giving her a kiss on the lips.

Yaya giggles as chills runs down her spin. His kisses always gives her goosebumps. It's the kind that makes the body trembles. The kind that makes the knees vunerable. It's the kind that makes a person want more and more.

"Hi sweetie..." she smiles shyly.

He smirks, pulling something from behind him, a bouquet of roses, "These are for my lovely lady..." he says with a smile.

Her face lid up, eyes beaming with joy, "Aww.. Thanks sweetie-- these are so beautiful..." she utters, smiling the bouquet of roses.

"But not as beautiful as the woman standing in front of me..." he leans closer to her, giving her a kiss on the cheek."

She chuckles, feeling her cheeks turning red, "You're so cheesy..." she says softly, "You know you don't have to get me roses every time we go out." she tells him.

"I don't have to-- but I want to." He tells her, "Why? because you deserve such beautiful gift." he says with a grin.

She shakes her head, unable to stop smiling, "I mean you don't have to because I won't be home to take care of these roses." She says, "But I'll put them in a vase. Hopefully they'll still be beautiful when we return."

"If they tarnish-- I'll buy keep buying more," he grins at her, sneaking another kiss on her lips.

"Nadech..." she scolds him playfully.

He smirks, "Are you all packed?" he ask, noticing her luggage on the bed.

"Yes I did-- I just got done," Yaya tells him as she's busy putting the roses into the vase.

"We should get going then." he tells her, walking over grab her luggage.

"Okay-- let me grab my purse and sunglasses first." she walks over to her night stand and grabs her things. "You still haven't told me where we're going, Nadech."

He grins at her seductively, "You'll see when we get there... It's a surprise..."

"You and your surprises...." She rolls her eyes, "Can't you give me a hint...?" she ask, pouting like a little girl with sad puppy eyes.

He chuckles, shaking his head, "That won't work on me, Yaya." he grabs nose and pulls gently.

Yaya wrinkles her nose, "fine..." she utters.

Nadech chuckles at her cuteness and without thinking, he pulls her closer to him, wrapping her tightly in his arm. "You'll have a great time..." he gaze into her eyes, giving her a kiss on the forehead. She smiles up at him.

"Let's get going." He tells her, "The cab is waiting for us." she smiles at him.

"Cab...?" she stares at him with a puzzled look.

"We're flying to our destination." he tells her.

"Oh okay. Let's get going then." Yaya replies.

She locks the door to her apartment and walk hand in hand down to the lobby. Nadech loads her luggage into the cab and they were off..

A puzzled Yaya looked at Nadech, "What is this place Nadech?" she ask him, staring at the small jet from a distance. The cab parks the car.

He smiles at her, "This--" he gets out of the car, opening the door for her, "This is my private jet." he grins, pointing to the plane behind him.

Her jaws dropped, "Your-- your private jet!?" she exclaim with big eyes.

He chuckles at the startled Yaya. "Yes, my own jet..." he smiles. He gabs their luggages and pays the cab driver. "Let's get going. We gotta fly out soon." He grabs her by the hand, helping her up the steps.

"I can't-- I can't..." she's still trying to wrap her fingers around the fact that he owns a jet.

"Yaya..." he calls her, staring at the dazed Yaya. When she didn't answer, he kisses her on the lips, taking her by surprise.

She gasps for air, snapping back to reality. "I'm-- I'm sorry..." she shakes her head, unaware she had dozed off. "I'm-- I'm just-- I'm still in shock..." she stares at him, wondering what else has he been keeping from her.

She stares at him oddly, "Do always take your women on your private jet?" she stares him down with suspicious eyes.

He throws his head back and lets out a soft laugh before turning to her with a serious expression, "No..." he smiles at her, "Just you..." he kisses lips. Chills ran up her spin as he reassured her. She smile at him. How can a smooth operator be so sweet? she ask herself.

An hour later they arrive at their destination-- Koh Tao.

Yaya walks down onto the dock. Her eyes lid up at the beautiful clear green ocean, "Wow..." She gasps for air, "This is so beautiful...." she tells Nadech, thinking it's really paradise here, "It's magnificent here Nadech..." she utters softly, feeling overwhelm by the beautiful scenary.

