Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
First lakorn for Allex to be praek and second lakorn for Taew as the nang'ek.

They look really cute together at the fitting of this lakorn even though Taew's a year older than him.

Go, Woot, Mint, and Gale are also in here.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Taew and Alex are adorable from the fitting they look like a young loving couple (=

I'll post up some caps from the fitting later.

Ashi

sarNie Hatchling
wow im so happy for alex he going to take a lead role for the first time but i dont think he ready to be peke he still look like a kid i think they should wait until he grow a lil more.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I was thinking one day he will get to be pra aek and he really did which is good but this la korn is a remake. i remember this la korn is sad and dramatic which i don't like. too serious not that much love thing going on with pra aek and nang aek.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah this lakorn is remake.. here's short summary on it:

Thanks to noiki @ Spicy Forum.

this is a remake ja, the old one had ta boyscout and bow pradtana. i think there was another version before it too i just can't remember. i only remember watching the first eps and i didn't like it at all. p'eks dad only loves the trouble maker kid and p'ek gets hit by his dad a lot. n'ek is his next door neighbor or something. never finished watching it tho.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
What? They had Alex that was in Kep Pan Din as the pra'ek? If it's that Alex, I do agree that he is bit too young to be playing the pra'ek role and anyways who is Taew?
By the way I have seen this lakorn before too. I didn't really like it. Although at the time I thought Bow was so pretty in this lakorn because her hair was still long but then after she cut her hair she just didn't look right and didn't think she was pretty anymore. Oh well, she doesn't play nang'ek anymore or even in any lakorns.

donna

sarNie Adult
i remember this lakorn! its hella sad. n'ek family is the same too. they love the older daughter more than her. the older sis ends up sleeping with p'ek bro and i think she tries to get with him too. ta was always crying in this lakorn. the dad was so freaking mean, ugh! he finally sees the good in ta when he became something of himself. forgot what he went to school for. this is a nam nao for sure

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Umm...From what I remember I don't think nang'ek slept with anyone because nang'ek had a big crush on pra'ek but pra'ek doesn't like her because I think pr'aek had a crush on nang'ek's sister. I think the pra'ek wanted to be an engineer.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Sc. behind the scene

credit to JoeJoEZaNg* @ tv3