Something Harsh

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ok after laundry im pumping gas right and you know how in tx these people come up to you and talk to you about their church and stuff well anyways ... I was standing there pumping and I notice these people coming towards me but they stop at the people that were like somewhat close to me cause the pumps are arranged like squares I guess and 4 on each side ok like this

Pump 1 [[Wall]]Pump 2 ------ Pump 5 [[Wall]]Pump 7
Pump 3 [[ Wall]] Pump 4 ------ Pump 6[[Wall]]Pump 8

Ok well I was like at pump 6 and there was this guy who was parked at pump 5 well he and his wife had just paid and were starting to pump.. those jehovah's witness people came up to them instead of me and started talking to them the conversation was a little something like this

HI sir...

Talk Talk
then do you mind if I ask you what religion you are?
Guy: I'm more of an Atheist I believe in lots of things
JWitness: Do you go to church?

I was pumping kind of listening kind of not and then all of the sudden I hear snippets of this

I notice your wife's arm.. mind telling me what happened?
guy started to sound uncomfortable

She was in a really bad wreck and her limbs were to crushed so they had to remove from the elbow down
Jwitness guy: Do you think that maybe god punished your wife because she doesn't go to church?!

My head pop back so fast.. I was like damn did I just hear wth that idiot said?
Well then the guy stuck that guy in the face =/ and then I was like I would have done it too shooot ignorant bastard... the guy in the gas station comes out and stop them and then they call the cops..

[I being the nosey person i am somewhat stuck around lmao]

Anyways ... the cop was like "sir I know he was wrong but you had no right to hit him.
Guy: I know that but officer how would you feel if you were me it took me like nearly a year to convince her to leave the house after her accident cause she's afraid of people and how they would look at her and to encounter someone like this you think shes gonna wanna leave the house again?
JWitness Guy (Bastard Was Still Going!) : It's already bad enough that your 22 and she's 34 you're defying god's nature he intends men to be older than their wives..

Cop: Enough Sir... I'm gonna have to fine you for soliciting On a No soliciting property
JWitness: But I wasn't trying to sell anything
Cop: Churchs get donations right? Those donations go to renovation which you have to buy right?
Jwitness: Yeah..
Cop: Thats soliciting cause money is involved.
JWitness: This is ridiculous

Me: Thinking what a moron if it were tim that guy would have been dead already and not even speaking anymore...
One reason why sometimes I blow off those gas station people who come up to me cause sometimes they believe in their religion so much to where they can't accept if you are something else.. if you guys live in dallas you'd know what Im talking about.. If you get into an argument with someone who is a Church go-er man be prepared for like an hour long arguement... Honestly I don't think that Jehovah's witness guy had the right to say that .. if it were me I totally would have did the same thing... I mean I believe in god and all but at the same time my way of life is Buddhism which isn't a religion and I would be pissed if someone told me that Im gonna be punished for not having a religion. >.O

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Sorry if I offend any Jehovah's witnesses here, but....... these people are scum bags. They took bits and pieces of the bible and other Christian religion and made it into a lie. They are actually a cult. They don't celebrate birthdays or christmas. And if one of them is sick and needs a blood trasnfusion, their religion forbids it, causing the sick to die. And believe it or not, a sales man started this religion, that's why they like to harrass people and go door to door. When they come to my door, I just close the door in their faces and say "not interested!"

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Haha, that guy totally went about it the wrong way. He shouldn't have punched the guy. He should've tickled him and said "coochy coochy coo."

That'll show him. Plus, I think God would laugh about that.

But yeah, Buddhism is a religion though so you can answer that you do have a religion and the lines between a cult and a religion is very very thin.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.0 i lol really nina? I don't find it hilarious .. I find it rather sad =/
lol marduk I never really believed Buddhism is a religion I always believed it to be more a way of life or a type of philosophy.. because Buddhism isn't really worshiping a "god" -.O I don't know I guess people see it in different ways... and nina it's Chevron in grand prarie on pioneer and carrier I think so.

nina07

sarNie Adult
oh. the one by like sack and save and stuff? yeah. d bags. :rolleyes:

the reason why i find out funny is because the stupid things people do when they get so caught up in like their religion and you know those like chain letters on myspace? Theyre all like "If you dont repost this, you dont believe in Jesus" and ugh. pisses me off. keke. but in a way its soo funny. HAHA. but i do feel sorry for people like that. =/

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I tend to delete those people :huh: lmao; yeah the one by the sack N save and stuff.

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
LoL .. good thing he didn't go up to a black guy and said what he said. He (Jehovah guy) would of end up in the hospital or dead on the spot.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol; dude if it were my husband he would have ended up dead on the spot lmao; my husband has sent a guy to the hospital just because that guy called me a chink asian slut when he bumped into me :huh:
then again people in texas are tards... true tards.. theres the small amount of us that knows what respect is

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
TINA! OMG YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID TO THE JWITNESS AFTER HE GOT PUNCHED AND ALL
"DO YOU THINK THAT WAS GOD PUNISHING YOU?
LMFAO
WHAT A BITCH I HATE TALKING TO THOSE DAMN PEOPLE.
THEY JUST DONT GET THE HINT..LIKE WHERE'S YOUR COMMON SENSE?

