somchay yaj

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
by the way is his name SOMCHAI or SOMCHAY? well i saw one of his music videos in the movie IB LEEG NIAM NTAWV TXIV and i was wondering is it out yet? he got a good song in there!

calla

sarNie Adult
by the way is his name SOMCHAI or SOMCHAY? well i saw one of his music videos in the movie IB LEEG NIAM NTAWV TXIV and i was wondering is it out yet? he got a good song in there!
his name is Somchai......but they just spell it as Somchay.
his album that you saw in IB LEEG NIAM NTAWV TXIV is out. I just bought it like 2 weeks ago...its pretty good.
I also bought the one with Herr VDO......this one is good too. :blush:

i am a huge fan of him now.....lolz

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I bought both his CD and Karoke DVD! I like his songs and that girl name "snowbell" I think she's pretty...she can sing too!

calla

sarNie Adult
i wonder if Somchai knows english, cause he sang that song HLUB YOG TXOJ SIA with a little english....he sound good.

Vwmvwm

sarNie Egg
i wonder if Somchai knows english, cause he sang that song HLUB YOG TXOJ SIA with a little english....he sound good.

I think he don't know a whole lot but a little bit. If you watch 3 TIAM HLUB, they learn English in the class and he read English when he study. I'm sure he know the simple words.

Does any of you know - if there is a Fanclub or Website that dedicated to Tou and Somchai? My two favorite Hmong guys. Cute, handsome, attractive, HOT, lovely.... OMG I can't describe all but you know.... :drool:

calla

sarNie Adult
I think he don't know a whole lot but a little bit. If you watch 3 TIAM HLUB, they learn English in the class and he read English when he study. I'm sure he know the simple words.

Does any of you know - if there is a Fanclub or Website that dedicated to Tou and Somchai? My two favorite Hmong guys. Cute, handsome, attractive, HOT, lovely.... OMG I can't describe all but you know.... :drool:
too bad, i haven't watch '3 TIAM HLUB'.....but i saw a little that they put on the Somchai's MV. and it made me jealous....lolz, because he always hug the girl. :blush:

i dont think they has any site yet.
but wow, i would love to created a forum for Somchai.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
so the main song in ib leeg niam ntxawv txiv is the girl who sangs with somechai in teh MV? wow! great voice! now i wanna see it!! :D

calla

sarNie Adult
so the main song in ib leeg niam ntxawv txiv is the girl who sangs with somechai in teh MV? wow! great voice! now i wanna see it!! :D
no, those song that they played in IB LEEJ NIAM TXAWV TXIV are sang by ARIYA.
the girl who sang with Somchai in Teh MV is Ntxhees Yees Xyooj.

leek18

sarNie Adult
hey can you rip the both Somchai Yaj music video to me well the most one that i want to see is the Herr's Video one so can you rip them and upload it for me. if you don't know how to rip them i will give you a software and yeah also included the serial keys number too so please upload it ok

ImTOO DVD Ripper Platinum v4.0

Name: www.serials.ws
Serial: YBQQNKN5PL3PY2ZXZI7PF5F2-0D78-02BB-8E09
DVD Ripper Download

I got both of his music video too. I love it and like him alot.

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
yeah...i bought two of his music video....he is hot!!!!
so damn hot ddeuhgah ddeuhga hot.

He such charming and handsome....also sweet too.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
can sumone upload the music video cover for somchau n vixay's ja iab music video

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
I met him when I went to Laos. Hes an okay guy. He knows some english but he gets cocky about it. =P haha
But hes a party animal though =). In person he's pretty tall and cute but the attitude gotta go... er.. conceited? other than that ya hes pretty talented.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
I met him when I went to Laos. Hes an okay guy. He knows some english but he gets cocky about it. =P haha
But hes a party animal though =). In person he's pretty tall and cute but the attitude gotta go... er.. conceited? other than that ya hes pretty talented.
o thats nice...wat part of laos did u visit...

also...i will b uploading his mvs for his karaoke soon:

look for it in my archive...

azngurlo07

sarNie Hatchling
I went to Vientiane and to Larm pan bam. Laj 52, and Av Liab.
He lives in Vientiene.
its pretty fun there! u guys should go sometime.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I went to Vientiane and to Larm pan bam. Laj 52, and Av Liab.
He lives in Vientiene.
its pretty fun there! u guys should go sometime.
girl, you're so lucky.. u went to "Larm pan bam & av liab" i wanted to go there too but i didn't get to go. i went to La 52, long hi, phong sa-va & pa-dej-tao..i mean them places over there all look alike but just because my cousin always talk about it.. i wanted to go.. we ran out of time so end up not going..

how did you get to meet Somchai? did you go during the new years over there?
cause i'm planning to go this year.. :yahoo: i agree.. it's sure fun! but i hate sitting in the airplane.. so god damn, long..freakin 13 hours! lol..