sony vang is getting married....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
well... just like how hmong people say it... something about the bitch bothering the male dog... ehehhe... i don't know.... ehhehe.... well... thailand girls... they do anything for the money... and are willing to marry anyone to come to the US.... they're dumb... life here is harder than over there....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
oh well.. the girls are dumb enough as well as the guys or OgS over here going over there to married them..

they gonna have to support them once they get here..
freakin dumb ass people!

i don't care.. left-overs go to laos & thailand..

kellylis

sarNie Hatchling
i know this isnt my place and i dont reply much but this is wat i hear... from a close relative of him... an aunt i cant remember, but she said that she said she was pregnant so he had to marry her. once he came back and did all those paper work she said that she had a miscarriage... something like that, i dont remember i just heard her talking to my mom bout it... but yeah i think that guys that goes there are kind of horny bastard... gosh!dont scorn me bout wat i say...

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
reallie? so she probably lied so she can come over here.... but he wouldn't do all the paper work if they didn't have any sexual contact.... you know what i'm saying??

sweetie_tracey

sarNie Hatchling
:) Who cares what happen to them. We shouldn't be getting personal about this because it's their sexual relationship. We would not want anyone to be talking us and our affairs. Not to be rude to everybody but, that was my opinion. :)

rainie_vang

sarNie Juvenile
oh about tat guy sony vang, i no for sure tat he is married to that girl maiv ntxawm.. in the moive he did which she is his fake sis...i no tat becuz he's jux my cuzin n we no there family too. but the last time i saw tat girl maiv ntxawn she is not pregant...but i dont' no if she really is...but oh well... lets not said something tat we don't no is true or not cuz u wouldn't like it if someone said tat to u too...so yea... ;)

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
ahhaha... that's so funnie.. why the hell is sony going to marry the girl that played as his sister and his brother marry... the girl that played as his wife..

usually the rumor would be that the two leading characters got married after a movie.. ahahahha.. but again.. "RUMOR" ahhaha

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
nkaujhmooblauj said:
but i thought that nkauj cua tsheej just released another music video or something.. she CANNOT sing..
[post="120981"][/post]​

true...she cannot sing..sometimes my ear starts to hurt..but what can you do about it..she has the album out and we don't..so she must have some magic to her voice becuase people are buying it and supporting her...(that's why she is still singing....)...but hopefully years of experience will help her voice mature and get better...that is my opinion..hopefully i didn't offend anyone..if i did...sorry....bye..