"I'm glad you like it-- It's our little getaway island."

"Ours?" she ask confusingly, "This island is yours?!" she shouts in disbelief.

"Yes--well... technically my parents." He tells her, smiling down at the shocked Yaya.

She's speechless. He has his own private jet and an own island? What more can this man possibly have?! she ask herself in complete and utter shock.

"Come on-- let's go put our things in the room." he takes her by the hand and waltz towards the resort.

They arrived at the room and Nadech opens the door.

"Wow...." Yaya's eyes widen at the huge suit they're staying in. "I've never seen anything like this..." she chuckles in awe, "This is amazing!" she shouts with joy, "It's so beautiful here..." she inhales the clean fresh air.

Suddenly her mood change when she noticed only one huge bed. She stares at it in horror, feeling a lump in her throat.

"I'm sorry-- these suits only comes with one king size bed." he grins at her.

Yaya smiles uneasily, feeling her stomach in knots. Does that mean I have to sleep with him on this one bed? She's feeling queesy all of the sudden.

"Uhm..." Nadech clears his throat, "I'll-- I'll leave you alone so you can change, freshen up or whatever it is you women do... I told them to run a bubble bath if you wanna relax a bit... I'll be by later to get you for the party tonight..." he smiles at her.

"Party?" she ask him.

He nods his head, "It's my grandma's birthday today-- my close family and friends are here and I want to you to be here to celebrate it with me." he smiles at her.

"Ah..." Yaya's eyes widen, feeling nervous about meeting his family like this, "Okay..." she says softly.

He leans in closer to her, giving her a kiss on the forehead, "Don't worry... my family won't bite. They'll like you as much as I like you." he winks at her.

A ton of weight lifted from her shoulder upon hearing Nadech's reassuring words. She watches him leave the room. She takes a little tour around the suite before heading to the bathroom. Immediately she noticed the rose pedals in the tub. Her heart flutters, seeing the beautiful drawn bath. Yaya removes her clothes and gets into the tub for a little relaxation.

After soaking in the tub for 30 minutes, she was feeling rejuvenated. She walks into the bedroom, noticing a long floral dress on the bed with a sign that says "wear me." She smiles at the dress. It's all Nadech's work. She quickly changes, realizing it's getting dark already.

Soon as she was done getting ready, there was a knock on the door. She opens it-- Nadech's standing before her with a purple lily in hand.

"For the beautiful lady..." he kisses her on the cheek. "Let me put it in your hair." he says to her.

She smiles at him, "How do I look?" she twirls for him.

"Absolutely stunning..." he takes her hands, "Like an angel that fell from heaven." he kisses them gently, "And I'm the one who caught the fallen angel..." he winks at her.

"You're so cheesy..." she smirks.

"I know..." he smirks, "Let's go. Everybody's waiting for us." he says.

They walk hand in hand to an open grassfield near the water. "Oh wow..." she utters, feeling nervous about meeting everybody. They were all seated, waiting for Nadech and Yaya.

"Don't be nervous... I'm here.." he squeezes her hand, taking her to the table where his mother and grandma was sitting.

"Barry!" his mom shouts with joy, getting up to hug him, "Glad you finally came..." she gives him a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course I came mother--" he kisses her on the cheek, then turns to his grandma, giving her a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Happy birthday grandma," he says with a smile on his face.

"Thanks Barry. I'm so glad you're here..." his grandma smiles sweetly at him, "But Who's the beautiful lady behind you?" she ask, trying to get a peak at Yaya. He grins, "This--" he pulls Yaya from behind him, "This is Yaya, grandma-- She's my girlfriend."

His grandma held a hand towards her chest, "Wow..." She chuckles softly, "I never thought I'd see the day...." she chuckles. "Come here Yaya... let me hug you..." she welcomes Yaya with open arms.

Yaya smiles weakly, staring at Nadech in awe. He nods his head, gesturing for her to go.

"Hi-- Hi..." she gives his grandmother a gently hug, "Nice to meet you Mrs.--"

"Just call me Granny Prik." She smiles, cupping Yaya's face, "you're so beautiful...This has got to be the best birthday gift anyone's given me..." she smiles.

