<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
Ah. My rain scene. He was wobbling off the bridge and splash into the water.

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
jaitee said:
sarn,
what is that? i can't open the DAT file.
[post="92132"][/post]​
is preview of the lakorn in Khmer. man...I can't stand this khmer dubbing voice, I rather see mayura dubbed instead.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
sarN said:
the rain scene .......Ae run afther her .. and he fell in the water lolzzz while kob make it accoss the little bridge

[post="92068"][/post]​

love this scene.....can't wait to watch lol

jaitee

sarNie Egg
dreamer86 said:
is preview of the lakorn in Khmer. man...I can't stand this khmer dubbing voice, I rather see mayura dubbed instead.
[post="92166"][/post]​
i totally agree, only mayura voice is good. so if they have a preview of it, does it mean that it's going to come out soon? that'll be awesome!

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i do prefer mayura dubbed...but hey i can't wait til mayura....i badly want to watch this lakorn!!! It's pretty good even though i don't understand anything..but i can't imagine how good it will be when i will be able to understand!!! THANKS sarn!!!!! :)

shubby

sarNie Adult
i just finish watching epi 9, woow, i'm speechless, i really like it and the R is so intense...Ae was crying..damn i was crying too ...lolc...

pze

sarNie Adult
yeah ae knows its khem but pim doesnt know that ae know yet.....hopefully soon....but then i dont want this lakorn to end yet either.....