Son Yook Songpaisarn A LIAR?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, when photos of Son posing nude came out, he DENIED them and said they were photoshopped. He said that the head was his but the body, another's. (Read it @ Dirtii Laundry) My next question is, if you're so sure they're photoshopped, where's your evidence for your innocence? Show me the photo they used to photoshop with then. No answer right?

So I really didn't care whether he did go all nude or not but sorry, Son fans irritate me by endlessly praising him about how he has the brains, the height, the personality, the goody genes, the blah blah blah like a God so um, I came across a photo of his body that looks very similar to the "photoshopped" body.

The one on the left is the "photoshopped" body one right? I got it from Dirtii Laundry whereas the one on the right, is from one of his photoshoots.

To be clear:
1. YES, you can lose the amount of packs on your abdomen if you don't maintain them by exercise. (I've seen so many Son fans go, that's not him, he's not that built. Well, Wu Chun from Fahrenheit said so himself, that he hasn't been working out for the past few years thus he has lost some of his packs on his abdomen. And he's a physical trainer.)
2. Have you ever tried comparing photos of models/celebrities in different body photoshoots/magazines? If you have, you'll discover that not ALL body shots of the same body look the same.

With that said, I circled the resemblances. NOTE: THIS IS MY OWN SPECULATION!

Here's a random body shot of Ananda. His body looks different. Just in case someone was to say, don't all toned bodies sort of look alike, NO THEY DON'T.
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t237/ai...-008_00-001.jpg

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol...i kinda figure that...even the thai girl stars have pump boobs when they barely have any weight on them...

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
This is old news! He is not a liar. Son already came out to said that it's retouched/photoshopped to look like he is nude (he already said that face and UPPER body is his but he has pants on in that photo). He explained it on the ET news on Ch 5......

you can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haT1oxTIGj8...feature=related

His interview starts around 3:11
I dont know if that's really him up there and I dont really care either but kiki...stars lie so don't believe everything they say...yeah you might believe them cuz your're their fan but mainly stars lie....who wants to reveal their past to the world....

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol
people, this is pretty old news.
thank god u wanted to bring it up. lol
well, yeah bc son is very hot at the moment.
but, just watch the clip.
also, son was pretty serious.
he even said the barb aka cursing the person who made up such a photo of him like this.

the tv. pool lady even confirmed it wasn't son.
silly silly rumors.
but, i agree it's son and his upper body.
the rest...touched up and photo shopped.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wait now i'm confused. so somebody photoshopped his upper body onto a lower half of somebody else's?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Bong supposedly that is what is being speculated that someone photoshopped the lower half of his body onto someone else's

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh so da real picture a whole nude body? if they can say what mag and issue they got it from we could solve dis case LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^ lol.. you know, to really solve the problem.. Son should just pull down his pants and let them compare it to the supposed photoshopped photo.

case closed. :loool: