SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
if they rerun it on satelite again, i will record it with my camera :p .. totally forgot about it .. but yup. he did say .. CHOA HMONG !!!! :spin: which means alot to me b/c he APPRECIATE HIS HMONG FANS .. this is one thing that set him apart from the rest of the other celebrities b/c he actually appreciate his HMONG FANS and pronunciate the 'HMONG' word correctly to :spin: !!!

If they do show it again could you PLEASE record it and share with us?

cecilia

Staff member
maybe i should just watch satellite today and see if they show it again. i saw it last night again but didn't have my camera in handy. i shall sit in front of the tv tonight waiting for this cf to have it record for the HMONG FANS :wub:

d2bnarak

sarNie Hatchling
thanks cecilia...record for us HMONG....okie...why dont he come to milwaukee (like pepper)...i wanna GO

swt_anjo559

sarNie Egg
OMG...i so want to see the clip! LOL, at least he knows that Hmong Peeps are one of his biggest supporter too! i'm going to his concert on the 18th in Fresno!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
aw, even though he's not coming anywhere near where i live, i'm still real excited that he'll be in the states! *fangirl* gosh, this is so cooooool! love P'Num! hope someone can record some of him and share!!!

omg, what's this?? lol, i'm now even more happy!!! i didn't even think most thai stars were aware of hmong fans! yay! Num's such a sweetheart! kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! so in love with him! aw, man where in the world did you see this clip Ceci??? gawd, i'm flippin out!!!!! XD

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
were adding 3 more v.i.p tables but since one is SOLD we have 2 LEFT!!! so if anyone ish interested PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!

ALSO I HAVE THE TICKETS NOW I WILL CALL THOSE WHO GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER to where you need to go pick it up or so!

sthanphachanh

sarNie Hatchling
were adding 3 more v.i.p tables but since one is SOLD we have 2 LEFT!!! so if anyone ish interested PLEASE CALL ME ASAP!

ALSO I HAVE THE TICKETS NOW I WILL CALL THOSE WHO GIVE ME THEIR NUMBER to where you need to go pick it up or so!

DO U KNOW IF HE IS COMING TO ATLANTA GA.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
sunny_gyrl, it seems like you have the connection...

can you please post up a contact person and phone number. if he is coming to fresno, i would go...

thanks in advance. :)