<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

Mann

OMG what a fucken faget he went to go shoot his brother...omg i felt so bad for oh he was all crying...how could someone do that hhaahah the dad...hope he suffers thats what he gets that jackass lol....kade is a B@#$# :lol: he seems like he is on crack and they accused oh :loool: ahahaha lol finally dumb kade see what your dad had done and what you've done to your brother??god bua is pissing me off no wonder he has a girly name..caus ehe's a faget! lol kularb [oh] has a flower too but bua, i've only seen mom and dad call there daughters that like in ammarataly lol yards name is bua...ahhaha i hope bua go's crazy at the end if he doensn't die....and suffer! muahahah lolz... :p

tang071

sarNie Elites
finally they find the evidence in the yearbook...gosh didnt they open up any books and flip through the pages....lol. haha mother fought back and slapped kade silly. aiya mo said her and kade were brothers.

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Esp 31 was awesome! Oh didn't give in to Kade and said they weren't brothers anymore. He thought Kade shot him but it was actually the bad guy that shot him. He's going to be pissed off when he finds out! Can't believe Oh went back to the bad guys after they tried to frame him. Thought he was really going to shoot them. Yea, I like how the mom avenge the dad and told Kade everything that his dad. Kade finally realized how dumb he's been. Finally, Araya found the evidence! Yea!! Looks like it's heading towards an exciting ending!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
i juz cant wait to see episode 32!! its getting soo exciting,tense and good!! i hope kularb doesnt decide to do anything stupid and bad! poor thing!

tang071

sarNie Elites
araya wants to trade the evidence for oh. kade searches for araya but gets captured. araya is so stupid thats all i've got to say but oh comes to the rescue. oh must choose between kade and araya. kade then gives a stupid speech about how he cares for oh. shooting. oh gets shot. as araya tends to oh kade has a heart attack. kade feels better bc he got an artificial valve. lol waah did he think oh died and gave up his heart?? stupid ass lol. oh got convicted for drugs and for stealing. kade helps oh as much as he can. but oh goes to jail for a few years. oh got off easy bc he was good in jail. ok ok i forgive kade now. i love mo and she dresses all feminine and pretty. kade asks why she is distant. she asks so unladylike and confesses that she cant stand to be around him when he loves her as a sister. he tells her he loves her not bc he has no one but bc for 2 reasons. she makes him warm and fuzzy and bc he wouldnt think of her as a sister if he wanted to do this. which is kiss her. oh turns off the lights. araya comes out and they hug but oh scares her lol. oh gets rewarded as best prisoner 5 yrs straight haha. oh came to see araya last after he got out of jail only bc he wanted to start his own car repair shop. araya pinches oh's cheeks and says that some black things are so cute. hmm ended so abruptly couple wise.
THE END. sai ruk salawin with uttsadawoot and yui jiranan next!!

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
this lakorn was soo good! i love oh and araya!! the ending was cute! oh had his own auto shop n everythin! and was able to buy a new car!! it was cute! :wub:

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
The ending was perfect! It was exactly what I had hoped for. Short, sweet, and happy! Araya and Kade were still their dumb self, Oh was the hero again, Oh and Kade were able to overcome their struggles and be a good person again. I like how the end tied together with the rest of the movie--Oh with his own auto shop and bought the car that the bad guy was going to give him. Kade and Mo finally hooked up after Kade stopped obsessing over Araya. Oh was so sweet to Araya after he got out of prison, hugged her, kissed her, and brought her flowers. They make such a cute couple! They'll have to star in another lakorn together! :D

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
daringangel said:
The ending was perfect! It was exactly what I had hoped for. Short, sweet, and happy! Araya and Kade were still their dumb self, Oh was the hero again, Oh and Kade were able to overcome their struggles and be a good person again. I like how the end tied together with the rest of the movie--Oh with his own auto shop and bought the car that the bad guy was going to give him. Kade and Mo finally hooked up after Kade stopped obsessing over Araya. Oh was so sweet to Araya after he got out of prison, hugged her, kissed her, and brought her flowers. They make such a cute couple! They'll have to star in another lakorn together! :D
[post="157618"][/post]​
i agree!! i love them together!! they have to star in another lakorn together!! that would be soo great! :D :wub:

shubby

sarNie Adult
hey, im happy that it's a happy ending..and OH...is so cute tho...i really want to see another lakorn of him and Araya..hehehe

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
Kade is soo DUMB! Where the "LOVE" of the BRO's??! I watch up 2 tape 8....Mo said to KADE....How can he think Oh did those bad things the dad said?? Wen Mo & Araya who only known Oh for a lil while, Don't Believe it!! Kade so Selfish...wat happen to him saying..he would never fight over a grl w/ his bro??? What happen to them not"FIghting" over the chicken??? Kade soo Selfish DUDE!!!