Solicitation - Subways

noungning

Heartless
hey ne one eat at subways? if so, do u play scrabble? if not, can i have your game piece? lol... :lol:

um i know i sound desperate but who gives a crappers. haha. :p

ok, for game pieces, if they are pieces i'm looking for, and it works, i am willing to trade for music, i have loads of thai music, u ask, and i'll possibly have it, um if it's something i need (game piece letter), i'm willing to trade it for up to 20 thai albums, ANY, if i don't have it, i'll find it for u.

if they're just other pieces that i've already had, i'll give u an album for it, for effort. haha...

um i'm willing to negotiate for the trade, if u wanna um trade for something else... i.e. money... um let me think about it. else... if it's possible, i will trade lmfao. :lol:

PS: if you have codes, please PM me them and don't post them here. but u can list the stuff u want, just let me know u've sent a PM, and i'll send u ur stuff.

noungning

Heartless
i'm not selling haha. i'm trading for scrabble sticker letters! lol um if u have some letters that is the key, u will get all x track albums lmfao. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok nice one ning.. you should have post this thread like 2 days ago I had like 12 of them! I threw them all out when I was cleaning my room gosh; -.- LOL (plans to go to subway tmr lmao :p)

noungning

Heartless
hahah oh gosh, i hope u eat their food too, don't waste it haha. but yeah 1 album per sticker if it's just a sticker i already have haha. but if it's one i don't have which i'll list i guess because it'd be easier to determine if u want all the albums, u can get it with 1 sticker lmfao.

Y U B W A P N anyone have these letters i'm willing to give up to a max of 20 thai albums, if i don't have it, i will find it for u ;). or um if u want something else, we can negotiate.

all other letters, 1 album for effort. and depends on if i have it too... :p

noungning

Heartless
lol the biggest is probably $100,000 ... u can check it out www.subwayfreshbuzz.com

um as for those still interested in doing the trade. i'm still waiting lmfao.

darvil

sarNie Adult
yea and the last # is going to be like winning the lottery. You know they hide one of them til the end.

little

sarNie Adult
i didn't know u guys were playing it too. right now i've been going to subways every day off work to get letters even though i don't care to eat it cuz i have like 1-2 letters away from getting the prize. So i have that positive thought of winning even though it' rare but hey who knows i might be one of the lucky ones. each week i've spent like $40-50 for subway just feel like desperate to collect letters. Don't worry i dont waste the food i just don't cook and let my bf eat it. it's healthy too. i'm pissed off i've been getting the same letters plus they put doubles on the larger drinks how cheatful. i be happy if i get FRESH, HYBRID I'M SO CLOSE

4 R
3 S
4 M
4 H
3 I
3 B
1 E

noungning

Heartless
lol i don't spend that much money haha... um i spend max = $5.50 for a sandwich. or $11.00 when i buy one for my sister too. but i just go once a week lol.

yes, i am playing and i'd like to win also.

i didn't know u guys were playing it too. right now i've been going to subways every day off work to get letters even though i don't care to eat it cuz i have like 1-2 letters away from getting the prize. So i have that positive thought of winning even though it' rare but hey who knows i might be one of the lucky ones. each week i've spent like $40-50 for subway just feel like desperate to collect letters. Don't worry i dont waste the food i just don't cook and let my bf eat it. it's healthy too. i'm pissed off i've been getting the same letters plus they put doubles on the larger drinks how cheatful. i be happy if i get FRESH, HYBRID I'M SO CLOSE

4 R
3 S
4 M
4 H
3 I
3 B
1 E
don't invest that much money into it, especially if you don't even like the food...lol...because even though you could win, chances are still slim...that's just my advice...lol...:)

little

sarNie Adult
I WENt after work today i bought a footlong sandwich and i got 1 small free drink. excited to see what i got and pissed me off again getting the same letters.