.::Soulmate::. [Discontinued]

MrscChum

sarNie Hatchling
U promise Candy.........so I'm expecting an update too night! I'm sooo anxious to read the next chapter..... So plssssssss update soon!!!

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Chapter 13

Tonight at the event, all staff greets everyone that comes to the Modeling Agencies company of where all the models competing their style and fashionable clothing. Mint and Pope showed up as couple for the event. Mint was holding Pope's arm just how he's her boyfriend and all the photographer came around and took pictures of them. Just about 5 minutes later, Nadech arrives at the entrance. All photographers saw him and went to follow where's he was going. Mint and Pope looked who's that they followed, they saw Nadech that standing and greeting, letting them take photos of him. Mint was in shocked when she saw him. They all heard noises where it's coming from the entrance, the news people were surrounding Rome and Rita while they both enter the door. The photographer came afterward and went to take pictures of them. Nadech turned to look who was at the entrance door, he saw Rome and Rita was together but just took a glance.

The sponser and judges walked up to the stage and grabbed the mike, everyone clapped their hands and waiting for the announcement. The sponser and judges introduced themselves to everyone and read the names where all the companies that have participate to this event and were very happy to see them all tonight. "Hello everyone, thank you for coming to our company Modeling Angencies. We are very proud to see you all that has come to this event tonight. Today, all the models will be walking to show their stylish of clothing, the person that got the most points will have prizes and their company will gain a better outstanding and budget from us. Please watch as it goes. Thank you!..".

All lights have went off, one of the light that shines to the center of stages where all the models will coming from and the music has began to play. The first model walk by with a lavender long slim shirmery prom dress that has diamond on the side, she walk to to the front stage and pose then she walk back. The second model has enter and walk with all designing spring flowers on her dress and pose to the audience. Rita was shaking her thighs while waiting for Yaya to walk on stage. Rome put his hand on top of Rita's hand and give her a look that everything will be fine. Yaya finally showed up on the stage, she was dressed in a nude vintage dress that has one diamond flower next to her shoulder. Her hair was all up curling and had shirmery eye shadow blend to her eyes. Her face was all glowing and had glittery on her side of cheek bone. It was big time shock when Nadech saw Yaya was on stage walking. Pope first time seeing Yaya and think she was pretty gorgeous, his plan is to get to know her later after the show. After the show was done, all the models came in to be a line. The judges went up to the stage and announce who was the company winner of this project is. "The model tonight winner of Modeling Angencies is..............Yaya Urassaya! The model of Patchata's company." Rome and Rita was screaming down there and was very happy that they've won this award. The judges give Yaya a bouquet of Lily's flowers and shake hands with her. "Thank you na ka!", said Yaya. All cameras were just flashing to Yaya when she smiled, Yaya was very happy and thought this was a good experienced that she's been through. There was some guys back of Nadech was talking about Yaya and think about hitting her later the show was ended. Nadech looked around seeing most of the guys were just thinking about macking on Yaya and are interested in her. Nadech became very furious and had this jealousy feelings.
---------------------------------------------------------------
The show was ended, Rome and Rita came up to Yaya and congrat her. They were very proud that she have won.
Rome: "Thank you so much, Yaya! You did a great job up there and I'm very proud of you. You look very beautiful today by the way.." He smiled.

Yaya: "Thank you very much na, Rome." She said. Pope came interrupted.

Pope: "Hello Yaya.." Yaya turned her back and look who was the person talking to her. "My name is Pope, I am the owner of the Tanawat's company."

Yaya: "Nice meeting you, Pope.." She fake a smile at him.

Nadech was outside getting some fresh air and calm himself down. Mint came by slowly grabbing Nadech's arm and start hugging him.

Nadech: "What are you doing?!.." He pushed her away. Mint hugged him again.

Mint: "I miss you, Nadech!..." She start crying. "Ever since the day you brokeup with me, I wasn't feeling any happiness.. Please come back to me.."

Nadech: "Get away from me, you evil witch! Don't try to make me fall for your words cause I ain't going to!!.." He shouted.

He released her hands off from his and went back inside to the event. As he enter, he saw Pope that was next to Yaya. His face became very hot and angry. He dislike Pope so much because of what he has done to him. Nadech saw that they were having a great time and did his evil eyes on them. A waitress came by serving glass of wines, Nadech grabbed two glass of wine and chuck all of it. He stares Yaya and Pope the whole time non-stopped and drink wines while Mint saw him was staring at Yaya. That made Mint's very jealous of Yaya.
Later Rome and Rita drop Yaya off to her room, they have compliment her and tell her to get lots of rest before going back home. Yaya nodded her head and hugged both of them. Nadech was eavesdropping them.

