Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai ((TV Scene)

calla

sarNie Adult
yeah........another lakorn of yard. :w000t: :w000t:
i'm not a fan of Aum, but its ok as long as yard is in there..... :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i yeah i heard about this :D i think noon was suppose to be nang ek..i forgot..i just know that yard replace someone..this should be interesting even though im not a fan of aum..hes okay though..i like tv scene so hopefully this turns out good..thanx for the news calla :D

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, really........u mean Noon S. ? omg.......so lucky that replace the n'ek. cause that girl Noon has to many lakorns...... <_<

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, really........u mean Noon S. ? omg.......so lucky that replace the n'ek. cause that girl Noon has to many lakorns......
yep..lol..the title sounds nice..hopefully its romance/drama

calla

sarNie Adult
omggggg.....can't wait to see some pic...... :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
too bad it wont be for this year though..oh well theres plenty of yard lakorn this year..she still has the one with au and with donut/nott

vina_lek

I really love Aum & am just learning about Yardtip. Is this the same Yard in Ammaratalay? I really like her work in there so far!

What's this lakorn about?

calla

sarNie Adult
hey, guys.........there's already open ceremony....roots just posted the clip of it.

they do look cute together. yard says the story is mostly about father and kids. aum also says that the shooting will be done in December because they want it to air on father's day. (i think its the king b-day)

yeah.....we'll have to watch it this year. :w000t:

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey, guys.........there's already open ceremony....roots just posted the clip of it.

they do look cute together. yard says the story is mostly about father and kids. aum also says that the shooting will be done in December because they want it to air on father's day. (i think its the king b-day)

yeah.....we'll have to watch it this year.
i was watching the clip too..i didnt hear them saying they are gonna be done shooting in December..lol..i know aum said they are try to finish around the month of fathers day..unless he ment the king's b-day..lol..but yeh thats great news then!..its probaly gonna be short

