Soo Sang Tawan (DaraVdo)

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile

He's just really crappy towards her. When everything she does is for him to get with Pancake. He just doesn't see her hurt =( It's sad but he's finally realizing it so it's okay. Sorry I'm bad at explaining, but the lakorn is getting good!

ChenrukNote

Goddess

I watched the latest episode. God Aof is so mean to Jakjaan's character. But I think he's finally falling in love with her. I can't wait for the next episode. I'm really only watching for Aof and Jakjaan's character, even though Tle and Pancake's character are cute too!

Thank you for answering me Nai_1_1
No problem :D.

I wonder where's Prisna today? Her favorite scene happened LOL.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo Tle in the white wifebeater....nice..he's very hot in this show...and him being chained to the bed lol....go pancake muahhhh .... soooo cute with the key!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
hehe chen.....i agree those were some good scenes......

haha i missed the part he got chained up so when i caught it they were in bed already....i was like ummm i like his bracelet.....then i realize o hes chained up too the bed......gosh......lol

finally more scenes of pancake n tle....ive been waiting for it....

cant wait for tomorrows episode....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
So it was a willing scene! LOL. I watched it several times and they woke up with clothes. LOL
ahahha! True that! i have been watching this lakorn but never had the time to spamm in here! lmao..
anyways! yeah i wonder how that can be a :w-scene-pop-corn: if they had clothes on the next morning!
LMAO! :loool: :yahoo:
anyways i think the lakorn is getting better! i cant believe that i like Aof more but then i didnt watch his and jakajans part together. just Tle and Pancake!! they were so Cute though! xD!!!
mann! i still have that problem of saying Tles name.
how do you pronounce it?? lol.. :tease:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So it was a willing scene! LOL. I watched it several times and they woke up with clothes. LOL
:lol: yeah it was totally willing. Pan said afterwards that she must be crazy to sleep with someone who has no background so i figured they did it. I know them waking up with their clothes on is pretty funny and very standard for old thai lakorns so it was a bit surprising to see it in SST. Maybe Weir threatened Tle to not touch his love too much haha just kidding.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
ahahha! True that! i have been watching this lakorn but never had the time to spamm in here! lmao..
anyways! yeah i wonder how that can be a :w-scene-pop-corn: if they had clothes on the next morning!
LMAO! :loool: :yahoo:
anyways i think the lakorn is getting better! i cant believe that i like Aof more but then i didnt watch his and jakajans part together. just Tle and Pancake!! they were so Cute though! xD!!!
mann! i still have that problem of saying Tles name.
how do you pronounce it?? lol.. :tease:
Tle is pronounced like the word "the" but add the letter L and e, so its Theln....I hope that help, its close enough or it can be pronounced thuln...iono....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAHA! are you guys sure it was a willing!? they had clothes on next morning! o.o so proabably not. LOL!
episode 10 is the sweeetest! awwwwwwww :)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
No problem :D.

I wonder where's Prisna today? Her favorite scene happened LOL.
Hey Nai, Miss me! :p I was busy doing my homework last night but I did watch epi 10. OMG glosh I LOVEEEEEE IT. There was a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene :yahoo: :yahoo: Epi 10 top Epiepi 9. Now, I'm waiting for the BABY! :yahoo: Epi 10 is the best, show they really love each! I want more. There are many part I really want to know what they're saying. I can't wait for tonight epi. I just love when Tle lay down and see his sexy back. :drool: If I keep on saying some good about him, I'm going to have a heart attack. :lol: :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA! are you guys sure it was a willing!? they had clothes on next morning! o.o so proabably not. LOL!
I'm sure it a willing sure. Why try cant put they clothes back on? :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: yeah it was totally willing. Pan said afterwards that she must be crazy to sleep with someone who has no background so i figured they did it. I know them waking up with their clothes on is pretty funny and very standard for old thai lakorns so it was a bit surprising to see it in SST. Maybe Weir threatened Tle to not touch his love too much haha just kidding.
:loool: Yeah, it funny to see them woke up with they clothes on but I dont really matter because it still a willing scene, what really matter is all that sweet and cute scene they had in epi 10.:yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Tle is pronounced like the word "the" but add the letter L and e, so its Theln....I hope that help, its close enough or it can be pronounced thuln...iono....
Good one, yeah Tle name pronounced like that. For me, I use the word Tail but said it more with "The" sound. :p

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Yes it was a willing.

Hey Nai, Miss me! :p I was busy doing my homework last night but I did watch epi 10. OMG glosh I LOVEEEEEE IT. There was a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene :yahoo: :yahoo: Epi 10 top Epiepi 9. Now, I'm waiting for the BABY! :yahoo: Epi 10 is the best, show they really love each! I want more. There are many part I really want to know what they're saying. I can't wait for tonight epi. I just love when Tle lay down and see his sexy back. :drool: If I keep on saying some good about him, I'm going to have a heart attack. :lol: :wub:
Yes i did miss you Prisna ^_^. It's a good thing you finished all your hw before coming online so good girl! I on the other hand watched the episode before doing hw, well more like in between classes lol. I even skipped lunch for it, that's how desperate I was haha. But it was ok though since I had breakfast and an iced caramel macchiato so i could afford to skip lunch. I'm going to start watching ep 11 now since I don't have class until 2 and I'll be way too busy tonight to sneak it in my schedule.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I really like Jakjaan's character...so nice....

this lakorn is pretty sad at times...had tears and was crying when Tle found out Jakjaan and him are twins..arg..so sad...
:loool: This so so MESA the Korean drama. I feel like it is copied but they changed it a little well a lot. There are some complainers for Oum Ruk that it was adopted from the Korean drama Wonderful Love. I don't have a problem that Thai adopt plots from other ethic dramas because they add a lot of Thai spices to make it in a Thai style and I love them for that!!! And Thailand is not the only one that does that so I want to beat up some Korean fanatic for criticizing Thai lakorn. :arrg:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Today's episode was alright. Not that many cute scenes of Pan and Tle. But I find Aof and Jun really cute in this episode especially the parts where Aof had to learn about being a political person and he kept falling asleep so Jun gave him fresh squeeze lemonade lol. Also when he said, in reference to Jun, that she's mean like a tiger so if they marry and he wants to touch her wouldn't he have to bow down to her first :lol: that made me laugh really hard. It's nice to see Pan get rid of all her black clothes and is wearing pink because of love awwww.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
OHH WELL CLOSE ENUFF I GUESS..LOL..
THANKS :] ILL JUST START SAYING HIS NAME LIKE THAT NOW! HAHAHA :p

Today's episode was alright. Not that many cute scenes of Pan and Tle. But I find Aof and Jun really cute in this episode especially the parts where Aof had to learn about being a political person and he kept falling asleep so Jun gave him fresh squeeze lemonade lol. Also when he said, in reference to Jun, that she's mean like a tiger so if they marry and he wants to touch her wouldn't he have to bow down to her first :lol: that made me laugh really hard. It's nice to see Pan get rid of all her black clothes and is wearing pink because of love awwww.
AWEE!! HAHAHA THAT IS SO FUNNY OF HER!!! AND AOF, HOW CUTE!!! XD!!! LOL..
WELL I HAVENT WATCHED IT YET..SO SAD..LOL...
UMMM...YEAH THAT IS GEWD THAT PANCAKE IS WEARING PINK NOW!! KEWLS :]
I WAS HOPING FOR MORE CUTE SCENES OF PAN AND TLE BUTAH I GUESS NAWT TODAYS EPISODE :]