Something about Luj Yaj

leek18

sarNie Adult
I know that some of you hate people who talks shit about them but i just want to share with you guys. Did you guys know that Luj Yaj muaj niam yau. I know this because my auntie tell me about it. You guys will be shock like me, Luj Yaj tus niam yau yog tus little girl that play with him in the movie "Lam Ua Luag Kom Dhau Toj Ntxa" and her name is Iab Hawj. I still don't believe it but i want you guys to tell me if it was true or not. If one of you guys were related by Moonlight Productions then can you guys ask them if it was true.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know that some of you hate people who talks shit about them but i just want to share with you guys. Did you guys know that Luj Yaj muaj niam yau. I know this because my auntie tell me about it. You guys will be shock like me, Luj Yaj tus niam yau yog tus little girl that play with him in the movie "Lam Ua Luag Kom Dhau Toj Ntxa" and her name is Iab Hawj. I still don't believe it but i want you guys to tell me if it was true or not. If one of you guys were related by Moonlight Productions then can you guys ask them if it was true.
Oh...it's VERY true!!! He's my uncle. As for who the niam yau is, I don't know her...but when everything happened, he called my dad and my dad said no...but he married her anyway cause her parents wouldn't accept the "buying face money." Not sure how to say it...haha...a lot of young girls AND old women have been trying to be his niam yau...I guess his male hormones finally fell for it...I feel bad for my aunty Luj cause she 's a very nice woman.

mokka

sarNie Adult
dang what the heck... i thought he was a decent person too.. i never thought he would marry a niam yau... so is she really the young girl from his movie?

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I'M not surprised.. typical hmong men...

after making some many movies, he's gotta get himself another woman..

his wife probably doesn't care.. he makes good money.. hehe... :)

--- iab hawj? ohh, her only.. hahaha... :) thats like marrying his own daughter... gross!

mokka

sarNie Adult
Actually, she was heartbroken.

i bet she is..... seriously what was he thinking when he decided to marry someone who could be his daughter and what was that girl thinking too?

btw, how many children does he have with his first wife?

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
I haven't seen that movie...don't know who the girl he married is. Can someone post up the cover of the movie? Thanks.

PajHavZoov

sarNie Hatchling
Iab Hawj? The girl from "Lam Ua Luag Kom Dhau Toj Ntxas"? Ewww. She's young enough to be his daughter. She's OK looking, I guess. I wonder what does Luj's wife look like?

Rumors have gone around for years that he had a niam yau...First it was that he married Cha Mee Xiong, then Dawb Thoj, now... :huh:

If it's true, it's not a surprise to me I guess.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Like I said, when she got pregnant, Luj called my dad and my dad said, our generation and past generations, never once did the fathers have a niam yau...so my dad told Luj "don't marry." Like I said before, her parents wouldn't accept "cov nyiaj khov" her...

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
REALLY??? ISN'T SHE TSHAUS HAWJ'S SISTER??? SHE LIKE A SINGER N SHE SOMETIMES SINGS WITH THIS OTHER GURL...........N ABOUT LUJ YAJ HAVING A NIAM YAU I AINT KARE CUX IT AINT MY BUSIENSS.........BUT IT'S ALL GOOD I AINT SURPRISE........

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
-- i don't think she's tshaus hawj sis..i can be wrong though.. hehe...i don't know.. but that iab hawj has star in a few movies.. i remember she star in one with "bee monkey" i think it was called, "same person, same heart" something like that...

& yah, she so sings too...with this other girl..she young.. & crazy for marrying luj.. hahaha.. oh well.. :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg...that Iab Hawj girl is so freakin young!!! Yuck...and I'm so disappointed in Luj Yaj, he's like a great legend we all look up too.... By the way, that girl Iab Hawj is NOT Tshuas Hawj's sister.... Tshuas Hawj is an only daughter and she only has 3 other brothers....

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
Yuck if Iab Hawj is that person. What's wrong with Lub Yaj to get involved with such a young girl? It's just gross. What is he doing in MN? I saw him at the Tournament. A man like Luj Yaj, I always thought that he would have a couple of wives. He never looked like the type of men that only wanted on wife or faithful, but I never expected him to get involve with such a young girl.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
WTF. No wonder why Luj's fame died down. Sheesh.
Thanks for the confirmation ceda_lee. D*mn.
This is messed up! She's so young! Oh my god, she
married him too! Luj's probably old enough to be
her father too! Maybe not? Yuck. This is weird. No
offense. How could he?! His wife is such a sweet
lady too. Dang, messed up - very messed up.

How could he?! *__*"

max

sarNie Elites
Hum... I have always wondered how his wife looked like. Now I want to see how Iab Hawj looks like, too.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Who is Luj Yaj's first wife? Has she been in any of his movies? I wanna know what she looks like?

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Wow!! Really....i didn't really like him in that movie with her...!! and i think Luj Yaj first wife was pretty and match him more.....

SweeTie_Dan

sarNie Juvenile
I think Luj Yaj real wife is his wife in the movie Nuj Toog & Paj Ntawg Maum Nkauj See ...because i remember seeing the credit at the end which say....Luj Yaj and then Mrs. Luj Yaj......I'm not sure....correct me if i wrong....okay