Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
man she has alot of lakorns theres like not a way her lakorn air 1 a year has to be 2 or more

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It should actually be 3 per year.lol. I think the pr'ek might be Por Nattawut... I have a hunch since she'd starred with the other popular pr'eks.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Is Tle confirmed to be praek...ugh i dont want him as praek....he short...nothing against him though.

Katerine

Butterfly123
tle twan is not the p'ek mai at spicy confirmed it was Tle Thanalapol. and he has another lakorn lined up to.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
OMG PEAK is Rachit from Duang Dung Haruethai? I didn't notice until I saw Tle why she have to be his first neak pancake i wanted to see him with Kwan or Pinky his match peak type his not short his like same height as weir thats tall whos the other neak he act with tle?

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
OMG PEAK is Rachit from Duang Dung Haruethai? I didn't notice until I saw Tle why she have to be his first neak pancake i wanted to see him with Kwan or Pinky his match peak type his not short his like same height as weir thats tall whos the other neak he act with tle?
OH MY GOD! RACHIT!?!?! really? gosh, I love that guy! he's so hot and cute and everything! and I felt so sorry for him in duang dun haruethai, hopefully this one, since he's pr'ek, he won't get hurt that much! but, I'm not sure about pancake either, I agree with you Vanida...
I love pancake, she's one of my fav. actress but she tends to play characters that are stubborn or very mean to her pr'eks, or theones that I've seen, I don't know, her characters make it the lakorn not the "fun, fiesty pr'ek have to work hard to get n'ek", her characters just make the lakorn very annoying to watch, but I still watch them cause I love her...but, I'mma still give this a try cause I love them both

TubbyTinker

tle is the one that played rachit in ddh that liked nok

TubbyTinker

oh yeah jakjan is also in here alonh with aof chanapol, hes from dutchie boy and girl and two other girls from miss thailand. credits to spicy

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he look like japanese tle 2 miss teen should put grace karnklao and amy jacobs in here they pretty and cute

nuthida

sarNie Egg
when i watched dao kra jai i thought they said it was pancakes brother in this lakorn, there was also rachit and the other guy from ddh and the two girl were rodmay and sammy the girl that won thailand supermodel 2007.