Son Songpaisan

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Arrgh! One of those bored moments tonight. I can't get into any lakorn since KLP ended. I miss Son....

Just a thought, do you guys like Son with short hair or long hair? I like both but I was looking at the older pics and I think he should get a hair cut for a fresh look. I just love looking at his face - I don't want styled hair to cover it.

Sarna - second one is for you. :)

Droooooools. What a dream boat!!!

Tq, Kiki, u the best, I miss Son & vill too whatever style of hair Son has I take it, I just like his looks and personality, Just Kiki, do u wanna see Thee with his man heels, hehe J/k for u, Kiki

God, Kiki u the best, Son is yummy with his shirt open like it's kind of killing, hehe,,,Yeah maybe a change of hair style will do him good,,,or another lakorn with vill will freshen their feelings for each other, hehe

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Oh man I am bored out my brain with KLP especially Son & Vill, can't wait for them to be in lakorn together,,,I hope next lakorn of them will Romantic/Action or Comedy/Romance with lots of sweet scenes; I would love to see Son & Vill in a arguementive lakorn with lots of slap and kisses scenes with beautiful backdrops and sceneries and romantic settings.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son @ Adsadawut's wedding, Posted by Thip, Credit to Siamzone;

Vill @ Nuea Koo 11 Chak, 3-5-09, Posted by Thip & myself, credit to Mosfan club

Son looks so hot and handsome in a suit and plus he's got the body for it too
Vill looks stunning, love her new looks and her new hair colour too, it suit Asian people that hair colour not too out done with the colouring of hair like some Actress like too blondish, too bad they did go together, they wouldna make 1 gorgeous couple, i am just wishing, why would they be turning up together when they not a couple,hehe just my wish...

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the photos. I am not liking Vill's new hair too much. Her make up is heavy too. She is still pretti.....
Son is HOT! yum yum yum.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Son @ fashion supersport part 3, Credit to Sonfanclub.th.gs

kikiwonderland

sarNie Hatchling
thanks Sarna. I can always count on you. :)

Nice photos even though I think they could do better with the fashions. They just look cheap....
Somehow, Son still looks so HOT! Look at those lips....... ummmmmm.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Behind the Scene of You Peau Ter MV with Son & Vill; Hope u all enjoy it, but too bad when Son & Vill was talking, I don't know if they used someone's else voice, it doesn't sound natural...but still cute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5_apMFnfrg

I would love for Exact to produce a version of Autumn in my heart with Son & Vill; it be so romantic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fI2xoVCtMRw...feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycnvf-vin8s...feature=related

Son is Thai Version : Song Seung Hun

Vill is Thai Version of : Song Hye Kyo

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More pics of Son & Vill @ Tv Gold Award on 13.3.2009, credit these pics of lyn's blog or Kapook.com;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
More pics of Son & Vill with the other actors and actress from Exact @Tv Gold Award on 14.3.2009; Credit to Ton fanclub & Teenee.com

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Vill's mother thinks Thee is mature than Son! credit to Dirtiilaundry or Khaosod

“Vil” Wannarot Sonthichai is still considered new in the biz but even so, she’s never short of rumours in the boy department. Her news are so constant that her mother is concern!

“My mother is worried because I’m not that prim. As for having a boyfriend my mom said to talk to all of them as friends. However she is not forbidding me from it but she wants me to concentrate on school first. Being in the entertainment industry I am bound to meet a lot of people and my mom doesn’t want it to seem like I will have different people constantly. Right now everyone is on the same level”

I heard your mom doesn’t really like Son because he’s too young?

“Because P’Thee (Wanichanthada) is older he is much more mature and he’s able to communicate more with my mom but it’s not that my mother doesn’t like Son. It’s more like she’s just warning me that he’s my age. Sometimes we play with each other like children and we don’t think much about it and my mom would warn him”

[ Article via Khaosod ]

Want to get to know the mother’s choice? - Refer to old article on Thee: Newcomer Thee fights Back (like a man?)

Link: http://dirtiilaundry.wordpress.com/2009/03...ack-like-a-man/