Sompong Nong Somchai

cecilia

Staff member
It's the best lakorn ever. I can still watch it over and over again. MY FAVE ALL TIME JANIE lakorn .. Better than ANDREW/JANIE :p

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
i am currently watching this with sub. i like it so far.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oooh... this lakorn was funny... i love janie's character & Jamie's character... :loool: i should re watch it again.

cecilia

Staff member
well, come to think of it. theyr'e two different genre/theme so to even compare them, it's not fair either.
but for me. i could never get sick of this lakorn jokes. It's so awesome !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
shot in the ass??? when was this? i don't remember she getting shot in the ass... :loool:
the part where janie dressed as a gothic girl with problems and jamie as an mentally ill granny. they wanted to invistigate on paul when he went into the clinic and found out that paul had some problem he was unsure if he was in love with a man[janie as in desguise]. i forgot which episode.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
the part where janie dressed as a gothic girl with problems and jamie as an mentally ill granny. they wanted to invistigate on paul when he went into the clinic and found out that paul had some problem he was unsure if he was in love with a man[janie as in desguise]. i forgot which episode.
lmao. i somewhat remember but not fully... :lol: i need to go back & watch it.

cecilia

Staff member
ah, that part was funny. everytime we talk about this lakorn. i smile. b/c it is so good. my favorite comedy lakorn !!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
:loool: yessss soo true!!!!

i loved how the old dancers kept falling for them and trying to pretend they were "raped". :p
omg that was too funny. i like it how jamie said to yai that she was a woman. if he didnt believe her he can find out himself and she placed his hand onto her chest. lmao