Sood Tae Fah Gumnode(Quiz & Quest)

tinah

sarNie Coma
so theres another teaser?..

hmm. we just gotta wait cuz the article from khaosod said it'll be replacing Aum/Joys lakorn.

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview at iptv and it said airing at 1900. So not primetime now?

no, that was the old teaser..... :)

i just watched a new clip on Seesan, Ja confirmed it herself that this lakorn will air Friday-Sunday time slot. :)

omg, as much as i love KJLDB........i just cant wait for this one too.
I miss P'Pip...and Ja is so pretty.

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, that was the old teaser..... :)

i just watched a new clip on Seesan, Ja confirmed it herself that this lakorn will air Friday-Sunday time slot. :)

omg, as much as i love KJLDB........i just cant wait for this one too.
I miss P'Pip...and Ja is so pretty.
oh, thats great!..hehe. the teaser looks interesting so im really excited to see it. Also, i havent seen Pip in a mean role cuz i didnt watch his other lakorn with Tuk. I just knew Ja would be in leading roles after "RRRT"

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm waiting for this one.........the n'ek looks cute...and Pip is cute too!

does anyone when this will air?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I can't wait until next month for this one to come out. I'm not saying that I want Joy and Aum's to end but this is one that I am really looking forward to. I want to see their chemistry.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Oh man..i have to wait until next month....ERR....iptv already have the teaser up....i thought it was going be sometime this week!!! thanks Tinah!!!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Where's Sarn? This is like her type of lakorn. :drool: I haven't seen Pip in a mean role in a long time.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Where's Sarn? This is like her type of lakorn. :drool: I haven't seen Pip in a mean role in a long time.
HAHAH! :loool: SARN!! someone have to notify HER that is a :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: and maybe :w-scene-pop-corn: LAkorn....

Pip is :drool: :drool: :drool: !!! i have this thing for guy when they get mad....sexy......like Pong.... :drool: TIk.... :drool: :drool:

I can't wait for this lakorn..... :wacko: :dude:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
omg i can't wait until this one comes out. i can't wait. i want to see it so much especially Pip and Ja's part together. they will make a great pairing.

calla

sarNie Adult
tomorrow already ? wow.......so excited.
damn, i was so busy lately......didnt have time to catch news about lakorns at all.....

tinah

sarNie Coma
just saw the behind the scenes. Ja said Pip is always mean to her. shes gonna be living in his house. i wonder will they actually get marry

i could see why they change it to primetime, cuz fans were anxious to see this before the lakorn even aired.

meenia

sarNie Adult
dang.. i miss pip.. can't wait for this one.. this type of lakorn is what i love watching the most...Can't wait... finally some good lakorn is coming out... thanks for the info and pix... will be waiting for this one...