Yaya: "Ok goodnight guys." She wave bye to Rome and Rita when she had enter her room and closed the door. Yaya unzipped the dress on her upper back, it was wide open when she unzipped. She was about to go shower but suddenly she heard someone knock on her door. She thought it might be Rita and went to open the door for her but as she went and opened the door, she was shocked to see the person infront of her. "N...Nadech.." She called his name.

Nadech: "Your right! It's me..." He got inside her room and locked the door. He slowly come to her while Yaya is trying get away from him.

Yaya: "What are you doing? Leave now!"

Nadech: "Why.. Do you want him instead?! HUH!!.." He yelled at her.

Yaya: "Want who? I don't want understand what are you're saying?" She can smells the alcohols from him. Nadech start grabbing her arms and lean closer to her.

Nadech: "Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about! You must be very happy when you were out of my life, huh!"

Yaya: "What are you talking about? I don't get what your saying! You're drunk right now.. Let me go! I'm hurt!.."

Yaya push Nadech and got released from him. She got to the door and tried to escape but Nadech ran after her and grabbed her to his embrace.

Nadech: "Where do you think you're going?!"

Yaya: "Trying to get a way from a crazy person like you!.. Let go!."

Nadech: "Oh you want a crazy person, alright!.. I'll be one for you!.."

He carried her and laid her on the bed. "What are you doing, Nadech?!!", said Yaya. She start getting scared and panic. He got on top of her and pinned her hands down. And start kissing her on neck and tearing her dress. Yaya screamed for help but no one hear her.

Nadech: "So are you going admitted that you're talking to him?!"

Yaya: "Who?!"

Nadech: "The guy named Pope that you were talking to him earlier!"

She flashback when she was still at the event.. "Hello Yaya.." "My name is Pope, I am the owner of the Tanawat's company." Yaya realized and remember who he was. Nadech stared at Yaya waiting for her to answer.

Yaya: "Yes.. I did talk to him.. "

Nadech: "Ohhh.. I knew it! He must be your next husband am I right?!"

Yaya: "Nadech! Stop with your insulting.."

Nadech: "Why?.. What are you going to do? Huh?"

Yaya: "Pope and I have nothing with each other. He's a gentleman and a good guy unlike a wicked no heart like you!.."

Nadech began furious and hold her tight in his embrace and kiss her on her lips. Yaya tried her hardest to get free from him but the more she moves, the more he even hold her tighter. And that night was the night, yaya had gave up her body for Nadech.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Wow love this chapter so much. and thank you for this wonderful ff.
I really can't wait for the next chapter:D

Oh Candy! We need feelings...... for reals.

He is soooo mean to her, even when he made her his... he was mean. I hope he started to feel for her and I hope it shows - not just in jealousy mode na.

I want to know how this went from being forced to willing. I want to know what went through her mind to give herself up to him. AND I want to know why he cannot stop himself and has to make her his..... I want him to "feel" her beauty. hehehe

Love you for the update ka... I can't stop thinking about the next chapter....and how he's got to get her back to his company and back to his house so they can sleep in the same room as husband and wife..... (see how you got me going??? lol. update soon na.)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Oh Candy! We need feelings...... for reals.

He is soooo mean to her, even when he made her his... he was mean. I hope he started to feel for her and I hope it shows - not just in jealousy mode na.

I want to know how this went from being forced to willing. I want to know what went through her mind to give herself up to him. AND I want to know why he cannot stop himself and has to make her his..... I want him to "feel" her beauty. hehehe

Love you for the update ka... I can't stop thinking about the next chapter....and how he's got to get her back to his company and back to his house so they can sleep in the same room as husband and wife..... (see how you got me going??? lol. update soon na.)
LMFAO! Kiki, your so funny! Making me laugh so hard na. Sure I will do this just for you na and the girls. Hehe, I can't wait to update this chapter for you gals but might just take a little time. So please be patient for me ok. Hehe I'm a slow person. Lmao :bhehe:

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry girls if I have any grammars there, I was really rushed in this chapter. Sorry ok na ka? Lol, enjoy! :D

Chapter 14

Morning has rised and shine, Nadech was still sleeping on the bed with a upper body naked. He reached over one arm if Yaya still there and so he could hold her. He realize after reaching, she was not there anymore. He got up quickly and go find his wife. When he got out of the door and running to look for Yaya. As he got out and went to look for Yaya where the swimming pool area was at. He heard someone was crying and other one is cheering. Nadech easedropping the two and see who were they. He saw Yaya was crying and hugging another man. Nadech angerness and jealousy start getting at him, he did a fist while looking at them.

