Songkram Nang Fah (Exact)

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Heys i didn't see s topic for this yet. The lakorn already aired on the 8th Jan after Bang Rao Jong Jaruen

skies

sarNie Adult
hmm, i saw the teaser for this lakorn...kind of disappointed that bee n. and pong n. are not paired together, it would've been better...but i might just give this lakorn a try when it comes out

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie..it's alreadie on air..goodness..i'm not a fan of Pong..but i reallie wanted to see this lakorn...my dream job is a flight attendent tat's why...LOL.

wat does the title mean..all i know is that it's someting w/ the sky

skies

sarNie Adult
episode 1 is out on youtube already and i'm actually watching it right now...it's interesting, hopefully it doesn't get disappointing later on...pong is such a player...:p

now, i'm not so sure who the pairings are. anyone knows???

ok...i just finished watching the first episode and i gotta say it's pretty good...although i'm not a big fan of kong, i think bee and him are an ok pairing...such a pity that pong is acting as the "bad" guy i think...the lakorn is pretty good :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
reallie..it's alreadie on air..goodness..i'm not a fan of Pong..but i reallie wanted to see this lakorn...my dream job is a flight attendent tat's why...LOL.

wat does the title mean..all i know is that it's someting w/ the sky
The title means something along the lines of "War of the Angels", Songkram = war and Nangfah = angel

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
is it meh or pong in here ...mean like to have s.e.x...cuz the ending credit i keep seein diffrenet girl...tat u knoe... im jux sayin

skies

sarNie Adult
just starting episode 2 and gotta say, it's pretty good...getting more and more interesting!!!

anyone who has a summary of the lakorn mind sharing??? :D

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I also wanted to read the summary to see if is good before actually watching the lakorn...so it would be great if some can tell us what this lakorn is about....i watch the preview but don't really understand it....

numfon

sarNie Adult
damn.. Pong is a good P'Ning. this lakon is based on Khun Airgi's book, Chewit Runtod..Ruang Jing Pan Jor (Comp) or something like that.. i forget the title. i read it when she posted it on Pantip.. the story is apparently written from her own experience.. and Maneerin is supposed to be her..

according to the book,
P'Ning (Pong) is a complete jackass, period (mean, cruel, lies, cheat, player, abuses Rin (they either get married or live together..i forget). Maneerin (Bee) is a pretty flight attendant who has a really fragile heart.. she falls for ("charming") guys SO easily.. she goes through a gazillion obstacles, so many that i'm not even gonna bother writing about them (hence the title).

i don't think she ends up with anyone in the end. not sure if they're gonna twist it, though.

i dunno.. it's sorta fishy. when i read it on pantip.. it looked like almost everyone around her are a-holes, while she's the only n-eky person. if what she wrote is true.. then damn, she's one hella strong woman that she was able to live through it. the only reason why i read through the whole thing was because of many many details she put in about being a flight attendant. it's really interesting and different from other books/stories i've read.

skies

sarNie Adult
thanks numfon for the "summary"...sounds interesting...hopefully bee ends up with the good guy...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
thank for the summary, numfon. Hope they twist like you said and make it a happy ending. But if everyone is bad, then who are the good character in here other than rin.

kong's character seems like he's going to be good. i didn't know pong was going to be rai in this one. :eek: he does it pretty well, too. hope bee's friend doesn't go crazy on her, b/c she thinks bee's stealing her bf. that's going to suck...... <_<