SORNRAM THEPITAK TOUR DATES!

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
KUDOS!!!!! and he actually knoe hmong people im TOUCH...hahahah
ahoa..... ^_^ that's so sweet Pnum naka!! i'm I'm coming to show some love whoo!!!!!!!!!!! he so sweet!!!!!!!!! i saw him in 04? i think and i'm coming back lol!!! whoo can't wait to see sarnies at the MN concert the 26th!!! whoo whoo!!!!! :yahoo: i wanna get a :kiss: from that hottie and me give him one too hahah :wub:

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
okie!

just so everyone know IM ONLY SELLING ADVANCE TICKETS TO THE MINNESOTA ONE!!! i have no clue about all the other ones! but call the contacts thats listed..and for the FRESNO im still waiting for the info to get to mee!

Sexyrsxbabe

sarNie Egg
I know I am late on this, and I don't want to go back through all the pages reading comment but when is Num coming to thai town, what restaurant and where can i get the tickets and the addy of the restaurant?

I so want to go see him.

pze

sarNie Adult
ok heres the info on FRESNO.....

559-803-7783 Lily
559-307-4523 Bobby
559-681-9749 Shoua

Admission: $35
VIP: $50

April 18th, 2008

Orchid Hall
Asian Village Shopping Center
4905 E. Kings Canyon
Fresno, CA

Suite 106

7:30 pm - 12:00 pm

theres the in we got so far so if anyone has further questions feel free to ask....

minankumo

sarNie Adult
hey sunny u posing flyer at the flea market? just wondering

Twinky

sarNie Elites
WooHooo!!!!!!!!!!!already got my ticket for the Fresno Concert..I'm sooooooo excited..can't wait to finally meet NUM..loved him ever since Dao Pra sok :D :D

numkob

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, I call Lily and they said I got the wrong phone number. Is that the correct phone number?

pze

sarNie Adult
yep should be the correct one.....i was told that they got lots of call going in already......thats weird

pze

sarNie Adult
i doubt it because i just posted the info yesterday when they called me to post it......i doubt it would sell out in one day.....have u tried calling bobby

pze

sarNie Adult
ok i just double check with them and they said people has been calling them fine......so i dont know what happened,,,,,

pze

sarNie Adult
how many do u need....im sure we still have more....i think we might be down through half of them already.....

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
wow..orchid hall is such a small area...i really really want to go because my mom lives in fresno..she is a big fan of his too..i'll tell her...if i cant go at least she'll get to go..for all the ladies who want to go better hurry because orchid hall is very very small...but im sure its bigger then the restaurant ones, rite?...wow, the tickets in fresno are expensive...more then the rest..doesnt matter because its num...