Rome: "Why are you crying, Yaya.. Tell me what is wrong?.."

Yaya was still crying and holding on to Rome tightly. Nadech couldn't stand at Yaya holding another man any longer, he was going to stop them from hugging each other and punch him but Mint call for his name. He did a sigh and roll his eyes. Mint quickly come to him and grabbed his arm.

Mint: "Nadech, what are you doing here?... Why haven't you changed yet?.."

Nadech removed her hands off from his arm. "Let go of me!.." He exclaimed. He walked back inside to the hotel and is going back to his room to take a shower and changed to a new outfit. Mint was disappointed when Nadech just left her all alone outside then she went back to her room. Mint closed the door when she enter her room, she saw that Pope was looking at himself in the mirror and fixing his hair smiling. She walk pass him and sat on the bed.

Mint: "What's up with the smile and scents of smell and all good looking?.." She asked. Pope came and sat next to her and put his hand around her waist.

Pope: "I'm doing this just for you honey.." He gave her a peck on the cheek and smell her. Mint roll her eyes and pushed Pope away.

Mint: "But I don't want you to do this for me.." She yelled and got up walking to the door. Pope stared at her confusingly and suddenly started to shouted. "Why don't you want me to do this for you?! Nadech is only the guy you want huh?!"

"YES! Becase he's the only man that I would want and will love! Not you!.." She walked out and slammed the door. Pope was stunned and start getting angry. He began to think that Mint is using him for advantage, he will not her go easily. Otherwise, he doesn't care much because of going to hit on Yaya. All the look today he did was just for her. Pope went back to look at the mirror and fix himself again, he will being going to ask Yaya for dinner later on tonight.
Later at night, Yaya was outside at her door room, she doesn't know if she wants to enter or not because she doesn't know if Nadech will be still in there. She slowly slide the key down and opened the door. She looked around if he was still there and was glad that she did not see him. As she turned her back, Nadech poped out of no where that made her stunned.

Nadech: "Where did you think you went all day and let your husband here waiting for you all day.." He grabbed her wrists and dragged her closer to him.

Yaya: "You don't you need to know where I'm going and I do not need to come and ask you permission. You are not my husband!.. " She stepped on his feet then running to the door while Nadech's getting himself up and run after her. He carry Yaya and laid her on the bed and pinned her down again.

Nadech: "Where did you think you're going?!.. We never finished talking!.."

Yaya: "There's nothing that I will talk to you... Let me go!.."

Nadech: "No!.. And I won't!.." He lean to her shoulder and start kissing her neck. Yaya start screaming for help but nobody hear her. She cried out loud telling Nadech to stop and released her but he won't. "For this $10 millions to buy you as my wife, I have to eat it before anyone has it!.." He continued kissing and holding her tightly in his embrace. Yaya couldn't do anything but gave up on letting him kiss her. She stopped moving and let Nadech kiss her passionate and thats when she realize that she gave her weakness to him..
The next morning, Nadech and Yaya was sleeping in the same bed. Nadech was still sleeping and holding Yaya next to him. Yaya was unhappy with tears falling down on her face, she wiped her tears and removed Nadech's hand around her waist. She got up and went to the bathroom wearing her clothes and washed her face. After she finished washing her face, she looked up into the mirror and start crying. She wet her hands with water and washed her neck with her hands. She cried and cried. Start sitting down on the ground crossing her legs. Nadech noticed Yaya wasn't on the bed anymore and quickly got up and weared his shirt to find her. But as he was about to go, he heard Yaya was crying in the bathroom. He was sorry to raped her but when he sees Yaya with another man that just made couldn't control himself.

"Knock knock.."

Nadech: "Yaya.. Are you in there?.."

Yaya: "Go away!.. I don't want see you!.."

Nadech: "Please come out.. I count to three if you're not going to, I will break this door and come get you!.." He shouted. Yaya take a few back steps and waited what's going to happen. "1!..." She got very scared and doesn't know what to anymore. "2!...." Yaya quickly opened the door and as she saw him was coming, she slowing take back and swallow her saliva on her throat.

Yaya: "Don't you dare to come near me!.. I hate you!.."

Nadech: "Didn't you have heard that the person that you hate will the person you will love.."

