Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai ((TV Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
You're going to see how mean yard as a kid in episode 2. And the dog, so cute, after the dad promised to aum that he won't drink and threw the beer bottle on the ground, the dog snatched it up and burried it...lol he went as far as to guard the burial ground where he burried the bottle...lol
oh dang the dog could act!!..lol..wonder who is the trainer..but thats incrediable..Aum consider the dog as his brother :(

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Awww...Sood Ruk Sood Duang Jai already aired? Gosh, I'm behind. I'm still hyped over Tae Jai Ruk. I haven't moved on to other lakorns yet. Anyhow, I'm a huge fan of Aum and Yardthip. I'm definitely checking out this lakorn. Thanks for all the info and pictures.

iluvdan

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is soo good so far. the storyline is really sad, and everyone in this lakorn acts very well..like everyone has said even the dog is cute and funny. aum's life is very tragic, but hes lucky he found such a great person to be his father. the love between these two is really touching..and they do a great role of portraying what family is supposed to be about.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Yeah this lakorn can make you shed tears. Not love dovey between the p'ek nang'ek but yet it still draws you.

I thought the dog is so cute. Especially the part where his master was throwing up and the doggie was rubbing his back for him to help relieve. Man how come my doggie don't do that. *hmph*

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
oh man this lakorn started off pretty sad =x like during the fire and to see the baby burned T___T i wsa like omg awwww and more tears

lamour01

sarNie Egg
I only saw a little preview of this at my rental store but I like the way how they filmed this movie. They filmed it like korean dramas where the people look more real whereas in the older lakorns, the film footage is kind of hazy. But yeah, Aum is hot. :D

calla

sarNie Adult
gosh......i feel sorry for Aum, poor guy.
i hate the doctor's wife.....damn she's bitch......always bitch at Aum.
i cry every time he cries.....this lakorn is really sad.

yea.....Aum is so cute...i starting to love him more and more. :)

so this lakorn is going to end January 6th...because Jao Ying Kor Taan is airing the 7th.
damn, i don't wanna it to end....i think Aum looks really cute with Yardthip. i wanna see them in another lakorn that has more love scenes. :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I'm at work right now watching episode 11. Some scene of aum and yard getting along. This episode is so sad toward the end. I was crying my eyes out. I think my co-worker thinks i'm sad or stress out or something. Should I tell why???

Episode 11

Gep thok is going to die.

sarN

sarNie Granny
i just start watching dis lakorn .. so far the lakorn got me all teary ... i'm soo weak !!!!!!!!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I remember watching this after watching JLR, it's a surprise to see Aum in such an innocent and cute role. He made a cute doctor..........this lakorn was so touching :cry: