Son Songpaisan

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
he said he was he seeing this girl on 3n3m? when was that? :huh: yeah, i believe vill is closer to thee...o well...i'm switching gears to peung and son now...lol...hm...i am eager for their new lakorn. lol

When they came with the whole cast of KLP, Tang asked him about his love life, if he has been heart broken or was seeing someone before, "He said by saying that he used to admire this girl but she was not interest in him and then he also said after that he was seeing this girl for a while then she found someone better than him so he was willing letting her go", I am not still over Son & Vill, in my opinion, Peung and him doesn't even look good together.....I felt sorry for Son, he really likes Vill, but she preffer this guy Thee,,,Well I guess Vill find this Thee guy a better catch,,,but i don't see anything in him....unless Vill is blind in love with Thee,,,,I guess we as a fan have to accept who they really love more...

neena

sarNie Adult
When they came with the whole cast of KLP, Tang asked him about his love life, if he has been heart broken or was seeing someone before, "He said by saying that he used to admire this girl but she was not interest in him and then he also said after that he was seeing this girl for a while then she found someone better than him so he was willing letting her go", I am not still over Son & Vill, in my opinion, Peung and him doesn't even look good together.....I felt sorry for Son, he really likes Vill, but she preffer this guy Thee,,,Well I guess Vill find this Thee guy a better catch,,,but i don't see anything in him....unless Vill is blind in love with Thee,,,,I guess we as a fan have to accept who they really love more...
yeah, i saw that interview on 3n3m but i didn't know he said that...hm...well...its vill's lost...anyone else's gain. :lol: sarna...catch him before anyone else does...you seem obsessed about him. lol.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
yeah, i saw that interview on 3n3m but i didn't know he said that...hm...well...its vill's lost...anyone else's gain. :lol: sarna...catch him before anyone else does...you seem obsessed about him. lol.

I wish a was a few younger same as Son but I am too old for him and I am married too, not as good looking as Vill...I was the right age and as good looking as Vill, I will give him my heart and as well as my support 100%, if he have me, hehe

neena

sarNie Adult
I wish a was a few younger same as Son but I am too old for him and I am married too, not as good looking as Vill...I was the right age and as good looking as Vill, I will give him my heart and as well as my support 100%, if he have me, hehe
:lol: oh...that's cool. i'm older then him too...well just two years older but he's not my type at all, i'm just a supporting fan because i can see him become big...lol. i have already given up on him and vill since i saw vill and thee. lol. vill and son look good together but perhaps there is someone out there who looks better with him then vill does. i want to see him act more. vill is cool and everything but i prefer aline...for some reason aline seems so cool! lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
U KNOW WAT,
I THINK IN THE 3N3M SHOW, HE WAS REFERRING TO ANOTHER FROM HIGH SCHOOL....NOT VILL.
anyways, i don't think son and vill are interested in dating in real life.
i quit look forward to it. lol
i just wanted watch their lakorns...lol..maybe switching my gear to son and peung, too. lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
:lol: oh...that's cool. i'm older then him too...well just two years older but he's not my type at all, i'm just a supporting fan because i can see him become big...lol. i have already given up on him and vill since i saw vill and thee. lol. vill and son look good together but perhaps there is someone out there who looks better with him then vill does. i want to see him act more. vill is cool and everything but i prefer aline...for some reason aline seems so cool! lol.
I C, that is ur opinion, Aline might be cool but she is not the type i would chosen to be with Son,,,just my opinion, I love Son & Vill,,,I like Son he is the type of I like, smart, intelligent, good looking and a study person, might not be much of a talker but has a funny side to him, I don't him and Vill just match and compliment each other both in personality, looks, and family background....I love to see Son becoming famous and good actor too.. that why I am supporting him but since Vill and him have know each other so long,,,I am just hoping that they will become close,,,,but i lost my hope since this guy enter the picture as a third party...sort of ruins everything...Oh well, my opinion that all...

