<span style="color:#33CCFF"><b>Waew Sieng Seung (Hunk Manogka)</b></span>

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I believe I posted something about this lakorn in the old Sarnworld...too lazy to try and find out if anyone started a topic on this again...so I'll restart it...It stars Yui Jiranan Manojem and Tae something forgot the dude's name...he was in the movie Ai-Fuk with Tuk Bongkot Kongmalai(N'ek from Nirad Song Pope ch3)....also in that lakorn with Mo and Kade...

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
last time i heard they're still filming it and doesn't look like it's scheduled to be on air anytime soon.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
They're taking a long time to film this lakorn. Been missing Yui on screen, so they should show it soon.

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Yep, I miss Yui onscreen I think both she and him are talented! Anyone know if there's a preview clip out already or not?

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
der052 said:
Yep, I miss Yui onscreen I think both she and him are talented! Anyone know if there's a preview clip out already or not?
[post="90680"][/post]​
the only preview clip came out with a lot of other ones in january. that's the only one i've seen so far.

sunisa

I'm sooooooooo happy now.I miss Yui on screen so much.Haven't seen her for a while.I hope it gonna air soon.Thanks for sharing thte news.YAYYYYY!!!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Isn't it strange that most of the actresses lakorn news are known but the guys are not known.

For example, we know what lakorns Yui have coming out but not Tae...

But nonetheless, I love them both, talented! I hope Ah Too (PJJ) gives more work to Yui, she soooo deserves it! :)

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
well i actually do know a few about tae i just don't remember much about it lolz. maybe cuz he's still new to lakorns and his rep isn't that high yet with non-movie viewers that they could be holding off on airing the lakorn too.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
"Waew Sieng Seung" Emotional Drama....'Yui' gives it all!

From PJJ site, it says this lakorn is one of those strong emotional one...and Yui is going all out for this role giving her best performance...and looks like it's airing this year cuz Yui's fan have been asking the webmaster @ PJJ when this lakorn will air for awhile now...and from the looks of it...it's gonna be dramatic...this will probably put Yui on the map with others Kob,Aum,Noon...and she might be nominated for an award cuz it looks really dramatic.... :huh: ....wish Yui the best...everyone has their chance and this year might just be Yui's year to shine... ;)

Credit: PauJinJong

http://www.paujinjong.com/hunk/Onair%20200...ir001_Plot1.htm

meenia

sarNie Adult
looks good so far...can not wait to see the lakorn...will have to judge if it's good or not...some lakorn there is a lot of promo, but it's not that good...There is other lakorn where there is not a lot of promo, but it's good...We will have to see...

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow! this lakorn of Yui sound good, but damn it remind me of KLK. anywayz, can't wait to watch this lakorn of Yui.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Oh..it looks intense making me really want to see it...yeah, it kinda reminds me of the recent one of Oil and Noon...by the way, the p'ek looks cute...i like already..

Hiatus

Super Momo
Mae said:
Oh..it looks intense making me really want to see it...yeah, it kinda reminds me of the recent one of Oil and Noon...by the way, the p'ek looks cute...i like already..
[post="103341"][/post]​

yeah it reminds me well the pictures reminds me of a mix of so sanae ha, "noons & vee lakorn' and kaen lom kong but i'll watch and see =]

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
awww i was hoping it'll be tae sutawat the popular guy that's in taiwan yoknow..the grammy guy. loll.