Son Songpaisan

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe
yes, i agree.
i don't think we can get over them yet.
i still go back and rewatch the sweet scenes of them over and over...ahaha
besides that, i go to their webboards and look for pictures
boy, i see some beautiul pics of vill b4 she even entered the industry.
so beautiul and cute.

son...hot! heheh

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
I don't use the word "HOT" often but yeah - Son is freaking HOT! I can see why SonYukView4ever use that very often. ha ha.

With him, it's not just looks but I find his intelect and personality HOT as well. Maybe that's why I don't mind his acting so much.....it makes him human, you know. It's cute that he was a little stiff and is trying now to improve on that. I want to see more of Son!!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I don't use the word "HOT" often but yeah - Son is freaking HOT! I can see why SonYukView4ever use that very often. ha ha.

With him, it's not just looks but I find his intelect and personality HOT as well. Maybe that's why I don't mind his acting so much.....it makes him human, you know. It's cute that he was a little stiff and is trying now to improve on that. I want to see more of Son!!!!!

God, we just a pack of 3 who r totally in love these couple, who bring us sweetness,romantic and reality of what love and understanding between 2 people can make a difference to a relationship, hehehe

SonYukView4ever

hahaha
like i said, i have not met any new generations who can be as hot as son. lol
i just thought he was definitely the hottest. lol
for new comer.
he looks mix, but i can't believe he's full thai.
gosh, he's HOT! heheh again.
i love him, though.
i do.
a lot.
when i first saw klp, i was omgosh, he's so fine. he has one of the most sexiest smile and lips.
he talks in a well manner.
and yet he's very handsome.
he blew me off.
he got me addicted to klp.
then yup vill was na'ek and she created the sparks with him during the kiss scenes.
this is how i fell for them hahahah
heheh, funny story.

LOVE THEM LOTS!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
hahaha
like i said, i have not met any new generations who can be as hot as son. lol
i just thought he was definitely the hottest. lol
for new comer.
he looks mix, but i can't believe he's full thai.
gosh, he's HOT! heheh again.
i love him, though.
i do.
a lot.
when i first saw klp, i was omgosh, he's so fine. he has one of the most sexiest smile and lips.
he talks in a well manner.
and yet he's very handsome.
he blew me off.
he got me addicted to klp.
then yup vill was na'ek and she created the sparks with him during the kiss scenes.
this is how i fell for them hahahah
heheh, funny story.

LOVE THEM LOTS!
Yep, I agree with u 100%, he is yummy,well educate, hotttttt, i love manner guy too, he's got those sexy lips when he smile, I just love the crinkle in his eyes when he smile at Vill...I think both Vill and him just complete and complement each other well, they sure do creat sparks with love scenes and argument scene....Oh as in Son being full thai, I don't he is, I think he might have some chinese background because he calls his mother and father, Pa & Ma, which is Pa & Ma is chinese term as in father and Mother, in 1 of his clip vde interview, while he was asked " what is the best inspiration in his life" his answer was " it be Pa & Ma, which means father and mother"....if he has chinese background, he would look like korean or chinese actors. I used to lik only 1 or 2 korean actors such as the guy from "Autumn in my heart" or Coffee Prince".

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hi, SonYukView4ever, Kiki. See their father's theory r the same, education comes first before anything else, so they r both delicated to their study more than anything else..they do have alot of similar background

Girls, those articles of Son& Vill u guys were asking me about; Thip from freevision of Son& Vill has just reposted it be; here goes

here's the link to read how son invited vill to audition

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/...hp?showtopic=15

here's the other link to read about son and his dad, vill and her dad

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/...hp?showtopic=49

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Son_View_Club/...hp?showtopic=50

SonYukView4ever

Yep, I agree with u 100%, he is yummy,well educate, hotttttt, i love manner guy too, he's got those sexy lips when he smile, I just love the crinkle in his eyes when he smile at Vill...I think both Vill and him just complete and complement each other well, they sure do creat sparks with love scenes and argument scene....Oh as in Son being full thai, I don't he is, I think he might have some chinese background because he calls his mother and father, Pa & Ma, which is Pa & Ma is chinese term as in father and Mother, in 1 of his clip vde interview, while he was asked " what is the best inspiration in his life" his answer was " it be Pa & Ma, which means father and mother"....if he has chinese background, he would look like korean or chinese actors. I used to lik only 1 or 2 korean actors such as the guy from "Autumn in my heart" or Coffee Prince".
omgosh..the guy from autumn heart...did u mean Won Bin!!??!! OH MY GOD, if so then he was first love too. lol
i first fell for him. He was definitely HOT and FINE!
Although the other one was handsome, too. lol but Won Bin was definitely the BEST!

I see, no wonder Son looks so korean-ish too lol
I forget the fact that these THai actors/actresses aren't even full thai now lol
they're mix and no wonder they're so good looking lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
omgosh..the guy from autumn heart...did u mean Won Bin!!??!! OH MY GOD, if so then he was first love too. lol
i first fell for him. He was definitely HOT and FINE!
Although the other one was handsome, too. lol but Won Bin was definitely the BEST!

I see, no wonder Son looks so korean-ish too lol
I forget the fact that these THai actors/actresses aren't even full thai now lol
they're mix and no wonder they're so good looking lol

I am not sure if we talking about the same P'ek in Autumn in my heart but the main guy that never knew that his was being swap at birth...at the end he found out that his sister is actually not his sister...u know that 1 but not the guy that owns the hotel that falls in love iwth the N'ek,,,,I also love the guy from the "Coffee prince" he so fine looking too, manly and has a sexy appear as well...god we got alot in common huh? r u thai or some asian ethinic????

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am so mad about this news:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...on-look-a-like/

and I believe him.....
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...e-photoshopped/

Arrgh.... the press doesn't have much to do or what? Oh - I forgot.... they are not "press", they are low-life "paparazzi"!!!!
Leave him alone!

Tq, I c that 1 too, I think Son has learn to except it because they interview him on Dao Kra Jai or Tv pool, " he said he was a model back then so he didn't think much of it until now, if he knew it would cause him alot of hassle he wouldn't chosen that path or redo what he has done before" but now "he said he has chosen a different path and will walk a different path as well" he also said he was a model then but there r worst pic then him like the western guy would do more then him...

Here's link of Exact newbies;

http://exact.co.th/stars.html

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Hi SonYukView4ever or Kiki, can u please translate these article i am on 100% sure of reading thai; if u can do it be great, tq;

“สน” ปฏิเสธเคยถ่ายนู้ดมาก่อน ยันเป็นภาพตัดต่อ เจ้าตัวสารภาพเคยเปลือยท่อนบนถ่ายแบบตอนแคสงาน แต่ไม่เคยแก้ผ้า มั่นใจ ถึงจะมีระลอกสองก็ไม่ใช่ตนแน่นอน วอนคนปล่อยหยุดสักที เนื่องจากได้รับความเสียหาย ก่อนโต้ข่าวหิ้ว “วิว” นางเอกคู่ขวัญขึ้นคอนโด

เพิ่งจะมีผลงานเรื่อง “แก้วล้อมเพชร” ออกมาแค่เรื่องเดียว แต่ดูเหมือนว่าพระเอกเด็กปั้นเอ็กแซ็กท์ “สน ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล” จะถูกสกัดดาวรุ่งซะแล้ว เมื่อล่าสุดมีมือดีปล่อยภาพหนุ่มล่ำเปลือยล่อนจ้อน หน้าคล้ายหนุ่มสนออกมาโชว์หราบนปกหนังสือพิมพ์บันเทิงฉบับหนึ่ง งานนี้เลยไม่แคล้วถูกมองว่าเคยเป็นนายแบบนู้ดมาก่อน

