sooo darv

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
i hope that title caught ur attention lol anyway question snce chat hasn't been working long time now does that mean you won't be fixing it anymore?

Muddie Murda

smile...
-sigh- i'm soooooo bored at work....well not really, but I really don't mind chatting...well my job is to chat...but i meant chat with fellow sarNies lol

noungning

Heartless
oh gosh mud, u're still alive? haha thought u went missing with the sharpies.

OMG OMG OMG did u know the mini ones u have... the one on ur keychain?

my sister and i went to office max with coupons, we got 18 mini sharpies for 18 cents. yeah 18 pennies!!!

haha we were so happy... the joy of spending money, but spending it wisely haha we bought 13 notebook, 18 mini sharpies for under $2 :p :D

Muddie Murda

smile...
OMG NING! MAKE A COUPON THREAD LOLL!
I need some mini sharpies! People kept using my keys and they lost my sharpie T_______________T I am so sad.
Did you get 18 in color or black? =D I don't mind, whatever color...cept yellow cuz no one can see yellow. ^_^

noungning

Heartless
omg yeah i got various colors haha it was mostly pastle because they only had pastle colors and it was a mix of the hilights too hahah

well yeah i couldn't find u online when i had the coupon, it's expired now.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
yea ning u had to do that but now it won't connect at all it jsut ends up sayign connection fail etc etc

noungning

Heartless
ohhhh i've not checked nor signed into chat forever lol...

um tim will have to get back at u then, i have no answers.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I can fix the chat. There's a new conf file which should work with php5. or I can install php4 and have SW use php4.

Either way.. you guys going to use it?

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i would go in there..but most of the time its pretty quiet in there! dont wanna be a loner ya know! :rolleyes:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I went in there once, but I just ended up talking to myself. I would use it if it is up and running again, oh great Darvil. :D

noungning

Heartless
omg tim actually came to reply lol...

get on it green man.

mud, it's ok, i understand, this is why i charge everything in my life now, yes it's sad, sad indeed :(

darvil

sarNie Adult
all right.. I'll see what I can do tonight. Actually I've been meaning to redo everything like upgrade the board version, redo the mod and stuff. I'd need a whole weekend for that though and I would want to do it before school start. There's also a new version to the radio mod which I'm interested in.

Anyway yesterday I started playing Spore.. Holy shit batman.. I haven't had this much fun playing a game in a long time. Also they released the english PC version of the Romance of the Three Kingdom 11. I also want to try this game out. I used to be huge fans of the old PC versions.

I also have 2 work projects I need to get done by wed next week.

See all the distraction this weekend?

I'll see if I can at least get something done.

Oh yea I forgot to mention.. I've been playing with OverClocking my quad q6600 CPU after I bought a new fan. Man I was able to OC (stable) it to 3.4 ghertz from a 2.4 ghertz.. a whole 1 ghertz gain!! Freaking cool.. just though I'd mentioned that.

Damn I love being a nerd.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Lol have fun with that old man ^__^; you should take a break from that stuff every now and then! LOL Bangkok Dangerous is Showing today you should go catch it :p or any other movie that's in theatres ^__^

darvil

sarNie Adult
Can anyone go here?

Just go in as guest since for now it can't be integrated. I emailed those guys to see if they can.
Its interesting now because they actually have a free version that allows 10 user in the chatroom with all features enabled.. the features are pretty cool.

Can you guys login?

http://www.sarnworld.com:35555/123flashchat.swf

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
did the chat change because the loading bar is different it well anyway still can't get in to answer ur question darv