<span style="color:red"><b>RUK RAI UNDUB</b></span>

S

sunflower

okay.. i wanna upload this one from sarN also.. since this is a very good lakorn.. but the thing is i don't have time to upload many links.. so whoever wants it can PM me.. and i'll send links to the first 10 people... and maybe those people can help upload for the other members.. so the first 10 people will get the links from me :D

and yeah.. you buddies discuss the lakorn here ;)

L

lalalek

Pick me...lol....I love this movie......Touch and Ning makes a good couple.....!!! :D

Ana

sarNie Adult
This was Ning and Touch best lakorn 2gethe :lol:
Ning was beautiful very, very beautiful in this lakorn :D

noiki

sarNie Hatchling
yeah ana, i was watching it again i was all tingly cuz touch was falling so hard for ning.

an la the story is about kaew (or dalut) who's married to ah, but ah's family dislikes her (probably since she's a farmer's daughter). ah and kaew get a divorce and ah feels bad for having kaew suffer thru all this. ah gives kaew the condo that was under his name and she lives there.

chaicharn works at a design company or something and he's a player, he has this 2 headed coin where he likes to trick people into going with him if he flips the coin and it turns out heads. anyways, kaew's family friend works at the same company and she helps give kaew a job there. ah's sister, chutima also works there and she's involved with chaicharn. chaicharn sees kaew for the first time and totally falls for her, he even makes it so her desk is inside his room instead of out front. chutima is jealous that chaicharn pays more attention to kaew.

i'll stop at here for now cuz i'm tired lolz. but there is an "r" scene and kaew ends up pregnant and u see their little girl at the end.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Was this the one where her ex-husband was gay?

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
yes, she caught him with his love I think on their wedding night wasn't it. He was just using her to cover up.......

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
Aww...I miss Touch and Ning...one of my favorite couple...I love all of their lakorns together except maybe their last one...lol...

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Ruk Rai Undub was an excellent lakorn!! I love Touch and Ning's role in here. I wanted to purchase this lakorn in Khmer, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I also forgot the title. Thanks for the summary.

amester

sarNie Egg
I have been searching all over for this lakorn as well. Does anyone know where I can find this lakorn anywhere within youtube or elsewhere? This is one of my favorite lakorns!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
how come no one's upl this drama?

i was wondering if u can give me the links to upl it?

thanks adv

pie1991

sarNie Egg
i found it!!!!! it's under "Rak Rai Prom Dan รักไร้พรมเเดน" in youtube. it took me a while to find it but i got it :baby-scene-pop-corn: