<span style="color:blue"><b>Duang Jai Patiharn(Red Drama)</b></span>

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Num4ever said:
of course Kob can cries! the only different she cried like a baby. Beside Mamai DJP is the second movie that she cries a lot. I mean she cry in other lakorn too, but not as much as Mamia and DJP. Over all she good actress I like her with Num.
[post="159125"][/post]​
She also cried a lot in LNJ too...Nways ....I think Kob can cries any types - mature cry, like a baby, etc.. it depend on her role though
Her acting in here is great!!! I have to watch the ending to see how good it is...thanks for the screencaps Num4Ever, Sunstar.. :D
BTW.... love your DJP banner :)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
NUM'S best performance EVER!!! I didn't expect it to be this good...I didn't even want to watch it after the first epi, but I'm glad I did...gosh, freaking P'Kob...the part when Num's heart stopped beating in the morning and Kob was looking for her ring that she made...TEAR JERKER!! I was crying my eyes out...

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Everyone is entitle their opinion, it wouldn’t be a fun world to live in if we all have similar thoughts.

As for Kob’s crying, she can bring out the facial crying expression and the deeper eye expression. DJP her character is childish, her cries are loud and whimpering, compare to Luk Mai Klai Ton, her character is more matured. The part where her father denies her mother’s existing, she told her father she was Supa’s child and that her mother had died, her tears drops right down her cheeks, and her eyes filled with anger and sadness (there was no facial expression there).

Back to the lakorn here…

If I hadn’t read the summary, I would have thought Teycho died. The part that got to me was when she drew a ring on his finger while his body laid lifeless, but it was relief when he opened his eyes. Ahaha. The parts he spent with her reminds me of “I’m Sorry, I Love you,” where na’ek spends quality times with pra’ek before he leaves, even when pra’ek head was hurting (he had a bullet lodge in his head), he stay near na’ek and lied that he wasn’t feeling any pain, at the end he eventually dies.

babylakorn

sarNie Egg
I think this is the first lakorn i watched where their's only 12eps and very short and sweet. It didn't dragged on and on like the others.

This for the screen cape. :wavecry:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Oh wow SunStar you rock! You help us make Sarnworld super active I like it when members help the thread keep moving like th Oum Ruk thread...Thanks girlie for the screencaps and spoiler. ;)

I think that Kob can cry she might cry differently but we all cry a certain way some people who cry you can't even hear a peep from them like myself. I cry silently...lol

I think some people need to just let her be...really she was given the Title #1 N'ek of Ch7 by the Media and News...it's not like Kob made a claim to herself that she's better than anyone else...so this whole comparing her to other n'ek of Ch7 everytime her lakorn or when a certain actress gets a lot of awards is really old and a little annoying...thanks for reading my mini speech there...lol :)

natty

Chubs
gosh it was just an opinion that i gave bluemoon.. you yourself as well as everyone in this forum and other give their negative opinions about other stars too.. it's just that when our own fav is bashed or comment on we get so overly sensitive about it.. i sometime get that way when people go into other forums and bash aum but in spicy they suck up... it's normal

also i do believe that discussions and comparisons on award winners are not old and a little annoying.. awards are a compliment then i'm sure everyone including kob aom noon and even the nang'rai such as may and oh would love to get.. and i'm pretty darn sure their fans cheer for them to get too.. i mean some even go all out mad that they didnt get it... am i right? also it's very normal for someone who was given the title such as kob, thailand #1 nang'ek to be compared to those who won or other stars... just as other sexy nang'eks get compare to aum... you arent just given then title cus you are fav.. at least you shouldnt.. but you should be given the title cus you really are.. like i would never give aom the title sexiest or the best comedy nang'ek (to me she's not all that great in comedy)... so because kob was unfortunate or fortunate to be given that title.. then we all have to accept that it will bring critics and negative as well as positive comments, and even comparison...

we cant just all sit back and agree, claps our hands and go "bravo".. and if comments such as mine offend.. just think, vice versa...

anyways.. i just finish this lakorn.. i think this is one of num's best performance in a long while.. but the lakorn still lack alot of substance.. maybe because they tried so hard to look koreanish.. i guess thai forgot that it's their own style of lakorn that get everyone hooked..

shubby

sarNie Adult
yeah, i agree that this lakorn is short not that long..but it's a good thing..so that way they don't drag it..hhehehe...love kob and num..hope that they will star together again..whenever!!

PP_BB

sarNie Egg
OMG i just love Kob and Num together....they are so freakin sweet :wub: i think this is one of the best ending ever it's so sweet...i just love the way Kob and Num look at eachother..and how she hugs him from behind...and gosh they can both cry...especially Num he doesn't really cry much in lakorn but in this one he did and was so good at it too...anyways can't say enough about these two...hope to see them soon like next year again together...and thanx Sunstar and Num4Ever for sharing all the screencaps :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
natty said:
gosh it was just an opinion that i gave bluemoon.. you yourself as well as everyone in this forum and other give their negative opinions about other stars too.. it's just that when our own fav is bashed or comment on we get so overly sensitive about it.. i sometime get that way when people go into other forums and bash aum but in spicy they suck up... it's normal

also i do believe that discussions and comparisons on award winners are not old and a little annoying.. awards are a compliment then i'm sure everyone including kob aom noon and even the nang'rai such as may and oh would love to get.. and i'm pretty darn sure their fans cheer for them to get too.. i mean some even go all out mad that they didnt get it... am i right? also it's very normal for someone who was given the title such as kob, thailand #1 nang'ek to be compared to those who won or other stars... just as other sexy nang'eks get compare to aum... you arent just given then title cus you are fav.. at least you shouldnt.. but you should be given the title cus you really are.. like i would never give aom the title sexiest or the best comedy nang'ek (to me she's not all that great in comedy)... so because kob was unfortunate or fortunate to be given that title.. then we all have to accept that it will bring critics and negative as well as positive comments, and even comparison...

we cant just all sit back and agree, claps our hands and go "bravo".. and if comments such as mine offend.. just think, vice versa...
anyways.. i just finish this lakorn.. i think this is one of num's best performance in a long while.. but the lakorn still lack alot of substance.. maybe because they tried so hard to look koreanish.. i guess thai forgot that it's their own style of lakorn that get everyone hooked..
[post="159310"][/post]​
Sorry gals for being off topic...:)...but I guess it's not really since it was regarding Kob and her crying in DJP or any lakorns.

LOL...Natty I wasn't saying it to you...I was refering to an earlier statement here about someone asking about Kob's crying and her being compared to Aum and Noon...but if I wasn't remembering something or many things from other forums then I would be lying in that factor...But since my name was mention...

Well opinions were stated so I guess I stated one too...Or was it an opinion...? We all get offended by comments triggered towards our favorite stars...I mean can I not use you as an example..you said so yourself that you use to dislike a certain actress because their fans were bashing on your favorite n'ek...now I assume you understand how it feels for others as well since you have firsthand experience....but when(opinions) something like this repeats in topics that doesn't even have that N'ek or P'ek as stars...I believe I have the rights to question and maybe feel a sense of annoyance...I am sure you know what I mean.

We are all humans...I don't usually take it to heart...unless it's the same comments over and over by the same people...and Oh I don't just defend all my favs without thinking, as stars change their attitudes I can't support them fully...I do see grades of gray...

Like I said when a name or referendum keeps popping up in topics that has no connection to that individual...I see it as more than just stating an opinion on a certain star...don't you agree...again and I'm not saying this to just Kob because some comments towards other stars for example on Aum annoyed me too but lately what she's said and done you can't really defend her. I do give my opinions on stars but I never ever bash them and usually if I don't like someone I just say I don't like him or her cuz for some reason I don't, I don't go into specific details...we are all entitle to that...

Anyways it's like how some people see someone as a great actor but yet I see them as an amateur yep I have to accept that people don't like who I like....but the thing with me is that I get along with fans of so many actresses regardless of them likeing my favs or not...because they may not like who I like but I don't see them doing what some do....but again back to the previous comments...I don't see it as just stating an opinion when their name is mention in topics that doesn't pertain to them many times...sometimes I feel some comments are harsh...same as I feel about the name calling on Aum at this moment or any other stars...but yeah I guess some people feel the need to go extreme on how they feel about certain stars...mostly those who express don't see it...whereas others do. Again opinions are opinions it should be respected...but then it's not what's being said lol...it's how it's said...but if one feels that it's more than just an opinion then he/she have the right to state that as well...but would you call some an "Opinion" though?

I'm pretty sure fans will cheer for their stars to be #1 or win any awards out there regardless if they deserve it or not...it's normal for fans to think their stars are Best of the Best...and if comments like "She's the best", "No one is better than her", "She's gorgeous"...annoys anyone then I feel that person do not understand the love that a hardcore fan has for their star....I mean I see it all the time in Kob's fan...Aom's fan(you Natty should know this one...since you're friends with Aom's fan as well as one), Anne's fan...I don't see it much in other fans like Aum, Noon, Janie, Joy, etc. I've only seen hardcore comments by hardcore fans of these actresses...and I'm sure I can mention them here in this discussion since the path is going towards Fans loveing who they love and wanting them to win regardless if they deserve to or not....and yes fans do get upset when their favs don't win regardless if they are Kob's fan, or fans of a certain other stars if you visit lots of forum or know some hardcore fans...and from that statement I should ask you that question am I right?..it's a normal thing....people change their opinions all the time too...those who stress class one day but later stress sexy... I mean it's all good to know that people can change their opinion with trends and fad or what's hot at the moment....because we need these type of people in order for the world to evolve...if the world was just black and white...then there would be no deviation or let's use Gray.

As for those who don't feel that Kob deserve that title it's your opinion and it's respected...you can disect, do research on it, or contemplate over it...it's your right as a living breathing human being...and yeah it's only an opinion right?

Sorry for such a long speech but I felt I had to at least explain myself when my name was mention...and Natty your comments 1st one, wasn't offensive...but for the second one I only replied because you mention me and you thought I was refering to you but nope I wasn't offended... But all in all everything is good because like I said I'm friends with fans of many stars regardless if they like or dislike who I like..I don't take things to the heart but I can get annoy....But yeah I might not agree with all your opinions on topics but I believe you are quite an intelligent lady. And I do like reading some of your strong opinions on things...and I'm being sincere here. ;)

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
can't get enough of them i need another lakorn with them two again. I'm bored! I want num and kob again! i rewatch ep.12 like 20 times already. and i still cries with them even though i know what happen already. Hheehehee... silly me

SunStar

sarNie Elites
LOL... i'm still re-watching it since last night... now...i'm going online to buy the actual DVD/VCD set, so i can re-watch it on my DVD player when i can't use the computer....55555

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i was watching the scene where morin thought taycho was dead, it was so intense ...i really believed her she's good.. i was crying extra crazy also

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
As for me I was never mad when my favorite didn’t get the award. I should know that my favorite desire or not but some award wasn’t fair.

Back to the topic!

I was finishing the episode 12 without volume in last night. The last episode is cute. Love many scenes in the last episode too.

I hope this couple will pair up again in the future. I love this couple! They are the best couple for me.

Hey! The Admin and Mod! Can anyone move this thread to the old lakorn section? Please!