<span style="color:red"><b>Sai Ruk Sa la Win (Dida)</b></span>

slee00

sarNie Adult
I love Saraphone Chatree.....I believe he is a great actor in his younger years as p'ek...and now whenever he acts as a father, his roles were almost always incredible too.

calla

sarNie Adult
i don't know if its just me. but i find this lakorn is really annoying.....i love yui she's always my favorite n'ek. but i have to say that this lakorn is boring and too "nam nao". i hate the way they make yui's mom looks so young and her dad is way older than her mom.

shubby

sarNie Adult
well, i love this lakorn, but yeah..i hate the fact that Yui mom is so young and then...her dad is so old...LOLZ...why cant' they find someone else to be the mom..hehhe

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
what is this lakorn about i watched till epi 4 then stoped bored me too bits if i know what its about i will watch it cause i like yui

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
THe story line to this lakorn is normal like other lakorn. The story sline kind of lame, she stays with her mother, but not knowing it, kind of like daoprasu. I just don't like Yui's sister at all. The end is kind of stupid too, but that just my opinion.

max

sarNie Elites
I just finished this lakorn. It was kind of boring, but the characters were neat. Does anybody know who her mom is in this movie. The young one? I think that she is gorgeous. Also, I have a questions about the end. Does Yui get to be with her mom or not? It was really stupid because it ended so fast like that... but I really want to know if she got to be with her mom or not...