Son Yook Songpaisarn A LIAR?

__sexy//appeal

sarNie Egg
It's funny how some people are talking about other people being hypocrites and that we should stop this, but they are talking shit about people who don't believe it's not son here Link. This is one reason why I don't post on sarnworld now a days because people are just that ignorant and yes I'm straight out saying because it's so retarded how some people say oh we should be friendly and im sorry for offending you and whatever but they are in that other thread calling people here losers, shit talkers and stuff.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont get u girls...haha why is there such a big commotion about SON? it's just SON. eh's not that popular u kno..haha

now if it was KEN or AUM or a more popular guy, then i'd understand, but SON??? lol.
It's no longer about Son lol...

__Sexy//Appeal lol... come and chat with me, Diamend, Noy, and Tina in the spamming thread. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Actually I didn't call u or any one a liar, that post was a general statement, what I said was before pointing finger or called someone else a lair, take a good look at ur self first, b cuz once u made comment about something that u r unsure of obviously u r a liar. I didn't directly call anyone name or start any thing here, I respect everyone in this forum comments and opinion. My statement was we're not perfect we have no right to call or judge anyone or to put lable on anyone about anything...as for u Aiyaja u got offended b cuz of the word liar, and accused me of calling u a liar which I never direct my statement toward u, u got offend by it r u a liar? if not than don't worry about it, I only stated the comment to who ever that start this topic but if u r the one than u r quilty. Now can we end this feasco? We argued, fight, pull each other hair, scratch each other face for what? Over some nude pic. of a guy whom we didn't even know for sure if that really his or not. I agreed with many of u, Sarnworld supposed to a place where people come together to shared thought, comments and opinion we have our like and dislike but we don't have to argue over some stupid thing like we're doing at this moment....now I humble apologize if what ever comments that I made earlier offended anyone in this forum....I just don't like to hear people call each other a liar...that it that all I have to say....peace every body :unsure:
This has nothing to do with me dear, so whether I'm a liar or not in reality does not relate to Son period regardless of how much you would love to twist it. And I reserve the right to speculate whether Son is a liar or not; it's my freedom.

And yes, I started this thread. And no, I'm not guilty.

And yes, as much as you try to sugarcoat things, you're lying straight through your teeth. Calling me a liar? It's a shame. You're over there at another thread in the same forum talking smack about me BUT here, you put on a pretty face and say let's make up? Did you really think my fingers couldn't click that far or what? FYI: Send PMs if you have so much time on your hands to bash me.

This thread transitioned into a bashing thread because some fans are too sensitive and instead of conversing about Son, they made me into a target of attacks. I'm still willing to discuss about the speculations with people who are openminded and willing to exchange opinions.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
erm to talk shiet in another thread in da same forum lol they must have wanted people to find out haha da 2 threads are like right next to each other

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^Diamend... LOL I know right?

I can't help but say it, "Who are the 'losers' here anyway?"
Don't get offended anyone. Grai yak rap gor rap gun bai.

If it's Son's real photo, then w/e, he looks good for a liar. :)
If it's not, well, that is one fine torso. lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
erm to talk shiet in another thread in da same forum lol they must have wanted people to find out haha da 2 threads are like right next to each other
lol... that just tarnish sw repuatation :(

Ahhh notice that sw been real quiet. Back in those days of JLR and SB and way before that too...

neena

sarNie Adult
i really don't understand why everyone is blowing this out of proportion...hating each other over son of all actors??! lol. i don't understand why we have to care so much rather or not he's lying...this thread turned into something very stupid.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
^Diamend... LOL I know right?

I can't help but say it, "Who are the 'losers' here anyway?"
Don't get offended anyone. Grai yak rap gor rap gun bai.

If it's Son's real photo, then w/e, he looks good for a liar. :)
If it's not, well, that is one fine torso. lol
mai chai rao na. rao mai rab lork LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh my... i was gone 4 a few days... >_< ...

KEEP THE PEACE IN SW... THE PEACEFULLEST PLACE ^_^..

everyone has their own opinions.. no more bashing... >_<

tEaRdRoP

sarNie Egg
Hey...just dropping by to hi to Diamend and Aiyaja.

Sooooooooooo the drama in here but thanks for the entertainment! ehehehehe