So's Randomness

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Nai
The funny and jacked up thing was that, where I live, it was super cloudy, and cold, but by the time we got to the beach, the sun was shining brightly and it was warm, hot even...If I had known, I would've worn a bathing suit to get into the water...I love the beach, so sucks that I didn't get to go in the water...next time I can...and have a bonfire too

Aiko
I had a blast...so relaxing too...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Oh I so hate when that happens too! I remember one time at home it was all sunny and hot and we were just going to go an hour away from my city to go shopping but instead we decided to be spontaneous and drive five hours to San Fran to shop and it was freezing there and I was in tshirt and shorts and flip flops and then it started raining. It was my first time in SF and it was a horrible experience. But I've learned and every time I go to that city now I always pack winter clothes along lol. I still need to have a bonfire on the beach. I haven't done that yet. I should make that one of my goals in life hahaha.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
No I'm not five mins from San Fran, I'm five hours. Well that was before. Now I'm only about 1hr and a half away, yet I go there less than when I was five hours away lol.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh, 5 hours was what I meant...it's a lot closer than me...I don't even know how long, but I'm sure it would be around 10 hours at least...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Nai
Yeah, I'm a Southern Cali girl...born in Thailand, but raised in Southern Cali...
I will be going up North to continue with my school though...San Jose to be exact

Lome
Aww, thanks...funny, I barely liked my eyebrows, now I just tolerate it...and I don't even think my teeth is white enough...or even nice...

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
#21 is a niece...Briana aka Ba-nana, with that hair, she could be my daughter, but she's half Mexican, so she can't be mine, cuz I'm marrying Ice...LOL

I swear, everytime I take one picture with this niece (#3 btw), it turns out to be at least a dozen...these are the good ones

I think I'm doing the peace sign the wrong way, but whatever

Younger brother (#9), me (#7), mom, older sister (#6), younger sister (#8)

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
My Vegas trips

This was the picture they took of us at the club

This picture was one of the most popular pictures on that site during the time it was up, we were so surprised

For my friend's Bachelorette weekend

Amazing show lol