<span style="color:violet">Munee Nopagaow</span>

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
lol..sorry, when i say the manee daeng kid, i didn't mean the high-ranking soldier guy...but yeah, that soldier was the original manee daeng! hehe the manee daeng kid that i was talking about was the one that was chasing after the queen and the baby in the forest...the trouble-making kid. LOL
[post="26748"][/post]​

ooh the one that grows up to be "Ahkanin"? Did the same boy from GPJS play him?

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yep...The kid that played Munee Dang is the same kid that played as Ukaneen...But anyways Boy is still cute with curls...But I'd rather see him with normal hair...Geesh..What's up with the clothing and hair... :wacko:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yep...The kid that played Munee Dang is the same kid that played as Ukaneen...But anyways Boy is still cute with curls...But I'd rather see him with normal hair...Geesh..What's up with the clothing and hair... :wacko:
[post="27083"][/post]​

which character did Boy play?

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
He played as the guy in the red..He has the red necklace...
[post="27101"][/post]​

Hmm I'm trying to remember the people who had the necklaces.

For the gods/goddesses, I remember:

the main god
ManeeDang's mom
little Pinky
the man who hangs out with Pinky
the man in blue with the long ax thing
the woman in yellow/orange

and that's all I could think of. :wacko:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:

the main god
ManeeDang's mom
little Pinky

[post="27142"][/post]​

who's the little girl well not little but she looks like 14 years old in white who hangs out with the fat big guy????? shes cute and probably will be pretty when she grow up right now i think shes around 22 years old or in her 20s ^_^ well i thought it was ok i didn't watch the whole series just some parts

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeah, she's really pretty now...playin a lot of nang'ek roles in modern lakorns these days.

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Somebody mentioned earlier that Manee Dang raped one of the pra'aek's wife or something like that? I'm still on the part where that one chick is climbing down the rainbow to see what guys look like. Cuz in their land, there's no guys ever allowed there. This lakorn is kinda dragging, so I think i'm gonna have to fast forward some parts.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yes yes..this lakorn does drag alot...but yeah manee dang raped pra ek's wife later on in the movie....he raped that one princess that lives in the palace with her parents! well actually he didn't actually rape her..she kinda gave in because manee dang was disguised as pra ek and slept with her and she didn't know so yeah..and later towards the end pra ek is forced to marry the princess because of that.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
SecretAgent said:

the main god
ManeeDang's mom
little Pinky

[post="27142"][/post]​
How can you not remember Boy! :shocked: .....lol..J/K

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hmm can someone post some screencaps? I want to see what the ugly clothes/hair is all about. I've seen some boran where they try to be all creative and inventive but it comes out all fugly so it kinda makes me nervous about how bad this one is.

Wait is the chick that Manee Dang raped is n'ek or he raped 2 other women?

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I don't know it depends on who you want to believe is the real nang ek...i think the nang ek is Nakee...because it started out with her and pra ek in the begiining when they were young..but at the end pra ek ends up with this other princess girl...!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Narkee is the nang aek...Not the other girl....
[post="28112"][/post]​

Narkee sounds like Nalee :lol: yea shes was pretty with her fancy outfit i would have to say its kind of like glot pet but not really glot pet is alot better!!!!!! :wub: :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea..It's a whole different story line to..If they wanted to make a 2nd part...Why couldn't they have all the cast from the old one and make like Garagade's kid turn out to be bad since his real dad is bad...It would be interesting when it continues with there kids...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Yea..It's a whole different story line to..If they wanted to make a 2nd part...Why couldn't they have all the cast from the old one and make like Garagade's kid turn out to be bad since his real dad is bad...It would be interesting when it continues with there kids...
[post="33497"][/post]​

Yeah..they could probably still do that. But I dont think anyone from the old one will want to be in the new one, since it was so long ago. But they could show flashbacks of GPJS to see who was who. Ooh and it would be cool if the kid was a girl instead. It'd be interesting to see a bad girl. ^_^