Son Yuk & Vill Wannarot (PAPPAYORNBANTERNG vol. 38 no. 1835 August 2012)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
This is actually a pretty cute and nice cover, but I've lost my love for them. :p Vill looks great like always, and she has a nice expression, although I would prefer a different one hehehe. But her outfit is sexy (the earrings match it, too!), and I love her hair style and makeup. As for Son, it's one of his better overall look and expression, but he still annoys me... >_< Will update once the full cover is released somewhere. I may even have to edit the title.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Awwwwww.... So cutE !!! Vill always looks different in magazine shoot. And I mean it in a aweSome way.

AikOm^_^

Awwwwww.... So cutE !!! Vill always looks different in magazine shoot. And I mean it in a aweSome way.
Yes, it is cute, isn't it? Although I don't like Son with Vill, I'm always happy to see Vill in another photo shoot, regardless of whom she may be with. Sad for me that there are rumors swirling around about their relationship with each other. :cry: I suppose if they really do end up dating each other, I should be happy for Vill when she chooses the one who makes her happy... =') Yep, Vill always do look different in magazine shoots; some work for her, others not so well. :D

AikOm^_^

~kiabielover~ said:
CUTE! I love their comeback!
Lol, I'm both glad and sad to hear you said so. How I wish it was Bie and Vill (or Gilly, even better!) instead... :cry: Ah well, will support Vill no matter what and no matter who she may be paired up with. I suppose a lot of people do sense there is something between Son and Vill.

AikOm^_^

Behind the scene pictures; credits to tieba.baidu.com and Kate Sontichai's Twitter:

AikOm^_^

Maiko^_^ said:
Behind the scene pictures; credits to tieba.baidu.com and Kate Sontichai's Twitter:

Whoa, looks like there are a lot of touching in this shoot... Cute, but I'm displeased. :p I like all their poses so far. Son grosses me out in the first picture though. That looks so wrong. Ew, I don't know what the heck he was thinking of when he positioned his hands like that... :yuck: At least position your hands higher, Son!!!!

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
Whoa, looks like there are a lot of touching in this shoot... Cute, but I'm displeased. :p I like all their poses so far. Son grosses me out in the first picture though. That looks so wrong. Ew, I don't know what the heck he was thinking of when he positioned his hands like that... :yuck: At least position your hands higher, Son!!!!
OH LORDY! HAHAHAAH! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! When I read your comment, I went back and looked at the picture I just busted out laughing!

AikOm^_^

OH LORDY! HAHAHAAH! THAT WAS SO FUNNY! When I read your comment, I went back and looked at the picture I just busted out laughing!
It's mean of me to think so negatively of Son; I'm sure it's an innocent posture that just looked wrong from far away, but still, he could have put his hands on his legs/hips instead like Vill did in the sceond picture. <_<

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ouuuu those are some hot and steamy bts pics I swear. Whoooooo !! Got me all shy looking at them. Forreals tho, they should date ;p loving these two duay ah

Asy

sarNie Immature
Always love them. Son is hot. <3 Some Vill's pose are weird, don't know what's happening her skin looks darker. o_O

AikOm^_^

Thanks for the inside pictures, Cupid Candy! :)

This is actually one of Son's better photo shoots...I'm glad he looks tolerable here...but that annoying hairdo of his!!! GRRRRR! :rant: Ticks me off... I'm mean, I know. I do like their poses, and at least Vill looks beautiful with her makeup and hairstyle. Though, yes, I agree with Asy that she does look tanner. Too much fun in the sun while shooting Sao Noi. :D The third pic is kind of ironic, for it almost look like the same pose for Son and Mo's Pappayornbanterng photo shoot. And Vill and Mo even kind of look alike. -_- I like this photo shoot more than their Kullasatree shoot. :)

AikOm^_^

Updated. :)

It's hard not to double-post the same pictures, since they come from different sources...some pictures are better, or clearer, than the others, or they show further details... -_- I've only posted the same picture as Cupid Candy already did in my top post (the last picture) because it shows Vill's full dress. :D Credits are embedded on the pictures, but credits to PicPost for the beautiful, big cover!

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love Son and Vill together, they so cute together - they used to be high school sweetheart or both had a crush on each other while in high school but after entering the ET industry they decided to give each other a break because of work, opportunity to meet other people to grow as individual but in the future if they still feel the same then they will talk about it again that's why they still close friend, Son even asked Vill to go audition with him for Kaew Lom Pet.