"Gift...? I'm sorry... what gift...? " she turns her head towards Nadech, wondering what he's talking about. He doesn't utter a word, instead, pretends he's distracted by something in the sky.

"You're the gift sweetheart... Barry brought you here to see me..." She beams at Yaya, "I never thought I'd see the day he'll bring a woman to meet me..." she chuckles sweetly.

"Enough mother..." Nadech's mother nudges Granny Prik's arm, "You're gonna scare the girl."

"Come here Yaya--" Nadech's mother, opens her arms, welcoming Yaya, "I need to give you a hug." She hugs her tightly.

Yaya smiles and hugs his mother's warm embrace. She almost forgot what it felt to hug a mother. Her heart warms with love and comfort.

"It's nice seeing you again..." She says to Yaya, with a big bright smile on her face.

"Thanks-- thanks for having me here..." Yaya utters, feeling welcome into the family.

"Have a seat here-- next to me, the food's about to be served." His mother smiles. Yaya doesn't hesistate as she takes a seat next to his mother and grandmother. Nadech sits across from Yaya and introduce her to the rest of his family.

Once the food was served, they were all busy eating and talking, having a good time surrounded by good company. They wined and ate cake as the music played in the background.

"Can I ask you something Yaya?" His mother place the utensils down.

Yaya takes a sip of wine, nodding her head, "Yes?" she ask.

"I don't want to put you on the spot or anything," she pauses, staring at Yaya, "But do you love my son, Barry?" his mother ask boldly.

Yaya's eyes widen, taken back by the question. Her heart beats loudly. Nadech chokes on his wine, shooting his mother the be-quiet-mother-I'm-going-to-kill-you look.

"You don't have to answer that Yaya." he quickly intervenes.

Yaya chuckles nervously, feeling the eyes suddenly all on her. She swallows hard, taking another sip of her wine, "Uhm...Well I..." she looks at Nadech, who's turning bright red. She could tell he's dying of embarrassment.

The warm and fuzzy feeling returns once again as she stares at him. Does she love him? She ask herself. Without further hesistation, she utters,"Yes..." she smiles at his mother, who's beaming with joy.

"I-- I do...I love Nadech..." she chuckles nervously, feeling as though she's on top of the world.

Nadech could feel his stomach turns upon hearing say she loves him. His heart's beats faster and faster. Palms begin to sweat. His ears ring, heart thumping faster by the second. She loves me...? her words replay in his mind. He swallows hard, feeling a lump in his throat.

"Well then...." his mother picks up his wine glass, "I heard all that I need to know--Let's toast to that!"

Yaya could feel her cheeks turning red as she stares at Nadech. He raise his glass at Yaya, smiling from ear to ear.

Shortly after, everybody part ways. Yaya and Nadech walks back towards their suite. Silence fell between them as they slowly walk under the wonderous night sky.

Once inside the suit, Yaya takes a seat on the bed. What is he thinking about? Was it too much to confess? Will he break up with me because of that? Her heart beats faster as questions of doubt filled her mind.

He flops next to her, taking her by the hand, "Yaya..." Nadech clears his throat, breaking the silence between them.

She stares at him, wondering what was bothering him, "Yes...?" she says with a weak smile.

"Uhm..." he looks down at her hand, caressing her soft smooth skin, "You didn't have to tell my mom you love me Yaya..." he looks her in the eyes.

She swallows hard, staring at Nadech, "You--you don't believe me?" She ask feeling her voice slowly trembling. Suddenly feeling discouraged.

"No-- no..." he quickly defends himself, pulling her closer to him, "It's just-- I didn't want you to feel obligated to answer because my mom asked you.." he stares deeply into her eyes.

"I didn't feel obligated Nadech..." she takes his hand, smiling from ear to ear, "I really mean it..." she looks at him, "I... I -- I love you Nadech..." she softly utters showing him her sincerity. Her heart beats faster with each passing second.