tinah

sarNie Coma
interview of Yard

'พี่โอ๊ค' ส่งส่วย 'หยาด' บุกกองถ่าย แต่อายไม่กล้า โผล่

สาวฮอต” ช่วงนี้ไม่มีใครเกินหน้า หยาดทิพย์ ราชปาล แล้วล่ะ ทั้งละครทั้งงานโชว์ตัวเพียบ ล่าสุดเจออีกในงานเปิดกล้องละครใหม่ “สุดรักสุดดวงใจ” ของค่ายทีวีซีน ทางช่อง 3 แหม จะไม่อัพเดทเรื่องความรักกับ หนุ่มโอ๊ค-พานทองแท้ ชินวัตร ก็ดูกระไรนะ “เรื่อยๆค่ะ ไม่มีอะไรเปลี่ยนแปลง ถ้าว่างก็เจอกัน ก่อนหน้านี้ถ่ายละครเรื่องเดียวก็เจอกันบ่อยหน่อย แต่หลังจากเปิดกล้องเรื่อง นี้ก็แทบไม่ได้เจอเลย แต่ โทร.คุยกันตลอด” เค้ามาส่งส่วยข้าวน้ำบ้างมั้ย? “ก็มีบ้างค่ะ เขาชอบเอาอะไรอร่อยๆมาให้ทาน” แล้วเรื่อง “น้องหมา” ที่ โอ๊ค ซื้อให้ล่ะ? “ไม่ได้ซื้อให้ค่ะ แต่ไปเลือกซื้อด้วยกัน เพราะหยาดเลี้ยงหมาตัวเล็กมาตลอด เลยอยากได้หมาตัวใหญ่บ้างพันธุ์บลูด็อก แล้วก็มีอีกตัวที่พี่โอ๊คซื้อให้เองชื่อหมูพี” มีข่าวเรื่อง โอ๊ค ไปเที่ยวกับสาวหมวยรู้สึกยังไงบ้าง? “รู้สึกขำๆ คุยกันแล้วไม่มีอะไร เป็นแค่พนักงานในออฟฟิศ ตอนอ่านข่าวไม่ได้ตกใจเลย เพราะเวลาพี่เค้าไปไหนกับใครก็บอกอยู่แล้ว” พี่โอ๊ค รายงานตลอดเลยเหรอ? “อย่าเรียกว่ารายงานเลย แค่บอกก็แล้วกัน” ถามจริงๆ หยาด เป็นคนขี้หึงขี้ระแวงมั้ย? “ไม่ค่อยนะคะ หยาดไม่ใช่ คนขี้หึง ไม่ขี้ระแวงด้วย หยาดว่าคบกันต้องเชื่อใจกัน อีกอย่างเราก็รู้ว่าเขาทำอะไรบ้าง เชื่อจากคนอื่นมากไม่ได้” พอทำงานกับคนอื่น พี่โอ๊ค หวงมั้ย? “เขาก็ถามเล่นกับใคร ทำงานที่ไหน ไม่เห็น หวงอะไรเลย” เห็นว่า หยาด ไปเดินดูพระกับ พี่โอ๊ค บ่อยๆ? “พี่โอ๊คชอบพระเลยชอบไปดูพระ เวลาที่หยาดว่างก็ไปดูด้วยกัน ตอนนี้ไปเดินบ่อยเริ่มรู้เรื่องมากขึ้น” มีข่าวออกเรื่อยๆ เป็นอย่างไรบ้าง “ตลกดี บางข่าวเป็นการเข้าใจผิดก็ขำๆ อันไหนข่าวจริงก็ไม่ ซีเรียสอะไร อย่างที่บอกคนไหนไม่สนิทก็บอกว่าไม่สนิท คนไหนสนิทก็บอกว่าสนิท” ขณะกำลังสัมภาษณ์ หยาด ก็ต้องรับโทรศัพท์จาก โอ๊ค ที่โทร.มาหากลางวงนักข่าวพอดี หยาด รีบตัดบทกับคนในสาย “เท่านี้ก่อนนะ หยาดกำลังทำงานอยู่” หันมายิ้มเขินๆกับนักข่าว และไม่ถึง 5 นาที ก็มีบอดี้ การ์ดของ โอ๊ค ส่งกระเป๋ามาให้ แต่หลังจากนั้นไม่ถึง 10 นาที ในระหว่างที่ หยาด กำลังถ่ายรูปก็ต้องรับโทรศัพท์ อีก ก่อนจะขอตัวแล้วเดินตรงดิ่งไปที่รถตู้สีดำทะเบียน 9999 เพื่อเดินไปรับถุงกระดาษมาให้ หลังจากส่งเสบียงเรียบร้อย รถตู้ก็ขับวนอยู่สองรอบก่อนจะหายไป... ไม่ต้องบอกก็รู้ล่ะว่าเจ้าของรถตู้น่ะใคร?

calla

sarNie Adult
tinah said:
i was watching the clip too..i didnt hear them saying they are gonna be done shooting in December..lol..i know aum said they are try to finish around the month of fathers day..unless he ment the king's b-day..lol..but yeh thats great news then!..its probaly gonna be short
[post="170611"][/post]​

yeah, tinah....... aum did says that it should be done shooting around December..because they want it to be ready for father's day...because the real father's day in thailand was already passed like few months ago. since he mention its on December then it should the king's birthday. :D

like pan din hua jai.....it was also aired for the king's birthday. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh i see..i didnt hear him say december..but yeh thats great news then!..i thought we would have to wait til next year..so i guess yard is just gonna be there to be there..since the storyline is about father/son relationship

tinah

sarNie Coma
I heard there are only 10 episodes to this lakorns.
see i knew the epi was gonna be short..its no wonder they try to finish by the month of father's day which is the king's bday..

karuna

sarNie Egg
i'll definitely be watching this. aum and yard will be real cute to together. hope there's lot of good scenes.

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I love Aum ever since I saw my first lakorn with him as p'ek...what was the title? Hmmm, all I knew, he was some kind of foreign prince who came to thailand and met with the nang'ek which was Tong. Anyone know or have that lakorn, can someone tell me? I miss that lakorn. As for yard, I like her too, although I haven't seen many lakorns with her as nang'ek in it.