So You Think You Can Dance

'monkeyy

sarNie Egg
Does anyone watch this show? I love the dancers since last year's season! My favorite one from last year is Ivan Koumavee ^_^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
OMG I just finished watching tonight's episode and I must say it was sooooo fascinating! I couldn't decide which couple to vote for between couple one, two, four, seven and eight. So in the end I called in with my cellphone voting for couple eight and used my sister's to vote for couple one lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh is this that one show with the judge that has the most fakest annoying ass laugh? i like the show but they need to shoot that chick =/ sorry if anyone's a fan of hers

ntxhais

sarNie Hatchling
I hate the judges on this show and the judges of American Idol...so i just watch the dances and switch the channels when the judges start yapping....omg that guy with the crooked pinkies is sooo HOT!!!! lol....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh yes that judge Mary is hella annoying. She yells at everything and I do mean everything. Everytime she yells or laughs man I just want someone to duck tape her mouth lol.

myx

sArNieZ
i like Katee. i love how she do her flips so flexible, and she makes it look soo easy. i'm only watching this cuz of Katee. it's a surpise that comfort got a second chance and come back. she better work her a$$ off. cuz not everyone gets a chance like her.

cecilia

Staff member
did anyone see the bollywood dance routine, that was awesome how they did it to OM SHAMTI OM OST. :wub:

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
Katee ftw! Nigel was right about her, there wasn't one routine of hers where it was not enjoyable to watch.

my mom is a big fan of the show. :D i only watch it with her, when i hear or feel that katee is on. wonderful, wonderful, wonderful eye candy... that girl.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yep Katee is an amazing dancer. I'm glad Comfort's finally gone. I disliked her from the start and can sense such a negative vibe from her for some reason lol.

myx

sArNieZ
it finally ended, all i care is katee. it's sad yhat she didn'i win, but atleast she is the top female that survive.