Nadech could feel the invisible lump in his throat as he tries to swallow his saliva. He lifts her head slightly, leaning in closer, he cups her face and kisses her tenderly. Yaya doesn't pull back, instead, she lets her body do all the talking, kissing back passionately. She reclines onto the bed as he hover over her body. She could feel his hand caressing her shoulder as his hand slowly removes the straps down her shoulders. Temperature's rising as the tension in the air thickens.

"This is it..." she closes her eyes tightly, feeling her heart beating louder than ever.

"There's no turning back now..."

Grrrrrr- NOY!!!!! You are such a TEASE!!!!!

but I think you did promise the best willing EVER so I am going to count on you na. Entertain me please...... so bored waiting for Thoranee to air in May.....You have to save me na. :)

Thanks for the wonderful and VERY ROMANTIC update. I am smiling from ear to ear na.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Grrrrrr- NOY!!!!! You are such a TEASE!!!!!

but I think you did promise the best willing EVER so I am going to count on you na. Entertain me please...... so bored waiting for Thoranee to air in May.....You have to save me na. :)

Thanks for the wonderful and VERY ROMANTIC update. I am smiling from ear to ear na.
:D If I added the hot steamy scene, it's gonna be too long of an update! Hahaha so I had to break it down :lol:

ukepearl

sarNie Hatchling
NOOOOOOOOO!! noyy!!! really!?!?! stop now?? that is mean!! hahaha
thank you for the update! :) loving this so much!
i was hoping they would wait though.. but thats alright too hahah

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
CHAPTER 27

Nadech's naughty hand hikes up her dress in search of her goodies. She's got it stored safely and he couldn't wait to get his hands on it. His temperature's rising by the second as he nibbles on her neck.

Goosebumps takes over Yaya's body as his hand caresses her inner thigh. She tries to swallow her saliva but she found it harder to do. Her heart beats faster, eyes closed tighter than before.

"Nadech wait--" she finally utters, pulling away from him, getting up quickly. "I-I-- I can't..." she utters quietly with her head hung low, "I can't go through with it..." Her heart's still beating fast, "I'm-- I'm not ready..."

Nadech swallows hard, chuckling a bit as he tries to catch his breath. Denied-- once again. He hung his head low, biting his lip. So close yet so far. Without uttering a single word, he gets up and lets out a loud sigh. He walks towards the door, in need of some fresh air.

Her heart sinks as her body trembles with fear at the sight of him walking away. Is he furious with her? Will he break it up with her? Why can't she go through with it? Will he come back? This is the one too many times that she's denied him of any access. Her mind suddenly fills with bad thoughts. Without waiting any further, she darts out of the room, searching frantically for Nadech outside but he was nowhere in sight.

"Give him his space..." she tells herself. Disappointed and embarrassed, she turns around and trudges back into the room. Her chest's feeling cluttered and heavy. She closes the door behind her, leaving it unlock, in case he didn't have the keys to the room.

A sudden wetness fills her cheeks. Tears slowly pours out if her eyes. Did she come off to strong by telling him she loves him? Should she have kept her mouth shut? The more she thought about it, the more tears began to pour. It's their first fight. Yet he didn't even raise his voice at her.

Nadech sits by himself near in patio where they had his grandmother's party. His mind is running out of control. His emotions are all over the place. Disgusted. Disappointed. Embarrassed. He wasn't sure why he left the room.

"What are you doing here alone Barry?"

Nadech glances over his shoulder to find his mother standing before him.

"Hi, mom..." he utters with a weak smile, "Just getting some fresh air" he tells her.

"Where's Yaya?" she searches for her.

"In the room..." he sighs loudly.

"Is everything okay?" she ask in a motherly tone of concern, "I sense something is wrong."

"It's Nothing, mother--" he quickly responds.

"Don't lie to your mother. Something is up--" she folds her arms, "I'm your mother so I know when something is wrong." she arches her eyebrow, waiting for him to spill the beans.

"Well..." he exhales deeply. How can he possibly tell his mother about Yaya not wanting to sleep with him? It'll be too weird.

"Are you not satisfied with Yaya telling me that she loves you?" his mother ask bluntly.

