Son Songpaisan

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
wow,
how did vill lose so much weight?
she was a bit chubby before the production, but after that she got so skinny and thin.
shit, i know she's on a diet, but how?
within that short amount of time.
so amazing! B)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
wow,
how did vill lose so much weight?
she was a bit chubby before the production, but after that she got so skinny and thin.
shit, i know she's on a diet, but how?
within that short amount of time.
so amazing! B)
I think she cut all meat execept for fish, mainly eat fishes, vegies, fruits and exercising, she doesn't eat sweets that made of flour...so it helps...Do u why Son&vill Freevision is not working, that why i decided to put all the pics, interviews and any info. relating to them on Son's page so everyone can have alook at it...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Gossip of Vill walking of out of Son's Condo; not true but just want to put it up for us to read

It’s only the first lakorn and there is already news for “Vill Wannaros Sontichai and “Son Yuk Songpaisan” and the latest news is that they walk in and out of his condo and went to Phatiya together. In this issue Vill reveals,

“About this news I’m confused. I just found out also because Son just told me about it because reporters went to ask him about this also. Truthfully I don’t know where Son’s house is.”

And the former news that you two are dating offscreen?

“We aren’t dating we knew each other before and now we are in a lakorn together so it seems like we like each other. There is really nothing.. We don’t even go out together because I go everywhere with my mother.”

How do you feel about this news?

“Are you sure it’s not someone else? Son doesn’t have a condo and I use to hear that when he is studying he goes to a friend’s place to study are you sure thats not it?”

How close are you and Son?

“We are not that close. Like one on a personal basis if it’s not for work then we wouldn’t have anything to talk about. For the most part if we talk it’s about work because the two of us are both newbies in the acting business so if there is a difficult scene where we have to be in together then we will have something to talk about.”

But you two have known each other for 5 years already still not close?

“We known each other for 5 years but it’s just a time frame and even if I know him it’s more I know his sister but for Son himself we don’t talk outside of that.. There are times where we chat on msn a little and also we never go anywhere with each other also. I go everywhere with my mom.”

Are you afraid of the Papparazzi?

“I’m not afraid because I’m not doing anything wrong and every where I go is with my mother all the time. So if they take photos then It’s guarantee to have my mother in it.”

Credit: Dailynews

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Yuk Songpaisan’s interview with DailyNews

He is robotic on screen and apparently is really dull off screen. Oddly, I still like him. He is not humorous like our tevada pra’eks Tik and Andrew. He doesn’t have amusing stories to tell us like Aof Chanapol who fears mice, especially their pink babies. Whenever he sees one, he screams like a little girl and calls out for his mother. HAHA, I’m with you Aof, I’m scared of mice too.

DailyNews interview:

1.About his major, “I chose an engineering major because my father wanted me study it. There were many choices, but since I was little I wanted to be a pilot. My father is a pilot, I want to be a pilot just like him. After I graduate, if i have time, I’m going to take my pilot exam.”

2.As a kid were you naughty?

“No krub. I wasn’t naughty; however, there were some occasions.”

3.At your boarding house, is it a Khun Nu place or not? Khun Nu is a 3rd person pronoun used by a servant to call his or her master’s children. The interviewer is asking whether he lives in a luxury pad, or something to that effect. I would call the Khun Nu term, elitist.

“It’s not elitist krub. There are some similarities. Other people might see me as a little master, it’s not true. My boarding home is for learning.”

4.Before you entered the entertainment business, have you ever thought about entering the entertainment business?

“I was indifferent. I have never thought about entering the entertainment business; however, as I’m in it, I find it enjoyable. I’m learning a lot of new things I’ve never known before.”

5.Is acting more difficult than you thought?

“I’ve never thought it would be this difficult;however, it’s very fun and also very tiring. A lot of people see the entertainment business a deceitful place, but I believe that if I’m cautious, I won’t fall prey to its deceitful ways.”

6.Do you remember how you felt the first time one set?

“I can remember it, it was very constraining because I couldn’t perform. I was extremely upset. The more I perform it did get easier.

7.The first day your lakorn aired, did you watch?

“The first day, I didn’t watch because I was tied up with work. I watched the second episode, when I saw myself, it was very thrilling. My whole family was watching, my other relatives came and watched it with us. Once the lakorn ended, everyone called me.”

