Soot Saneha (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
aw ken/annes gonna have a baby in here and its a girl! this is like their 3rd baby...
Scream like a little girl!!! Are you serious!!! I am jumping for joy!!! Photo now has a younger sister. But I bet baby boy from SB is like spoil rotten. Hahahaha I am talking like they are a real family lmao...

fun

Expired Sarnie
That news just broke my heart. I wish Ken and Noi the best, and hopefully she can conceive again.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i just had flashback of manee yard fah while looking at this. why did they have to do this to us fans! ive been wanting so long for anne/willy to reunite now they finally starring in the same lakorn but not pairing up. the chemistry is still there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrQ6HKW4RJ4
credit to ladynamode

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know why did they have to torment my heart. LOL wish they could reunite again as a pair. In the clip for a brief second I saw Ken, he doesn't look so good.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Anne look so pretty and flawless here..Willy is always going to remain handsome no matter what...they are so cute :wub:

Thanks for sharing :)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I really think Ann and Willy make a great match also. Both of them are luk krueng so they just look like match made in heaven. I also hate it when they make lakorn where the nang'ek and pra'ek was paired up before and then in another lakorn, they're paired up with different people eventhough both is still in the same lakorn. I don't know about you girls but to me, it just seems like they're cheating. I know it's weird but that's how I really feel because I get use to seeing them as a couple.

cecilia

Staff member
in honesty, i prefer WILLY/ANNE more than KEN/ANNE lOL

Willy looks handsome in there -- remind me of their MANEEYAHFAH time as a couple :wub:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaaahhh darnit..

i wish it was anne and willy too T_T

fun

Expired Sarnie
You know I am hoping that the outcome of the baby is from a willing not a rape or else I will be disapointed

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think ken is gonna be overshadow by willy in here lol its hard for me to get over anne and willy as a couple although i love her with ken as well..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know. Anne & Willy were my first love out of all Annes praeks :p Lol. It's sooo hard to see them together but not paired up w/ each other in the end. *sniffs. :( I cannot get over it. I prefer Anne & Willy too. Love 'em to death :wub: *sigh.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol Most of the posts are talking about Anne and Ken's "3rd baby" .. a girl would be sweet
are there any news of this lakorn airing soon?

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHH seeing anne and willy together like dat makes me wanna cry!! god damn y can't they get together for another lakorn? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: