So's Randomness

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh...I get obsessed with dramas, but in phases...and I watched them during my insomniac nights...I had all the time in the world to be there for my friends when they needed me, they just couldn't give me the same courtesy...I gave until I couldn't anymore, so I just stopped giving, knowing I wasn't getting anything back, knowing I would never get anything back...So my life is completely crazy, with no one to talk to, no one that listens well enough to understand, always telling me what I need to do instead of just being there for me as a friend....I used to go out all the time, but I wasn't a big partier...I just needed to get out of my house, cuz of my family...they're as dramatic as those lakorn or soap opera families...maybe crazier...So I relied on my friends to take me away from that, to understand spending time with them meant the world to me, but they didn't...Now, all I do is watch lakorns...not many good Chinese series out, and I only like two languages, Thai and Cantonese...

My first lakorn was Vanida, but I barely remember it...my first Chinese series was super old...prolly in the late 80s, I remember bits and pieces, just not the name...My family's been watching those stuff since we came to America...I just grew to like them a little later...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg we have something in common...no one out where i am understands my frustrations and lakorn talk like you girls...lol

my sisters and cousins ask me why im so into dramas esp thai...gosh i basically grew up watching that stuff..its like a part of my life...yes most of it are just like fairy tales like...but there are some with good morals to it and we that are watching can learn one or two things from it..gosh...but no one freaking understands..no one around me anyways.. i can almost say the same thing to my sister..she loves these reality show..like the hills..but do you see me saying stuff to her just cause (*oops)..i would only bring it up to compare when they bash me bout my thai dramas lol...

So can i ask you how old you are...? you mention some old kon and dont know if youre my age or not... you could be younger than me ...which alot of you are btw lol gosh i feel so old ...at the moment!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm 24, gonna be 25 in a couple months...how old are you?

Oh, don't get me started on The Hills, I watch that too, cuz I like Lauren, but that whole Heidi/Spencer thing gets on my nerves...it's like how Menie is getting on my nerves in JR right now...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
see im older than you too...im 28 yrs old.

how or where do you guys find the time to watch the kon thai and then the stuff on tv too lol

omg i cant get myself to watching epi 12 of jai rao..after epi 11 and saw a preview of epi 12 it almost made me cry from anger...goshhhh hes back to his mean self...hurting her verbally...after the i love you which just so happen 39 mins (or less) in the last epi now they are back to hurting one anothers feelings arghhh....i think i will watch that epi after 13 and 14 comes out..i cant help it..i dont wanna to go sleep all pissed off from this lakorn!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I have insomnia...I do everything I need to do during the afternoon, night-time...umm...not working right now, that's why, and I don't go out like I used to...so I'm home all day everyday...Haven't gotten back to school, depending on if I'm going to Thailand or not next year, I may or may not miss a semester...So, there's my free time...

Don't watch 12 or 13, just go to lyn's blog, you can still be mad, without having to watch...but watch Thursday's episode, it's gonna be a tear jerker, in a good way!!! Oh, you should go see my happy JR video I just uploaded.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL thanks missy ok..i will watch 12 & 13 after the lakorn finishes....

i will check out your mv soon

btw what is your yt name?

mine is the same...didnt feel like making up new ones.. ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Some Christmas pics...

My nieces and I trying to do those weird Top Model poses

More nieces

My family loves taking pictures...

I was trying to hide my fat...

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG So such cute pics...thanks for sharing!

hmm too bad i didnt have any christmas pics to share lol..i like to take pictures of others more..but then i didnt really did take that many pic during the small family gathering..heck we didnt even have a tree this yr..oh well ..we did survive .. :p

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Everyone was broke this year, so Christmas wasn't that big...but we still had fun being dorks...my family always loves to take pictures.

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, how you been? I've been sick these past few weeks. I didn't do anything for the holidays, I couldn't even get up. But now I am much better, ready for school and guest what, the car is fixed. Yay! That means I get to visit you now. Yay! How is everything for you? I'm loving those pictures of you and your family. You guys are too cute and it seem like you guys had tons of fun. You guys got the Charlie's Angel, the pyramid, the star thingy, so many cute poses. So cool! I hardly surf the site, I only go to particular ones like the discussion section. I didn't even realize that there were this section. It's so cool and I am trying to explore the web a little bit more now. There are so many things going on here, it's just crazy, but so cool and neat. I hope things are going great for you and see you soon. I went to Disneyland twice, and I never got the chance to ride Splash Mountain because something always happen to it, it's always broken or something.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ever since I got into 2PM, my niece and I like to pose like this...hehe...

Strange...I actually do sleep...during parties...hehe

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Celebrating the end of finals!

Huntington Beach

The seats at the Edwards Theatre in Newport was so comfortable...and Star Trek was awesome!!!

The line at Sprinkles in Newport

Here's my yummy red velvet cupcake...

Corona Del Mar

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oooo awesome pics at Huntington and Newport! :D The beach looks so inviting. I love going there..but I can't swim so I tend to stay far from the water haha.