ร้อนถึงเจ้าตัว ต้องออกโรงโต้กลับทันควัน โดยยืนยันว่าเป็นภาพตัดต่อ ก่อนสารภาพว่าเคยถ่ายเปลือยท่อนบน แต่ไม่เคยถอดทั้งตัว บอกไม่ฟ้องคนปล่อย แต่ขอให้หยุดพฤติกรรมทำลายคนอื่น

“เรื่องรูปไม่ตกใจ รู้สึกเฉยๆ เพราะเห็นหลายคนโดนกันเยอะ เป็นภาพรีทัช ยอมรับว่าเป็นหน้าผม แต่ท่อนล่างไม่ใช่ เป็นการตัดต่อแน่นอน เพราะที่ผ่านมามากสุดคือแค่ถอดเสื้อเท่านั้น ท่อนล่างไม่เคยถ่าย ถ้ามากกว่านั้นไม่เคยถ่าย ผมไม่เคยถ่ายอะไรอย่างนี้ไว้แน่นอน ส่วนตัวต้องเซฟตัวเองตลอดอยู่แล้ว”

“ผมไม่ได้คิดมากอะไร เพราะรู้มาก่อนหน้านี้แล้วว่ามีภาพหลุด คือภาพนี้เคยเห็นมาก่อน แต่อันนี้เพื่อนโทรมาบอก พอไปดูปรากฎว่าก็เป็นอันเดียวกับที่เห็น ที่บ้านก็ไม่ได้ว่าอะไร เขาเข้าใจ คุณบอยก็ไม่ได้ว่า ไม่มีปัญหาเรื่องงาน แต่ผมคิดว่าคนนอกที่ดู อาจจะคิดว่าเป็นผมจริง ก็อยากให้เข้าใจว่ามันไม่ใช่ผม มันเป็นการตัดต่อ”

“ก็อยากให้คนที่ปล่อยหยุดสักที มันสร้างความเสียหายให้กับคนอื่น แต่ผมก็ไม่เคยถือโทษโกรธใคร และไม่คิดจะฟ้อง แต่ว่าถึงจะมีอีกระลอกใหม่หลุดออกมาอีก ก็ไม่ใช่ผมแน่นอน ถึงยังไงก็ยืนยันว่าไม่ได้ถ่าย”

ปฏิเสธภาพปาปารัสซี่ควงสาวหมวยอี๋อ๋อที่สยาม คนนั้นไม่ใช่แฟน หากแต่เป็นแฟนเพื่อน ยืนยันยังโสดสนิม ส่วนข่าวหิ้ว “วิว วรรณรส” นางเอกน้องใหม่ค่ายเอ็กแซ็กท์ที่เคยเล่นละครคู่กันขึ้นคอนโดนั้น เจ้าตัวโต้ไม่เป็นความจริง
“สาวหมวยที่มีภาพออกมาเป็นแฟนเพื่อนจริงๆ แล้วเราก็ไปกันสามคน ไม่ได้ไปแค่สองคน ผมยังไม่มีแฟน และยังไม่มีใครทั้งนั้น กับมิวก็เป็นแค่เพื่อนกัน”

“แล้วที่มีข่าวพามิวขึ้นคอนโดก็ไม่จริง เพราะผมไม่มีคอนโด และแม่วิวก็ตามติดตลอดไม่มีทางไปไหนแน่นอน ตอนนี้ผมไม่อยากเป็นข่าวเรื่องนี้กับผู้หญิงมาก เพราะอยากตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่ต้องการให้เป็นข่าวด้านลบ ไม่ใช่เพราะคุณบอย(ถกลเกียรติ)ห้าม แต่ผมไม่อยากมีปัญหาเองครับ”

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
It wasn't Vill that went with him to his friend Condo, it was actually hi friend's gf and there 3 of them not just him and the girl,also he doesn't have a girlfriend as he stated so many times, he just want to concentrate on working and studying, I don't know why they can't leave him alone....I guess they just want to destroy anyone, they can with all these gossips....