***here goes my story lmao
i was over at my cousins house one day and it was just me a baby and a 4 year old home and these ladies come knocking on the door and the 4 year old goes

**as i'm writing this it was hella hot and sunny and all of a sudden its HELLA RAINING AND HAILING RIGHT NOW omogo!**

(she has a smart mouth too) "oh shit moh here comes those people again" and i said "what people" and she says "the church people"
so I open the door and sure enough it was them trying to preach to me.
i was just not having it so i told them sorry i dont believe in all that i have my own religion. one of the ladies ask me what it is and i told her shamanism and she was like whats that...
SO I END UP PREACHING TO HER LMFAO BUT ANYWAY..I was being such a snobb to them and the lady was like where's tracy?
(tracy is my cousin she's like 13? i was like "TRACY SHE'S NOT HOME" with a fat ass black girl attitude
and the lady was just shocked and she goes well i know tracy likes reading these so can you give them to her?
I go "sure i guess"
and then the 4 year old goes "yay can we color and draw on them?"
LMFAO
So tracy gets home and i'm like tracy those ladies say you like reading these stuff here you go and i hand them to her and she was like eww no i just dont know how to tell them to leave and the quickest way is to just agree with them.
I was cracking up so bad and we ended up drawing all over it wich was fun.

ANYWHO YEAH SORRY THAT WAS MY STORY I HAVE MORE BUT HAHAHA THIS IS TINAS THING LMAO
AND SORRY I DONT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE HERE I WAS JUST SHARING MY EXPERIENCE. PLEASE DONT HATE ON ME LOL!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL girl a threads a thread it doesn't matter who starts it lmao anyone can post their stories.. I have plenty involving myself

one time I was at a gas station... they came up to me and was talking to me and stuff I was like oh im sorry I don't go to church Im a buddhist...
they are like "is that he religion that worships the bald man?"
I'm like .. dude..
Ok .. anyways .. Im like you know it'd be wise to leave me alone because I carry a gun in my car for protection and I can use it if I feel Im in danger..
he's like isn't that illegal?
me: Not in texas (smiles) get in my car.. as I roll down my window
next time I won't warn you.
hiss: back off ok? I know you guys believe your stuff but I believe mines I don't go around calling your god names so don't go around calling the respectful monks in my religion "the bald man"
now if you'll excuse me I got better things to do then listening to people who preach at gas stations
drives off

My husband just tells them back of or I'll kill you .. girl or guy i'll fucking kill you. LOL they like just leave him alone..

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
There's a Jehovah's Witness Church right when you leave my neighborhood. They're always coming around our neighborhood to try to preach to us and try get us to go to thier church. One time they knocked on my door and I opened it (I don't know why I did) and I told them I wasn't interested becasue our family are Buddhists. They told me that's ok, we'll just leave this booklet with you and you can read it just in case you might change your mind and follow our teachings. I was like no thank you, but they refused to take it back, so when they were walking down the driveway, I just threw it on the ground and left it there. Nowadays, when they come knocking on our doors so early in the morning, I don't open it.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Ah....those people. Yeah, they're everywhere.
I've been in Texas all my life and thankfully haven't had to deal with them, I've only encountered Mormons.

Off topic, just to clarify, Athiests don't believe in anything except maybe science (I know a few).
Agnostics (which is what I am) believe in a little bit of everything and aren't associated with any religion.

Anyway, I'd totally punch that guy too.
What an A**hole thing to say. I hate pushy religious people, it's because of people like that the world is filled with such hate and prejudicism.
I'm really sick of people blaming God for every bad thing that happens to them or other people.

I have Wiccan and Pagan friends who get Jehovah's Witnesses at their doorstep and some of them actually invite them into their house just to freak them out and screw with their heads, with their fertility statues, gods and goddesses ritual. :lol:

But yeah, like someone mentioned the lines between religion and cult is very fine.
Most religions start out as a cult, with a small following, when they get really big and established it becomes a religion. That's pretty much how it is.
That's how Tom Cruise's religion started.
Buddhism is a religion because it's not just a way of life, it's also a belief system and there are prayers going on, so they obviously pray to something/someone. It may not be "God" in the Christian sense but it's still a form of higher being.

that bastard was so ignorant! i cant' stand people who try to force their religion on others or people who criticize others because of their religion... i can't blame that guy for punching him in the face...lol

none3

sarNie Hatchling
I'm a devout Christian but I would never condemn anyone for their faith. I will not bluntly tell someone that you're being punished because you don't go to church or because you don't have a religion. As a Christian I have no right to judge anyone but God Himself does. But I do have a mission: to tell people about Jesus Christ and His sacrifice for the world. What they do with the message is up to them, I cannot force anyone to accept my faith. As a result of not forcing my faith on others I have many friends who are of different religious background and I love them very much.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
those people scare me. my friends moved into apartment complex & they got Jehovah witness living there! i'm like ohh noo... i can't go around you that often...

Muddie Murda

smile...
LOL Tina, I just had to laugh at how nosy you were. I would have been the same as well. LOL Sat in my car by the pumps eating popcorn. lol

We got church people coming to our door too, but since our front door is on the side of the house we don't use, we can avoid them better. hehe And our front door door bell is broken too. How perfect! lol