<span style="color:blue"><b>Lhong Ngao Jun (หลงเงาจันทร์)</b></span>

cikna

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
i thought i was the only one that's naughty ^_^ ^_^
[post="92510"][/post]​
nah...missjoy and sarn...being naughty is not always a bad thing. you two are just being true to your feelings, that makes you human. an indian actress once said "good girls go to heaven, NAUGHTY girls go everywhere! :p

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
true ..every lakorn drags, even the good ones but if ae spends the next 7 eps chasing pim around for forgivness then come on now end already

jackie

sarNie Hatchling
i watched ep 9 and 10 about 10 times now and eveytime i have to say that i truly feel like i am in the lakorn with stephan and kob. i so feel their pain. their love for each other. the way stephan holds kob and the way he looks at her. i feel his pain i do believe he is sorry for what he's done. the sound of his voice when he talks to her. i feel like kob wants to be love by stephan but feels that it's wrong at the same time. i'm glad that they are extending this lakorn but please i hope they don't add in stupid plot twists that are no needed. all i want is to see more kob and stephan together. maybe they can have an entire ep of just kob and stephan talking, getting to know each other. big props up to those two they have fantastic chemistry and i hope kung dang will pair them up together again.

oh one more thing i need to note, a lot of time you can have a great story but if the two leads just don't match you can't get into the lakorn. but if the pr'eng and na'eng are perfect together it makes me feel like i want to help them end up together. ok gotta go rewatch lnj again.

cikna

sarNie Adult
FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANKS TO THOSE EXCEPTIONAL INDIVIDUALS WHO HAVE GRACED US WITH BEAUTIFUL CAPS, SUMMARIES AND COMMENTS. SO MUCH I HAVE GAINED. lLNJ HAS BEEN A MOTIVATIONAL FACTOR FOR ME. U KNOW WHAT, I LOST 1.5 KG IN 2 WEEKS TIME BECAUSE OF MY TIME SPENDING HERE AND SWEETKOB FORUM. I EAT ONLY TO CATER MY HUNGER, NOTHING MORE. ALSO, WHILE WAITING TO DL EPISODES, I'LL WAIT IN MUCH ANTICIPATION AND FINISH WHATEVER WORK AT THE OFFICE I HAVE WHILE WAITING. COOL YA? ^_^ SO AGAIN, THANKS TO ALL.....FROM MALAYSIA WITH LOVE...LNJ ROCKS! B)

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
iluvnumandoil said:
true ..every lakorn drags, even the good ones but if ae spends the next 7 eps chasing pim around for forgivness then come on now end already
[post="92727"][/post]​
I don't think they're going to that...chasing Pim around for forgivness, there are things that haven't been shown yet... also they should add more sweet scenes between Pim and Ae, a wedding, and a baby..that woul be awsome!!!! :wub:

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
kkk guys..help translating!!~lol
anyways before the r scene, what did kob said to stephen that he soften and didn't yell at her anymore...so have you guys found yet why kob's stomach is hurt...did stephen found out yet that kob wasn't the cause of his friend's death, if so, how?
why kob always trying to run from stephen???

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
When Stefan was going to rape Kob, she yelled out that a person whom "RAPES" a girl will ruin their reputation and will regret till death. So he stops and tell her that he never had thoughts of raping her.

They haven't reveal what the cause was for Kob's stomach problems. Stefan found out that Khem was the real person who cause his friends death in the middle of episode 10.

Plan:
He takes Palathips (dead friend) parent with him (since they saw na'rai before) in the car along with the older friend (P'Kim). They sit in the car and Stefan calls her Khem's cellphone and she comes out, standing near the fence waiting for him. They drive past her, and stop about some yards away. Stefan comes out and she turns toward the car, he says nothing and goes back into the car. So that makes time for Khem to turn and glare at the car while Palathip's parents are in the back seat examining Khem. Stefan asked them if they knew her, and they said she was Palathip's girlfriend, she is Pimchanoke. That's how he knows they real person who cause his friends death.