Yaya: "Well you won't be the person that I will love.." She exclaimed.

He grabbed Yaya closer to him and shoved her face to his and kiss her.. She tried to removed his hand from her face but her weakness made her stop letting him. She let Nadech kiss her that even more make her love stronger with him..

I LOVE YOU candy! hehehe Thanks for a great update and for updating tonight na. You got me spazzing after midnight.......how am i going to sleep. lol

Wonder where you are going to take Yadech next....... He has to get her back to sleeping at his house right??? He can't just let her stay with Rita! Oh, you can't keep them apart. How he will crave her sweetness and she will miss his love making too. They're on a regular schedule .... two days in a row. hahaha....

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
I LOVE YOU candy! hehehe Thanks for a great update and for updating tonight na. You got me spazzing after midnight.......how am i going to sleep. lol

Wonder where you are going to take Yadech next....... He has to get her back to sleeping at his house right??? He can't just let her stay with Rita! Oh, you can't keep them apart. How he will crave her sweetness and she will miss his love making too. They're on a regular schedule .... two days in a row. hahaha....
Haha, Kiki you are so funny! GO TO SLEEP! LMAO j/k! I don't know when I'm going to update the next part but hopefully soon. I need a little break na. Haha xD But hopefully soon. I will update you girls soon as possible. :) Be waiting. :D

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
Sorry you guys, that I haven't update for a while now. Lol, here's this chapter and I know it's really short but I will try to update soon as I can alright. Enjoy!.. :)

Chapter 15

It went silent while they were still in the room together. Yaya stood next to the corner and shyly looking at Nadech while he stares at her crossing his hands. She turned her head and slowly shaking her head. What is she thinking? She thought to herself.

Nadech: "When are you going back home?" He broke the silence between them. That just made Yaya realize that she's leaving back tonight. She tried not to make it obvious to let him know.

Yaya: "It's none of your business to know when I'm leaving back.." She replied.

His angrily face expression caught her attention and she knew already that he's coming over at her. She moved back couple steps away from him. He came closer and held on to her arms. Yaya was struggling and trying to get him off from her.

Nadech: "How is it not my business to know when my wife is leaving!" He exclaimed. "Or... Are you planning to leave with another man.."

Yaya slapped him.

Yaya: "I am not leaving with any men.. Why are you always insulting me! I am so sick of tired of these bullshit!"

Nadech: "Well you can't be tired! Because you wanna know why.."

Yaya: "Why!.."

Nadech: "Because the more you're tired.. The more your getting it!.."

He chuckled and released her arms. Yaya did not get what he's coming from and just stood still looking at him.

Nadech: "I want you to pack up right now and we're leaving back today.."

Yaya: "I am not leaving with you.. You have no right to tell me to.."

Nadech: "Why don't I.." He came lean closer to her and lower his tone voice. "Or do you want me to.. Do it again.. Because you know it's going to be third time and three days straight." He smirked.

Yaya: "You're wicked!!" She pushed him and felted disgust by his words. Nadech start laughing while see her glaring at him. Yaya turned away and pulling her suitcase out from the closet. She start packing up her clothes.

Rome was thinking of Yaya and thought that he should call and remind her to pack up because they will be leaving soon by tonight but suddenly he heard some footstep and see Rita carry two drinks with her and coming towards to him. He was unexpected to see her at this moment, he already thought to himself that he will confess his feelings for Yaya but he decided to text her instead. Nadech was still in her room waiting for Yaya to finish up packing and so he could take her back home, that was his planned. Yaya's phone was vibrating and he take a look over to the counter. He check who's calling her but it was a text message.

"Yaya, I just want to remind you to pack up before we will leave today at night. Thank you for your help and being the most beautiful and talent model at Model Angency. I do hope you have a great time on this trip and enjoyed your time here. I also have something important to tell you but I want you to meet me at Ramone's Bakery & Cafe tomorrow morning so I can tell you this. Please meet me around 10 AM in morning tomorrow. - Rome"

Nadech starts getting angry after what he have read the message from Rome. His face began getting hot and red, he did a fist and glare at her back while she's still packing. He put her phone away in his pocket. Nadech went and grabbed Yaya's risk and take her away.

Yaya: "Wait.. What are you doing and where are you taking me?.. You're hurting me.. Let go of me.."

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Thanks for updating it love it. Wanna know what he going to do to her after Rome text her. Hope u will update soon.=)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Short but sweet, I meant sweet that you update it. Ohh, I sense jealousy big time.

Thanks Candy! update more when you can na.