Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa (Quiz & Quest)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
ha. alex is only 3 years older than me. lol... i should kidnap him... HAHA.
I know I wished they'd promote Taew more but she has 2 lakorns airing this year =)
Prik Tai Gub Bai Kao and this one later. I'll miss her onscreen though. Hope they'd give her more lakorns.
She's one of the better looking new comers. Cute, Adorable, Fun loving and Gorgeous.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Waaah? Alex as pra'ek already? I think its too fast =/ He still looks kinna young. I'm not feeling the nang ek she looks older than him WTHECK! ahahaha =) but i'm a fan of alex's acting. he's grrreat! ever since he was littlee. aww hes such a handsome guy now =)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb_Lover what?! this la korn is going to air May 21st ?! so after prik tai gup bai kao right? yay! i want to see it. that's good that they air Taew's la korn right after eachother. i can't wait. Alex and Taew are so cute. hope one day ch.3 would give her a nang aek role for the prime time la korn like they give to Pat,Namfon,Matt,Ja. and hope Taew will have more la korns too. i like her. she's very cute. thanks for the news.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i also hope they start promotin her more. even with matt, she isnt out there like pat/namfon although her lakorns get to be on primetime

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree. ch3 should promote Taew and Matt more. these two girls need to have more la korns. with famous pra aeks like Ken, Aum,Por,Rome,Mart and get good roles too.will make them be more well known like Pat, Namfon did. because both Taew and Matt are very cute and their acting is good too. hope they would get that chance. for me i want to see Taew pair up with Rome or Tye or Por. Matt pair up with Por or Rome or Tye. would be cute.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I want to see Taew with Por.T since I first knew of her. But I agree they should promote her. All her lakorns are evening lakorns only. So this is replacing Prik Tai Gub Bai Kao :D Taew after Taew, I'm too excited. Tee-Hee!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree. ch3 should promote Taew and Matt more. these two girls need to have more la korns. with famous pra aeks like Ken, Aum,Por,Rome,Mart and get good roles too.will make them be more well known like Pat, Namfon did. because both Taew and Matt are very cute and their acting is good too. hope they would get that chance. for me i want to see Taew pair up with Rome or Tye or Por. Matt pair up with Por or Rome or Tye. would be cute.
i 2nd that. taew and matt both have potential. i believe they could be the next rising star if ch3 promote them more. atleast with taew shes coming out with alittle more project than before. they do need to be pair with the popular actors so it can atleast boost up their popularity.

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Alex is so hot. ahh his voice is so deep from previous, I loved him in Kep Pan Din with Aom and Captain.

I was like, I know this boy is gonna hit it big. He's eyes are so dreamy, it's like sleepy eyes. Ahha.

I'm gushing over a 17 year old, when I'm like what 8 year older than him. that is so wrong. one more year, then i can do it legally.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker thanks a lot for the pictures. Alex and Taew look cute together. but he should smile would look much cutier. heheh. can't wait to see it.