Song Raow Nirundon

jaitee

sarNie Egg
:w000t: :w000t: :w000t: :w000t:

AAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!..........is it really out in mayura??? i am sooooo excited, i just want to scream and jump around. did it come out in store yet? i've seen the ntry version and now that it's out in mayura i want to purchase it 'cuz it's so good. i love ken and aom!! :wub:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
REALLY!!!! so quick.. i was thinking maybe a few more months.. but thank good ness cuz everything esle seem not to appealing to me!!

haha. you loser. lmao. i already watch the ntry version and i don't think i want to watch the mayura version because i already know what gonna happen. ^_^

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
LADii_TiMELESS said:
haha. you loser. lmao. i already watch the ntry version and i don't think i want to watch the mayura version because i already know what gonna happen. ^_^
[post="95512"][/post]​

Ntry came out? I don't think so :wacko: or I might be worng...unless you are mistaken this one with Ken/Janie.. that one did came out with Ntry. hmmmm

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn...ep1 is really good...addicted...catches u're attention but then it just went slow and dead....but then it picked up again....but overall it's good and the ending is sad....but Aom and Ken has no chemistry...they are cute but no chemistry....I watched it and finished in Thai already hehe....

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was good at the begin den ...errr ...slow lol. It get excited after Ken confess his love den when he have second thought about his realationship with Aom ...it was draggy den when Aom start getting sick .. drama ! Over all i think the last 5 epsiode is the best !

untinnu

sarNie Adult
LADii_TiMELESS said:
haha. you loser. lmao. i already watch the ntry version and i don't think i want to watch the mayura version because i already know what gonna happen.
hehe. . dork! it's not even Ntry. . .. oh btw. . i'mma get you back at work! :p

Khatiya said:
Ntry came out? I don't think so or I might be worng...unless you are mistaken this one with Ken/Janie.. that one did came out with Ntry. hmmmm
Ntry didn't came out. . .she was talking about sarN's version, and she thought it was Ntry. .

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
sanr you have dubbing company? kool... my rrental store never have ntry maybe like 1or 2 but other then that its all mayura.. im so used to it i dont like ntry dubbing dont liek the guy's voice sound liek a bad guy's voice.. well.... is this movie a sad or funyn movie? because i want to watch a funny movie.. i needa go rent some more movies lol

untinnu

sarNie Adult
sarn don't have a dubbing company. . but she gets her lakorn from srok khmai which is a whole different dubbing from here in the US (i think). .

this lakorn is sad and funny. . i guess it's like funny/cute in the beginning and sad and dramatic towards the end. .

Sawina

sarNie Hatchling
lol ooooo i think im watching this movie right now i jsut got it yesterday... it has aom in it and ooommmgggg the guy is sooo kute... guessing that is KEN ... OMG I WAS SCREAMING ALL OVER THE PLACE>.. MY SECOND THAI STAR GUY LOVER>>. NUM ALWAYS THOUGH LOl

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
i finish watching it a few days ago.. i haven't cry my eyes out in a long time.. the last one i bawl my eyes out with her was with Tik. i cry for days... i ve onlyl re watch the ending like twice.. it's breaking my weak heart...man... now i know why ken won an award for his charcter.. he did his part well.. so did aom too ...

agree... this lakorn drag a bit.. but overall the ending and sweet scenes made up for it.. my sis is watching it right.. she's going to cry her eyes out!!! haha