SonYukView4ever

I am so mad about this news:

http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...on-look-a-like/

and I believe him.....
http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/02...e-photoshopped/

Arrgh.... the press doesn't have much to do or what? Oh - I forgot.... they are not "press", they are low-life "paparazzi"!!!!
Leave him alone!
lol
u know wat, like wat i posted at that board, i just laugh at it.
there's no big deal.
it's hilarious to be honest.
since son confirmed himself it's not him, then of course its not him.
the thai media is really trying to sell lol
but yea i still love son. :lol:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol
u know wat, like wat i posted at that board, i just laugh at it.
there's no big deal.
it's hilarious to be honest.
since son confirmed himself it's not him, then of course its not him.
the thai media is really trying to sell lol
but yea i still love son. :lol:

I do believe him because she said he has posed shirtless but never fully nude and plus Son family status, I don't think he needs to go that far to get money and also, I think he's got intelligent and way to smart to posed nude...pluse his father is pretty strict too...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More news headline of Son; please translate if u understand more than me, tq

“สน-ยุกต์” ยันภาพเปลือยแค่รีทัช เมินขู่ปล่อยอีก แจงภาพควงสาวที่สยาม แค่แฟนเพื่อน ลั่นไม่เคยหิ้ว “วิว” ขึ้นคอนโด

พอมีชื่อเสียงหน่อย หนุ่ม “สน ยุกต์ ส่งไพศาล” พระเอกละครเรื่อง “แก้วล้อมเพชร” ก็ต้องโดนสกัดดาวรุ่ง เพราะดันมีมือดีปล่อยภาพเปลือยล่อนจ่อนตอนวัยละอ่อนออกมา ยังดีที่ภาพครอปมาเฉพาะท่อนบน แต่ที่ต้องใจเสียเป็นเพราะ ถูกขู่ว่าจะมีการปล่อยภาพเปลือยออกมาล็อตใหญ่ ซึ่งหนุ่มสนก็พูดดักคอไว้ก่อนแล้วว่า ถึงจะมีออกมาอีกกี่ภาพก็ไม่ใช่ตน เพราะไม่เคยถ่ายภาพลักษณะนี้ไว้เลย

สน : เรื่องรูปไม่ตกใจ รู้สึกเฉยๆ เพราะเห็นหลายคนโดนกันเยอะ เป็นภาพรีทัช ยอมรับว่าเป็นหน้าผม แต่ท่อนล่างไม่ใช่ เป็นการตัดต่อแน่นอน เพราะที่ผ่านมามากสุดผมเคยถ่ายแค่ถอดเสื้อเท่านั้น ท่อนล่างไม่เคยถ่าย ถ้ามากกว่านั้นไม่เคยถ่ายแน่นอน ผมเป็นคนเซฟตัวเองตลอดอยู่แล้ว

ซีเรียสไหมสน :ผมไม่ได้คิดมากอะไร เพราะรู้มาก่อนหน้านี้แล้วว่ามีภาพหลุด คือ ภาพนี้เคยเห็นมาก่อน แต่อันนี้เพื่อนโทรมาบอก พอไปดูปรากฏว่าก็เป็นอันเดียวกับที่เห็น ที่บ้านก็ไม่ได้ว่าอะไร เค้าเข้าใจ คุณบอยก็ไม่ได้ว่า ไม่มีปัญหาเรื่องงาน แต่ผมคิดว่าคนนอกที่ดู อาจจะคิดว่าเป็นผมจริง ก็อยากให้เข้าใจว่ามันไม่ใช่ผม มันเป็นภาพตัดต่อครับ