"Huht? Oh-- No-- no..." he shakes his head, "It's not... That..." he lowers his head, "It's just I... uh... We... You know.. uh... Haven't quite you know ..." he clears his throat, trying to get her to fill in the blank. "Done... it...yet..." He utters with courage, feeling completely awkward bringing up this topic with his mother. Last time he talked to his mother about it was when he started dating Davika.

Her face lit up, eyes widen, realizing what she meant as she mouthed the words "oh".

"Does sex really have to be in the picture sweetie?" his mother ask abruptly, "Can't you go without it for once? It isn't like you will die.." she rolled her eyes.

Nadech gasps on air, coughing up a storm, surprised by his mother's words. "Seriously mother...?!" he barks, feeling his cheeks flushing red with embarrassment.

"What?!" she plays innocent, "Other parents talk to their children about it. Why can't we...?" she shrugs, "Sweetie, I'm just trying to help you out here.." she squeezes his arm.

"I understand but-- but-- This is awkward mother..." he lowers his head, wishing he hadn't brought it up.

"Well-- how do you think you were made? By the stork?" she snarls at him, shaking his head.

Nadech felt sick to his stomach, "Mother-- Did you really have to go there?!" he shakes his head in shame.

"Sex is natural sweetie..." she tells him, "Don't pretend like your an innocent child who's never experience sex-- because I know you've been around..." she wags a finger at him, giving him the cold stare, "And I don't blame Yaya for not wanting to have sex with you--" she shakes her head in shame, "My son-- my only son-- is a man whore..." She throws her hands in the air, sighing dramatically.

"Mother..." he exhales nervously, "Please--I'm begging you... Don't talk about this... not right now..." he utters.

"Fine... Fine... I won't talk to you about it BUT--" she gets up from the seat, "Let me give you a bit of advice--"

Nadech looks at his mother, "What mother...?" he rolls his eyes.

"Intimacy and intercourse doesn't go hand in hand you know..." she squeeze his hand, "You can be intimate with her without the intercourse..."

He swallows hard, trying to wrap his head around what his mother's saying.

"You think about that okay sweetie." She gets up, "I'm gonna turn in." She gives him a hug and kiss, "Before I do-- can you promise me some?" his mother pleads, hugging him gently.

"What mother?" He smiles at her.

"Promise me that you'll take good care of Yaya." she says in a serious tone.

His heart beats faster and faster at such a request. He swallows hard, feeling the huge lump in his throat.

"I know it's an absurb request since you two just started dating and all... Yaya is a sweet and sincere gal-- And I can tell that she sincerely loves you, dear--AND I can see it in her eyes that she truly loves you..." she smiles at him weakly, "So please don't force her to do anything she isn't ready for..."

He stares at his mother's eyes, seeing her plea. It's almost as if his mother could cry at any moment. She meant business. Nadech swallows hard. Somehow his mother's words seem to hit harder more anyone else.

"And I know you love Yaya, Sweetie-- So please take care of her..." his mother smiles sweetly at him. She reaches for him, giving him a hug, "Something about her, I really admire her and I don't think my poor little heart can take it if you broke hers..." she sighs loudly, "Plus-- It's not often my son brings home a woman to his mother--So please be good to this one sweetie... You can't force her into it when she's not ready for--" she pauses, "Remember the first time should be special..." she gives him a kiss on the forehead, smiling down at Nadech.

Nadech smiles back his mother, "I'll take good care of her mother..." he tells her in stern but assuring tone. "Thanks for the talk mother," a ton of weight felt like it's been lifted from his back. Image of Yaya abruptly flashes before him. Suddenly remembering that he promise he wouldn't make her cry anymore. His heart sank to his stomach.

She smiles at him before taking off. Nadech waits til his mother disappear out of sight before he slowly trudges back to the heads back to his room. The night air was crisp as the moon shine brightly. The night sky fills with bright stars. He reaches the front of the room. Exhaling deeply, he massages his neck upon entering.

Yaya quickly wipes the tears from her cheeks once she hears the sound of the door knob carefully turning. Chills ran down her spin as Nadech walks through the door. Yaya slowly rise from the bed, feeling her knees trembling with nervousness. She stares at Nadech with sorrow. Hopefully he isn't aware of her puffy eyes. Nadech froze immediately. His heart sank upon seeing her waiting for him. He could see the sorrow and worrisome lurking behind those brown eyes of hers. The tension in the air grows thicker by the second. He swallows the invisible lump and walks closer to her.