8.After the lakorn aired, did you feel a sense being adored?

“A little bit. My friends, my family all called me numerously times.”

9.How do you score yourself in your first lakorn?

“I give myself a 6 because I’m still not good. I give myself a 4 for my speaking, my acting is still not good, I have to improve greatly in many areas.”

10.How has your life change since the lakorn aired?

“When I go out, more people know me and come up to me.”

11.Do you feel annoyed when a lot of people come up to you?

“I have to adjust because I was not like this before. Normally, I’m not a friendly person and don’t have a lot of friends. I’m a loner who enjoys sports and only have fitness friends. Now, I have to open my heart more. Before I used to be an annoyed person, but now I have to adjust my personality for better. When someone smiles to me, I must smile back in gratitude.”

12.Are you conceited?

“No I’m not conceited, I just look like one. I’m a very calm and a quiet person, some people might see that as being conceited. I don’t smile, I look fierce, I’m very still, people might misunderstand that I’m conceited. Before I didn’t understand why I had to smile all day, but now I understand. I try to smile more often, I have chosen this path, I must try my best.”

13.Have you been approach by a lot of girls?

“No, I look too fierce (laughs).”

14.Have you ever had a girlfriend or have your heart-broken?

“My heart has been broken before. Like for example, I like her however she doesn’t like me. It’s okay though, I’m still young. (laughs).”

15.How do you see Love?

“I see love as something beautiful. If you have it, you should protect it.”

16.Right now, do you see yourself as being popular?

“A little bit (laughs) because my lakorn is still airing.’

neena

sarNie Adult
woo...^^ is there a video of this or anything? lol...i miss them dearly!!! wanting to see any onscreen time with them!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
haha
i wish there were videos, too.
thanks sarna.
Yeah, I wish there's VDO too, but there appear together just yesterday; I miss them on screen dearly, Son & Vill even wear matching white tops and black pants....so lovely

Here r more pics of Top Award;

wish there were more of Son & Vill together, u both looks so lovely together....

SonYukView4ever

hehe
do u think they wear to match on purpose or by accident? haha idk lol

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Did they sing at the event? I wanna hear Son sing again. He has a wonderful voice and he can carry a tune.

Great Top Awards photos too ka. Thanks.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
God, u guys r making me miss them too much, it is called a Son & Vill depression, or addiction, hehe, I need a fix too, with them in Concert or on talk show together, or photoshoot, any activity, I am so bored out of my mind without them too....I am writing to Exact for them to appear on Concert or any tv appearance....Love to hear Son & Vill sing together, "That song "kid teung" Son has to sing that song, it be so nice to hear him,,,,he can play the piano too and he's got 1 of the hottest voice, I love to hear him sing...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
Here is Son on KhanPak 2/5/09 talking about Vill (condo incident) and the nude photos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4eDqMweulA

My poor Son. I guess it's a price for becoming famous rather quickly with his first lakorn...... wonder who is being soooo jealous of his success.

I hope he is not too stress about this. Take it easy ja. Love you!!!!!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Here is Son on KhanPak 2/5/09 talking about Vill (condo incident) and the nude photos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4eDqMweulA

My poor Son. I guess it's a price for becoming famous rather quickly with his first lakorn...... wonder who is being soooo jealous of his success.

I hope he is not too stress about this. Take it easy ja. Love you!!!!!
Tq for the clip
It is always like that when they see someone that is about to be famous or new rising star, they come up with bad news for them...feel sorry for both of them, Son & Vill, love u both Vill and Son, we support u 100%

SonYukView4ever

lol
he made it clear
i laughed along with him bc the rumors was funny.
he doesn't even have a condo. lol :lol:

anyways, i just want to see more lakorns of him or magazine shoots with vill.
that hottie..heheheh

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
lol
he made it clear
i laughed along with him bc the rumors was funny.
he doesn't even have a condo. lol :lol:

anyways, i just want to see more lakorns of him or magazine shoots with vill.
that hottie..heheheh
Yeah he did made it clear, that he doesn't have a Condo....I don't really care about the rumors or gossips...

All I want to see it him and Vill in lakorns, concerts, magazine photoshoots or any activity that they r doing together...he is a hottie and intelligent 1 too..I just love Son & Vill