Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai ((TV Scene)

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I dont like both Aum and Yard... Yard is pretty but she cant act.... She needs to go back to casting school...... She s just not spontaneous in any lakorn.....

calla

sarNie Adult
I dont like both Aum and Yard... Yard is pretty but she cant act.... She needs to go back to casting school...... She s just not spontaneous in any lakorn.....

lolz......i think that's just your opinion.... :)

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I agree with calla...in fact I love Yard...she's my favorite younger generation nek....I think she's cute...pretty...and can act....better than some other people....can't wait...i really like Aump A. too...he's got nice bod.....yuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmm :blush:

calla

sarNie Adult
yeap......yard atcing is pretty good.
better than namfon patcharin...i watched her in Jao Sao Baan Rai......i have to say that her acting is not as good as yard. the was she act and turn aroud without looking at the camera....that acting wasn't look natural. if u guys don't believe me u can go and watch it again. :)

i think how people said that yard can't act is just the way she looks...because she likes to move her eyes while speaking. well, what a matter of that ? when she's that kind of person.....no one can change her attitude.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
YAY more Aum! God, he's so freaking hot. Can anybody get any more sexy? XD

But I really really don't like Yard. Oh well, as long as Aum is the pra ek =]

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
ooO.. aum? hes cute.. nice bod. i think they will make good onscreen couple... this wil be interesting. something new..

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
im looking forward to this..yard was great in Ammaratalai!

calla

sarNie Adult
omg, its confirmed to air on Decemeber......cant wait. :)
i never like Aum.....until i watched "Tee Trakol Song" haha...he's hot and cute. so now i can't wait to watch him with my girl yardthip.

by the way......tinah about ur banner (the rape thing) is that Ken and Ann...AND WHAT LAKORN WAS THAT ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, its confirmed to air on Decemeber......cant wait.
i never like Aum.....until i watched "Tee Trakol Song" haha...he's hot and cute. so now i can't wait to watch him with my girl yardthip.

by the way......tinah about ur banner (the rape thing) is that Ken and Ann...AND WHAT LAKORN WAS THAT ?
too bad we dont know the actual date yet..its airing after Tee Jai Ruk..I'm really looking forward to seeing Aum and Yard together..i hope there will be chemistry even though the storyline will probaly be base on Aum and his dad

yep thats ken/ann..it was from "rang ngao" :D

calla

sarNie Adult
oh, i have that lakorn "Rang Ngao" but i totally forgot that they have a rape scene......ehehe.

calla

sarNie Adult
omg........it looks good but i have a feeling that there's no love scene between him and yard. its mostly about father and son.

its ok.....i'll watch it anyways.........for yard. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i dont think yard and aum will have alot of sweet scenes together. Maybe just a few when Aum is feeling down Yard will be there to comfort him