Song from Lis Ceeb & Maiv Xis

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hey ya'll...I remember a while back some of you were desperately looking for the girl song from the old Thai movie "Kev hlub txiav tsis tau" or "Lis Ceeb & Maiv Xis." The artist is Maiv Muas. I don't know if you can actually download it but you can listen to it at:

ehmongmusic.com

Search: Maiv Muas, click file 4 or track 4

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Hey ya'll...I remember a while back some of you were desperately looking for the girl song from the old Thai movie "Kev hlub txiav tsis tau" or "Lis Ceeb & Maiv Xis." The artist is Maiv Muas. I don't know if you can actually download it but you can listen to it at:

ehmongmusic.com

Search: Maiv Muas, click file 4 or track 4

I have her music

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
um...when I search maiv muas, like, fivee or six maiv muas op up...which one is the one you're talking about?

max

sarNie Elites
OMG, I love Maiv Muas, but it is impossible to find her songs. You can only listen to them. Does anybody have her songs and can upload them? That would be great =]

onlyhlub

sarNie Egg
you can also listen to it on hmongmusiconline.com just search maiv muas...i think the one from the movie you're talking about is titled "puas nco kev hlub" (haven't watched that movie for a long while now) you can also download some hmong music from this site sorry to say that "puas nco kev hlub" isn't on the DL section however you can download many of her other songs.

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
oh that one??

I'm looking for the one at the end... "Ntuj no tuaj lawm, koj nyob qhov twg??"" anyone have it? Please please please upload that one.... then I'll upload the Maiv muas one for you :)

Thanks.