เค้าขู่ว่าจะมีภาพล็อตต่อไปยิ่งกว่าเดิมสน :ถึงจะมีอีกระลอกใหม่หลุดออกมาอีก ก็ไม่ใช่ผมแน่นอน ถึงยังไงก็ยืนยันว่าไม่ได้ถ่าย

อยากฝากอะไรถึงคนที่ปล่อยภาพนี้สน :ก็อยากให้คนที่ปล่อยหยุดสักที มันสร้างความเสียหายให้กับคนอื่น แต่ผมก็ไม่เคยถือโทษโกรธใคร และไม่คิดจะฟ้องด้วยครับ

ล่าสุดมีภาพปาปารัสซี่ควงสาวหมวยที่สยามด้วยสน :อ๋อ เค้าเป็นแฟนเพื่อนจริงๆ ถ้าสังเกตดีๆ จะเห็นว่ามีสามคนในรูป แต่เค้าตัดออกมาเห็นแค่ 2 คน ไม่ได้ไปแค่สองคน เห็นรูปก็ยังขำๆ กันอยู่เลย

แต่มีคนเห็นว่ามีสาวๆ ไปนั่งรอที่มหาลัยบ่อยๆสน :ถ้ามีก็คงเป็นเพื่อนๆ กันทั้งนั้นแหล่ะครับ ผมเพื่อนผู้หญิงเยอะ ผมยังไม่มีแฟน และยังไม่มีใครทั้งนั้น

กับข่าวที่พา วิว-วรรณรส สนธิไชย ขึ้นคอนโดล่ะสน :ไม่จริงครับ เพราะผมไม่มีคอนโด และแม่วิวก็ตามติดตลอดไม่มีทางไปไหนแน่นอน ตอนนี้ผมไม่อยากเป็นข่าวเรื่องนี้กับผู้หญิงมาก เพราะอยากตั้งใจทำงาน ไม่ต้องการให้เป็นข่าวด้านลบ ไม่ใช่เพราะคุณบอยห้ามแต่ผมไม่อยากมีปัญหาเองครับ

ขอขอบคุณข้อมูลและภาพประกอบจาก

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Rumors of Son & Vill;

It was a nice opening for the newcomers from the lakorn, Kaew Lorm Petch, who has been snatching the ratings from other channels especially the new praek, Son Yuk Songpaisarn, who attended a function the other day. A lot of his fans came to see him and surrounded him, which made Son a little bit confused of his own popularity. Even though his acting is a little bit stiff, but his looks beats it all.

The feedbacks are good. There’s some compliment like I’m not that bad for my first lakorn. Some people say I’m still stiff, I need to talk more clearly. But I’m surprised that all of a sudden, I have a fan club.

This lakorn is a first to everyone but it seems like you’re the weakest

I’m not shocked about it. I’ve been watching myself. My character is somewhat a stiff person, along with that I’m sort of like that in reality, which will make me even more stiff so it’s kind of hard. I’m still new to this so I might be a little bit stiff. Right now I’m taking acting class with หม่อม Noi Pantawanope Tewakul.

Loose Confidence in yourself

A little. I did the best that I can. I just need to do a little adjustment.

With View Wannarot, the nangek from the lakorn, there's gossips coming from the set saying you guys are seeing each other off set.

We've been close friends for a long time now. It's been 5 years now. My little sister went to the same school as her and View was already a senior there. So when I went to go pick up my sister, I got the chance to meet View and talk to her. Right now, let's just say she's a special friend, I don't want to use the word boy/girlfriend yet.

We heard that you're the one that got View into the ET

I asked her to come audition with me. The director was interested in the both of us.

What do you like about View?

She's a cute girl and has a good personality. She knows her place and is a smart girl.

Does your family know you're close with View

They know. We've met already. I've met with her mom because she's close to her mom, they go places together. We're familiar with each other. We're still young though, I don't want to focus much on this yet.

There's rumors saying that you're not 100% man

I guarantee that I'm 100% man. At first I was stressed about it but not anymore because it's not the truth