neena

sarNie Adult
I C, that is ur opinion, Aline might be cool but she is not the type i would chosen to be with Son,,,just my opinion, I love Son & Vill,,,I like Son he is the type of I like, smart, intelligent, good looking and a study person, might not be much of a talker but has a funny side to him, I don't him and Vill just match and compliment each other both in personality, looks, and family background....I love to see Son becoming famous and good actor too.. that why I am supporting him but since Vill and him have know each other so long,,,I am just hoping that they will become close,,,,but i lost my hope since this guy enter the picture as a third party...sort of ruins everything...Oh well, my opinion that all...

i didn't mean aline with son...i meant between aline and vill...i choose aline. yea, everyone has their own opinions, thats cool. lol...high five SonYukView4ever! looking forward to peung and son too!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
U KNOW WAT,
I THINK IN THE 3N3M SHOW, HE WAS REFERRING TO ANOTHER FROM HIGH SCHOOL....NOT VILL.
anyways, i don't think son and vill are interested in dating in real life.
i quit look forward to it. lol
i just wanted watch their lakorns...lol..maybe switching my gear to son and peung, too. lol

I c, both of u and Neena have given up on Son & Vill too huh, it's ok only me then, yeah well i suppose they both not in the dating things in real life yet since they r so young and wanting other experience in life....Well I am still hoping since they r not married or attached to anyone else yet....I don't mind seeing him in lakorn again, but i am only tuning into since Son is in that lakorn just to see what he is like than I will tune out of that Lakorn with Peung...heheh

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh, well, i have learn to except it now, that Son & Vill ain't interesting in dating, they just want to be friends and work colleague for now, let's wait for what the future holds for them...if it mean to be then it will be as they both stated,,,have to accept that Vill is closer to Thee too because he is like a brother to her...plus Son is only a friend....I just want to see their lakorn together or any work that they have together in the future....while I am waiting I am just drooling on Son for a while....lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Here is the TV POOL LIVE Feb 10 na:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWOFLN78H88...re=channel_page

It's allright. More Son for me. Ha ha Ha.
He is just so dreamy, he'll find someone awesome. Give him some time.
yeah, I know but it's just kind of sweet to see on screen couple who r close friend,,,would give each other a chance in real life too...but oh well,,,,it's just not meant to be....I give that Thee guy a kick in the ass if i can...but out of Son&Vill's life, hehehe

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
sarna ja,
i know u love vill and son and wish them as a couple in real life, but if they chose not to we can't do anything about.
i still love son a lot as an actor and still love vill a lot as an actress.
from now whether they're dating or not, i am going to just watch their lakrons seperately or together.
woo hoo...

lol
more of son to me LOL

yea that thEE guy is such a loser, coming into their friendship.
but vill has weird tastes maybe for choosing in the future lol

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think it's true that Vill does know Son for a long time more than Thee but maybe Son's into his study more and of busy too so he kind of lost contact with Vill so in that time frame Thee happen to come into her life and her mother life more, so Thee might have win her mother's affection more and Thee might be closer to her mother as well...Well in these case in real life, the close family friend bro might have win Vill heart and Thee might be the person Vill has chosen,,,,unlike the lakorn where the P'ek wins the heart of Niek....But i still preffer Son over Thee any day....maybe Vill might differemt taste from me, I don't know what she sees in Thee, but that who she has chosen,,,,I don't hate her though but I just hope Son will 1 day met a nice girl similar to Vill who he can love and she will love him back...hopefully it will erase Vill out of his mind...but 1 thing is good though,,,,Vill is in the same production company as Son but it might not change anything because we all know where her heart lies...it is with Thee...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
u guys u have to see pics of Son & Vill at Son& Vill freevision @ chicago the music night and they were on Dao kra jai too so handsome and cute togerher....Even thoughthey r just friend they still go to function together for work...so cute