SONG RAO NIRUN

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx bopha for the sc!..i just saw the ending yesturday..and man..i never thought it would end that way..the beginning was a comedy/romance..then all of the sudden praek and nang ek dies..it was soooo sad..i cried my eyes out..what a tear jerker..i didnt really like ken's acting..but in the end..he totally change my mind..as for aom she was great as always..i cried so much for her..

S

sunflower

SnowFlakes said:
why is the n'ek died?
[post="53874"][/post]​

doesn't aom have a tumor or something? and ken was shot? i didn't watch it.. but heard it from someone :loool:

sorry... i can't watch sad lakorns ...it's too depressing.. can't stand em. :p

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
sunflower said:
doesn't aom have a tumor or something? and ken was shot? i didn't watch it.. but heard it from someone :loool:

sorry... i can't watch sad lakorns ...it's too depressing.. can't stand em. :p
[post="53941"][/post]​
Yea you're right. The n'ek had a tumor and it was growing so fast and causing her to die. and the p'ek got shot several times and fell off a cliff and into the waters below. I'm sure he had some heavily internal bleeding and when Aom passed away...his weak body couldn't take it. so he passed away with her. *SIGH* ok that's nuff I don't want to think about it. I need a comedy lakorn LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
this lakorn was part comedy but dont know how it end up being a sad ending..lol..its sooo depressing watching it..i couldnt hold my tears..

Koaru28

sarNie Egg
great now i don't wanna watch it anymore :wavecry: ...i appreciate the screen caps... but i don't thing i can take another sad movie....lol

i guess it's better off that they both died rather than one of them...then the other one would be lonely....

and ken...he's a hottie :wub: wish he was my valentine.... :D