<span style="color:blue"><b>Pleowfai Nai Fun(Daravdo)</b></span>

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
:D the guy that pair up with Araya is the same guy that play Dr.Anon in Lhong Gao Jun if I"m not mistaken, and he is the same guy that sang one of the song from Noon and Chakrit lakorn :rolleyes:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Love Araya but her lakorn storylines usually sucks or is boring. Hopefully this one will be good and the title sounds interesting.

shubby

sarNie Adult
hehehe..yeah her hair look great i really like it too..hehehe..but who is the pa ake?? any pics of him??

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think Oh Anuchit is pretty cute..and his acting is good..isnt the storyline about racing or boats?..i dont remember..

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I thought the guy that pair up with Araya is Oh?

And if it is Oh, he has never played for ch.7 before, only ch.5 in i.e. Mur Wan Fah Plien See and movies such as the Overture.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh we are all wondering how can Oh be in ch7 lakorn when hes Exact praek

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Bee said:
:D the guy that pair up with Araya is the same guy that play Dr.Anon in Lhong Gao Jun if I"m not mistaken, and he is the same guy that sang one of the song from Noon and Chakrit lakorn :rolleyes:
[post="135037"][/post]​
The guy who played Dr. Anon is "Big Sarut"...Oh is a different person

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
How sweet in this scene lol...hahahahaha

This lakorn will air July 12, 2006.

Credit to thairath

shubby

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn with Kade and Mo too?? so who is the main cast here?? cus the lakorn look interesting..hehehhe

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Now I'm not sure who are the main cast lol...but I'm sure that Shampoo is Nang Aek. This lakorn have alot of love scene lol.

Yeah this lakorn looks so interest lol.