Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i like two men actors!
but why Pancake again?<_<
i expect to see this new one, but with pancake? i have to consider this again. it's so sadly

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Pancake isn't that bad compared to other actresses out there...but oh wells, people have different opinions.....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I just read the summary...it was kind of confusing and complicated...Tle comes back for revenge on his mom....Tle and Aof are brothers...Aof playing a player in here and also a selfish boy.....supposedly Jakajan is Tle's sister?....
Pancake and Aof are suppose to get married but Tle kidnaps her. Also a willing is involved and of course a baby......too bad Tle was just using Pancake though and later she finds out and she told him that she drank this one medicine that lets her lose the baby (some how I think she's just saying that to pist Tle off,lol).....and there were more drama but it was hard to understand....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I love Pan's hair like that. It makes her look extra prettier. Thanks for sharing the pics Tubbytinker.

mickey

sarNie Egg
i don't like her but i buy all her lakorns since my mom loves pancake! really, my mom has bad taste :loool:
i like pancake and like u mom too he he cos ... we both love pancake , but if u not like pan its ok just dont judge who like pancake has a bad taste... :D

mickey

sarNie Egg
Pancake isn't that bad compared to other actresses out there...but oh wells, people have different opinions.....
i agree with u tubbytinker, pancake have her own style and not bad ( maybe more good if compare with other actress ..) to act .Like at muay inter , she so cute and funny . .. till now i cant find other name actress to take her role at muay inter.. its just my opini loh.. i love much pancake outfit at muay inter . :p

amythao

sarNie Adult
I don't mind Pancake being the leading in here but I just don't want to watch a lakorn of her, one after other...She really is not a bad actress and her act has got very good these pass year.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
the p'ek is very cute, i want to see him with nok usanee in one lakorn... raschid, like him in ddh