Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh wow, thanks Tinah! I love catfats between nang rai and nang ek, so amusing when they beat up each other lol...

tinah

sarNie Coma
nat myria went on the set. i wonder if shes gonna be a guest star. by the way, they are filming willy/annes first scene today

credit to jingxin

fun

Expired Sarnie
Tinah there is no picture =( Is it okay if you repost. I want to see Nat again, hopefully she will be a guest star in here too.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
yeah!! More news on the lakorn!! I can't wait to see Ken with Ann!! Hope we get some pictures of Ann and Willy soon!

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
Yeah 32 is not that old. She has been in the industry for quite a long while now. But some people make it sound like she is in her 50's na. "oh she is too old" lol yeah she is getting older but not that she is too old to play out a 22-30 year old woman lol
Agree! Ann is not old at all. compare her to some american actresses, she's way prettier and she still look very young despite her age.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
yeah thats true...i think sometimes i want her to play with older guys too cause some new n young faces doesn't match her...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
yeah thats true...i think sometimes i want her to play with older guys too cause some new n young faces doesn't match her...
hmmmm some candidates: Willy, Kong S, Chatchai, Pip, Dom H, Tang, Pete......I don't know if I would tune in if she were to star with them <_< I grew up watching some of those guys, but I haven't felt compelled to keep up with their work. I think the type of roles and storylines would be limited if she were to have projects with older actors. Her more recent and successful lakorns are based on her character being on the younger side so I don't think that they could hang with her nor would it be best for her ratings. I think it's great that she looks really good to be able to play a twenty something. And I too personally don't think early 30s is old at all.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
people need to stop fussing over her age. here's a mag of anne for ssh she's so pretty and flawless

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thanks lisa, are those recent? She looks mighty gorgeous!!!

I have to agree with m3lhouse that Ann is suited with the younger actors regardless of her age. She still looks stunning! I would love to see Willy and Ann as a pair again though- that would be awesome but this is better to have Willy thrown into the mix with Ken :wub:

sokhasen

sarNie Egg
I would still watch Ann's drama regardless of who's the main guy will be. But i hope someone would pair Ann and Tik up soon because i think these two would make a peferct couple.

onahc

sarNie Elites
People are so naive, these pics are photo shopped. Ann is beautiful and looks her age but she does not look young like some of you are saying.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ann looks gorgeous! And Ken, looking good as always! Awwies, Willy!! Is Pei Parnward in this lakorn too? I swear I just saw a pic of her, where she's posing next to the car.