Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai ((TV Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx for sharing calla. Aum and Yard looks offly cute together :wub: cant wait to see it next week!

tinah

sarNie Coma
yard looks so pretty!..hopefully we'll see some sweet scenes between yard and aum

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Yardthip is great...and Aum A. isssss soooooooo darn fione...emmm emmmmm...if that man was mine what I would do with him...LOL...i'm so perverted...anyways can someone please upload the teaser in something else other than animation shop...that would be really great i wanna see it!!!! Thanks in advance!!!

calla

sarNie Adult
omg.......cute pic of aum and yard. i just hope that there will be some love scene. omg......can't wait to watch it.

yeahhhhhhh, tomorrow :yahoo:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
What's the guy name who play the dad...I think he's such a good actor!!!! play his role really well....now he's everywhere...HAHA

i can't wait to check this one out.....thanks for sharing Calla.....

Oh...Aum

What's the guy name who play the dad...I think he's such a good actor!!!! play his role really well....now he's everywhere...HAHA

i can't wait to check this one out.....thanks for sharing Calla.....

Oh...Aum is a hottie..

calla

sarNie Adult
just done with episode 1, its so good...loving it.
i love the kids.....they are really cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got done watching epi 1 yesturday. lol So far, i think its really good too and sooo sad!. I feel so bad for Aum and his father.

the little kids could really act!..i can tell they are gonna be pra'ek/n'ke when they grow up

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I know! I think Aum's kid character is the cutest. Gosh, even the dog is cute...lol When I look at the dog trying to stop the dad from drinking and rubbing the dad's back when the dad threw up, i was like "awww, how cute and funny" and that dog can really act. The two girls are cute too, but yard's kid character is kind of mean to Aum. Poor aum, they are going to become adults in episode 3 from what I can see.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would of never guess that yard as a kid was the mean one..lol..I remember the kid that plays Aum had been in many lakorns..he grew so much!..and got chubby too..lol..and the little girls are so cute and pretty..I just feel so sorry for Aum and his dad

calla

sarNie Adult
i would of never guess that yard as a kid was the mean one..lol..I remember the kid that plays Aum had been in many lakorns..he grew so much!..and got chubby too..lol..and the little girls are so cute and pretty..I just feel so sorry for Aum and his dad

yea, tinah.....that kid was also in "Sai Yai Ruk" as Nat's son. he's so adorable in there.....but now still very cute. :wub:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling

:lol: You're going to see how mean yard as a kid in episode 2. And the dog, so cute, after the dad promised to aum that he won't drink and threw the beer bottle on the ground, the dog snatched it up and burried it...lol he went as far as to guard the burial ground where he burried the bottle...lol