Yaya's heart beats faster as he edges closer to her. Body goes numb. The lump in her throat grows bigger as she tries to swallow. With a blink of an eye, Nadech grabs her and pulls her closer to him. He hugs her tightly, kissing her shoulder tenderly. His action took her by surprise.

"I'm sorry Yaya..." he utters softly, closing his eyes tighter, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to storm out that way... I--I don't know why I did..." he exhales deeply, glad to have her in his arm, "I need to be more understanding.. That if you're not ready then you're not ready-- I'm sorry... I shouldn't have tried to pressure you into it..."

Yaya bit her lips. Her stomach turn sour as she listens to him speak. She closes her eyes, gradually embracing him, hugging him tightly. She didn't ever wanna let him go. She's in too deep to let him go.

He pulls back, "And I'm sorry for making you cry... " he wipes the tears from her, giving her tender kiss on the lips, "Can you please forgive me...?" he ask sincerely.

She smiles weakly at him, giving him a slight nod, "I forgave you once I saw you walked in..." she utters softly.

He grins, feeling his heart fluttering. "And I'm sorry I made you worry..." he caresses her cheek, kissing her forehead.

She pokes him in the stomach, "You better be sorry..." she pouts, "My eyes are puffy from the tears..." she pouts.

He smirks, lifting her head up to exam her face, "Even with puffy eyes, you're still beautiful as ever..." he kisses her lips.

She chuckles, feeling giddy once again, "Dork..."

He chuckles, "You should get some sleep." he takes her by the hand, "It's late."

She smiles and nods her head.

"I'm gonna go take a quick shower before bed. " he gives her a kiss on the cheek and disappears into to the bathroom.

He returns shortly to see Yaya sitting in the edge of the bed. She seem tense and nervous.

"You're not sleeping yet..?" he ask, noticing she changed into her nightgown.

"Oh uhm..." she adjust herself in the seat. "I-- I was waiting for you.." she utters, trying not to look at him.

"For me...?" he ask with a perplex look on his face.

"Uh well-- I just wanna know-- Uh.. Which side of the bed you prefer sleeping on..." she brushes her hair back.

Nadech chuckles at her cute and shyness, "I can sleep either or..." he smiles at her, "But uh..." he scratches his head, "I think it's best if I sleep on the couch tonight. So

you can sleep whichever side." he says to her.

Surprised by his gesture, "Oh" was all she could say, "Okay..." she grins shyly. Disappointed by his decision.

"Well..." he leans forward, giving her a gentle kiss on the lips, "Goodnight beautiful..." he says.

"Good--goodnight..." Yaya utters softly, smiling delicately at him.

As he slowly walks away, Yaya pulls his hand, "Nadech wait--" she calls him, quickly rising from the bed.

He stares down at her hand, astound by her strong grip.

"Can you--" she swallows hard, "please... stay... with me... tonight..." she says worryingly.

Nadech lets out a soft chuckle but doesn't utter a word. He stares at Yaya in amazement.

"I don't want to sleep alone tonight..." she whispers, with her head down.

He can hear the fear behind her voice. "Let's go..." He kisses her forehead gently.

They climb into bed, covering themselves with the blanket. She adjust herself, getting into a comfortable position as she laid her head on Nadech's chest. A smile forms on the corners of her lips. She hugs tightly to Nadech, never wanting to let him go. She's found her safe haven.

"Goodnight beautiful..." he kisses her forehead, smiling from ear to ear.

"Goodnight Nadech..." She kisses him on the cheek, "Sweet dreams..." she smiles at him. He held her closer to him as the conversation of his mother replays in his mind.

He smiles to himself suddenly realizing what his mother meant earlier about intimacy and intercourse being two different things. He caresses Yaya's hair, kissing her gently on the forehead.

"Things will be different this time...I promise..." He smiles to help before dosing to sleep.

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
love it... thanks u 4 the updating cant wait 4 more......love love it... :woot: :woot2: :dance1: :drools: so cute n sweet...