<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
aww stephan is so cute ... im sure he was nervous as hell then when he stare into her eyes, he become all soft and mushy :lmao:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
haha. Isn't all pra'ek nervous when they're going to kiss na'ek. One advice for Stefan, if he's nervous, don't look into the women's eyes. But I guess he couldn't help it. lol. I think his acting will improve since he had a coach for this lakorn.

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
sweet ddude! isn't this the scene where stpehen was really nervous casue he said her eyes were so beuatiful that everyhtime he looked at her he kept on loosing concentration? lol right? there were couple NG's lol!

Mae

sarNie Adult
sarahvang said:
sweet ddude! isn't this the scene where stpehen was really nervous casue he said her eyes were so beuatiful that everyhtime he looked at her he kept on loosing concentration? lol right? there were couple NG's lol!
[post="79473"][/post]​
Hehehe..that's soo cute....wow...too adorable.....

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
AHhh.. all this stuff is driving me crazy. I can't wait anymore. This is for sure my most anticipated lakorn of the year. usually, i can control myself.

no_identity13 said:
AHhh.. all this stuff is driving me crazy. I can't wait anymore. This is for sure my most anticipated lakorn of the year. usually, i can control myself.
[post="79506"][/post]​
Lol..."usually i can control myself" hehe...

just wait until tomorrow...you'll be even more crazy :lol:

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Lildreamer said:
you're right..hehe..i didn't even noticed that..guess i was too absorbed with kob and stefan...

gosh..so happy...tomorrow...
[post="79425"][/post]​
If you read the article the director was there putting them in their position. :lmao: He's a little dark, so that's why some people might not notice him in the background .keke.

The lakorn airs tomorrow. Very excited.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF

haha...if I didn't know better I would think Kob's is the one seeking revenge by that picture up there....it's the eyes..

cikna

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows is there any website where I can warch this lakorn on the internet? Thanks a zillion!. Hopefully someone is generous enough to paste some caps from the drama with summaries... :unsure:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
Credit to Ch7, from Sreymao @ Spicy

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow, the last two pictures of Kob and Stefan, they look naturally good together...Kob looks so young still...Stefan is Hot.....anyways, it airs today...yay...plz upload when u can...thanks....can't wait to see StefanandKob...

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
can't wait to watch the lakorn!!!!! i have internet up agaiin at home so excited!!!!!! hopefully the mods can upload the lakorn for us!!!!!!!! eeeekkkkk....... so happy.. thanks fot eh pics they look awsome.