Kob's running from Stefan because she told him that if she's near him it makes her feel like she's betraying her younger sister. So she's always teling him to go and marry Khem.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Bee said:
I don't think they're going to that...chasing Pim around for forgivness, there are things that haven't been shown yet... also they should add more sweet scenes between Pim and Ae, a wedding, and a baby..that woul be awsome!!!! :wub:
[post="92773"][/post]​
yeah they better do that or something <_<

sunisa

epi 9 & 10 are so cute. :wub: i can't wait till next week.i wanna see what happen next so badly.I like the rain part,the part where the two were in the garden and Ae walk behind Pim,when he gave Pim the white flowers and tried to kiss her,and when he blow dry her hair. :wub: :wub: :wub: I'm glad Ae finally found out the truth.I just hope it doesn't end so quickly.I don't mind if it is 17 epi as long as it is necessary to make the lakorn better and it unfold everything we wonder.I just hope it doesn't drag and like some of us,I hope they don't add thing that don't need to be in there.Another thing,a happy ending.That would be perfect. :wub: :wub:

Heungmai

sarNie Egg
This would be my first message ever, I just want to give thanks to Sarn for this site for every moment of pure satisfaction of entertainment you have been given. Just want to tell you, that you are really good, especially with the mv of LGJ and everything else you offer. Thanks so much.

cecilia

Staff member
sarn..that was awesome...it sure was hilarious..

the translation takes forever..i sat in front of the comp..trasnlation..first 1 hours only got 11 minutes done..:(..sp agrravating..

anyway..i want another r rain scene..:lol:

here's the first 11 minutes of EPISODE 03:
(OUTSIDE THE HOSPITAL)
S: Poisonous witch , evil woman, that's not even enough
K: what did i do to you, please tell me
s: think, think about it
k: no, i can't..id didn't do anything to you,
i dont even know who you are
s: haven't done anything?
slacker *really dont' know how to explain but irresponsible*
K: is mom part of it?
S: didn't involve anyone? *the best wording i can come up with..it's sorta of like..none of them have anything to do with this*
it's you, slacker *irresponsible - to me..b*tch sound much better :lol: *

p'khed: Pim, you have to report this!
k: i thought about it too, but ...
p'khed: ..but what?..you're scare of him? don't be afraid...let's tell the security about this...wherever they see him, they'll arrest him right off the back. Have the police come and guard a few days, he'll go away.
K: i'm afraid this will bother mom.
p'khed: i thought so, i'm not like you, i dont' think the same way as you, why protect such a person like that *an unfriendly person* if by accident, thing do happen, the truth will be expose and we'll know that person is bad and trying to look elsewhere to blame the crime .i dont' know, whoever have problem with you, i say ''those people are bad'' ..ah..why?..i dont' understand at all? why do you have to protect it. . i don't get it. you're not a mean person, you're a nice person, but being this nice, i dont' understand it at all. it's stupidity.
k: p'khed, that person haven't hurt me yet.
p'khed: Bullshit! *stupid*..how could you say that..look at this, and that ...
k: well, i'll be more careful next time and won't let that person get close by me again. that person probably don't want to kill me either .
p'khed: i suppose your stepmom *raising mom* probably don't want you to die yet.
K: probably not to that exreme, p khed.
p'khed: why so trusting, let's hope it's true. you go ahead and take a both and eat, i'll go and get you some pills. and now what to do, will you be okay to go and drive home?

mom: don't
driver: but it's heavy
mom: let her open it by herself

mom: may i please excuse myself, i have to take a bath first because i'm meeting khed later on.
granny: how could you leave your sister's side and come back here?
k: grandma, tomorrow, khed will be back home.
granny: then why are you here?
k: i'm wish to come and say my goodbye.
granny: say goodbye? why? since your little sister is still at the hospital?
k: nothing wrong with khed much, tomorrow, she's able to come home.
granny: go back and take care of khed until she check out of the hopistal.
you outta be good especially i ask you to do this politely instead of yelling.
go back!
okay?..you're not going to do what i ask you to do then?
k: okay, grandma

dad: pim
k: dad
dad: how khed?
k: tomorrow she'll be home.
dad: what are you doing here, why aren't you at the hospital taking care of khed?
k: i was about to go back to the hospital.
mom: don't..
dad: why?
mom: nohting's wrong. Just don't go.
dad: pim, let's hope.
mom: and you don't even have to go too.
don't ...have ...to ....go....
dad: what now?
mom: you havn't done anything much unless there's a reason.
why didn't you go and visit our daughter and forget about reasoning.
dad: are you going to visit khed?
mom: yes.
dad: then let's all go together.
mom: fine, then there can only be you.
kob: dad, go ahead.
dad: pim
k: by chane, i'm tired and didn't want to go back to the hospital
but since you ask about it, i just go with the flow.
dad: don't fool me. i can come along with you. you know why right?
k: dad, dont' do this?

s: mom, those friends that you met in the hospital?
what's their last name?
sm: who? ah..why do you want to ask?
s: can you just go ahead and tell me instead of asking me why?
sm: their last name is Suvanawek.
s: they have a daughter right, mom?
sm: yes, that's right.
p'kim: bothering you again?
sm: huh?
s: i want to marry her.
sm: what?
s: i want to marry your friend's daughter.

s: i want to marry your friend's daughter.
okay, mom?

cham: what's wrong?
sm: i hear the same thing as you too, Cham.
but wait, i'm gonna go and ask kim myself.
p'kim: mom, i worry more than you, we heard the same thing together.
s: this is the only way i can get close to her and torture her like i want
p'kim: ae, for real, are you that stupid or you're pretending to be stupid?
who want to marry you when you already went and scare her away already.
s: don't go on preaching
this is the only way to get revenge
p'kim..you're crazy fool, did you watch too much lakorn
s: no, i dont' even watch them.
why?...are they similar?
p'kim: oh ho! it's not just like the lakorn, it is the lakorn.
jam leuy ruk..ruk koy.
have you seen it before?
hurt, revenge, hugging
s: so what?
pkim: no one told you to do anything yet.
s: hire to hurt her, disrespecting her, and kill her too?
p'kim: are you crazy? i didn't even say anything yet.
s: i have to marry her that way i can disrespect her and torture her to my own will.
p'kim: you really sound like a physco. *lookjit*
okay, if she agree to marry you, i'll be your groom.

khem: what are you looking at?
wait!
nurse: yeah?
khem: is dr. anon here yet?
nurse: yeah
khem: have dr. anon come and see me at once and tell pim that i dont' want to see her face. she dont' have to come in. dont' act like you dont' know, follow my order.

nurse: she say that p' pim. and she also say that she didn't want to see your face.
k: oh..is that so?
nurse: she said that..and you're not mad at her?
k: why?
nurse: oh.. i've seen her flirting with dr. anon almost everyday, wonder how thing are now?

dr. anon: try it again..slowly.
let's take a rest.

khem: ain't it nice, mom?
mom: i think it's too much.
khem: mom! i did it to irritate pim...i didn't do it cuz i'm a bad girl.

km: aey oam!
sm: yachathip.
i brought something too..is this okay?

km: hm..if you come by tomorrow..you'll miss us
because we're going home tonight.

sm: is this khemjira?
khem: i'm khem
km: this is aunt aey oam, my old friend.
khem: mom often talk about you to me.
congratulation for coming back here.

will continue the rest tomorrow

sorry for the grammar thing..someone need to go over before subbing begin..:(

shubby

sarNie Adult
oh WOW! Sarn u're the best!!! thanks for the MV..it's so sweet and you did a superb Job...i love the MV so much....

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok my second MV ... feel free to take it , i dont mind :p :p My version of DAnce scene :lmao: :lmao: i guess i keep ya entertain till tuseday :blink:

ya chick can stream it click "PLAY" or right click-->"Download"