<span style="color:violet">Munee Nopagaow</span>

Vanida

Save World Save Life
hey i can't remember this lakorn but its similar to glot pet jet see umm there's a magic necklace with different colors like blue,orange,red,green,white and so one one of the nang'eak is Sawika from nam chai mae i think there's 1 or 2 n'eak don't remeber but is the title called "mainee......... something :lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Munee Nopagaow
[post="21511"][/post]​
omg someone knows :lol: thx Ann the only part that always comes to my mind everytime i think of this boran is when this 2 girl including Sawika they were fighting some eneims and she used her white color necklace to kill them :)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't like this lakorn..it was wierd to me and I don't know how they can make it the 2nd version of Glor Petch when the original title of it is actually Tape Sung Warn...I don't know where they got Munee Nope Pah Gaow from...but anyways Tape Sung Warn (the orginal) is different from the new one...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah i didn't really like this lakorn either...i mean its alright..i just have a problem with there clothing and their hair style and all that stuff...and iunno..but it was alright though! i would say worth watching i guess! I like the fighting scenes and all the action and stuff..and i love sawika so yah.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
I didn't like this lakorn..it was wierd to me and I don't know how they can make it the 2nd version of Glor Petch when the original title of it is actually Tape Sung Warn...I don't know where they got Munee Nope Pah Gaow from...but anyways Tape Sung Warn (the orginal) is different from the new one...
[post="21528"][/post]​

So Glor Pet Jet See means "Seven colors of armor" so does anyone know what Manee Nopa Gaow means?

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
So Glor Pet Jet See means "Seven colors of armor" so does anyone know what Manee Nopa Gaow means?
[post="22147"][/post]​
not sure :lol: but its like glot pet too 7 colors the necklace are so pretty

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
[post="22147"][/post]​
maybe it's mean seven colors of necklaces? LOL :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeahhhh, i've only seen tep sung wahn...haven't seen manee nopa gaew yet. tep sung was really good. i hope manee nopa gaew doesn't fail me...looks like a lot of you guys are fans of the old version. haha...dang.

L

lalalek

Whoa, this movie is old.. My sister use to love this movie, it has that one Bee girl from "Nam jai Mae". I thought that it was better then most movies but i loved "Grot Phet Jet See" more. I remember that either the beginning/end title song was really good. :D I dunno, maybe you might like it! :)

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
yeahhhh, i've only seen tep sung wahn...haven't seen manee nopa gaew yet. tep sung was really good. i hope manee nopa gaew doesn't fail me...looks like a lot of you guys are fans of the old version. haha...dang.
[post="22244"][/post]​

what's Tep Sung Wahn about? is it old? lol i havent heard of it. I wish they keep track of the lakorns. It seems like they make them, show them, and then forget about them. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...supposedly, tep sung wahn is the old version of manee nopa gaew...but i haven't seen manee nopa gaew, so i can't really tell ya if it is consistent or not. sorrrry. :(

but let me see here, it's been a while since i've seen tep sung wahn, so this'll be the gist of the story.

a god and goddess falls in love when they are not suppose to, the goddess becomes pregnant, and must take the child to live on earth as punishment (or something like that).

ok , but this is where it gets a little fuzzy...umm, let me see...the two gods are worried about their child so they give the child over to an "ahsoon" (which is like a giant/demon thing) who lives in the underworld.

oh wait! or did they put the baby in a royal palace as the king and queens "foster" child but then baby grows a little and ends up with the ahsoon? hmmm, ok, anyways, with the child, the two gods left a magic necklace/chain thing that goes across the body (you know, so that, when the kid grows up, he'll be able to have powers and protect himself and stuff).

moreover, ahsoon is obedient to the two gods at first, but later he decides, he wants power and also to have all his little ahsoon "lackeys" roam the earth and kill people. he decides to tell the kid (manee daeng) that his real parents were gods who didn't want him, so they threw him down to earth to live alone. in the meanwhile, the two gods are forbidden to have anything to do with manee daeng, so they can only watch from above and live in torture, etc.

oh, i think i remember now, manee daeng was put in the royal palace as a baby and was to be protected by ahsoon. manee daeng goes to live with ahsoon in the underworld after the king and queen had their own child (which is the pra'ek). manee daeng was jealous of his "brother" so he had ahsoon go out and disturb the land (but that was already happening before the pra'ek was born, cuz manee daeng was a bad little kid...but really, he just wanted to be loved.

in the underworld, their is a statue of mznee daeng's "real" mom; the goddess. he talks to the statue a lot, but never gets a response. on top of that, ahsoon keeps telling him bad things, so he turns more evil and gets more he angry.

as for the pra'ek, i just remember bits and pieces about how he ends up with his necklace/chain thingy. i remember he died, and his mom (the queen) was devastated so she goes to become a "nun" in a cave/forest. the pra'ek is somehow brought back to life, and two other gods (the ones who warned manee daeng's parents from the beginning that they cannot be together) helps the pra'ek and gives him a necklace/chain thing of his own.

nahkee is the nang'ek and is the princess of the sea dragons (in the ocean). i forget why she comes up to earth, but yeah, she meets the pra'ek and stuff and they fall for each other or something. i think manee daeng falls for her too or has another girl he likes...whatever, i don't remember. ;)

all i remember is that manee daeng dies in the end...he remorses in his death.

that's what i got for ya. hehehe hope it's good for something. lol

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ooh thanks for giving the summary Thook! I didn't expect that u would type almost the whole thing, but that's good. It felt like u were telling a story and I was like reading it and whoa! lol

But hmm, it sounds a lot like ManeeNopaGaow. I didn't get why they let Manee Daeng live with a demon in the underworld. That seems a little like they were trying to turn him bad on purpose, lol. I remembered that the young Nahkee died with the pra'ek, and then got reborn also. And in MNG, the pra'ek found the armor. I soo wanna see tep sung wahn too. :D
I guess if tep sung wahn was the old version, then it's wierd how they changed MNG to be the sequel to GPJS. :huh:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow Thook! I thought I was the only one that watched it lol...well I have Tep Sun Warn also lol....But anyways it's retarded how they put Munee Nopagaow as the 2nd part of Glor Petch when it's a totally different story and plus the real title isn't even suppose to be Munee Nopagaow and plus they changed the story line...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
hahaha...you guys make me want to see MNG! i want to compare it to tep sung wahn.

and btw, most of that summary i wrote only really covered the beginning of the movie. if i remembered the whole lakorn, you guys would be in trouble. LOL you would never finish reading it. and yeah, everyone keeps saying how retarded it was that they made MNG the sequel...does it really not match up GPJS that much? haha

but yeah, you're right, secretagent, nakee did die with the pra'ek. lol forgot that part. :p as for the demon, i think the reason why they left manee daeng with him was because they thought he (the demon) would never rebel and at the same time, could protect their kid. ha...that did not turn out so well. :p

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Thookatha said:
hahaha...you guys make me want to see MNG! i want to compare it to tep sung wahn.

and btw, most of that summary i wrote only really covered the beginning of the movie. if i remembered the whole lakorn, you guys would be in trouble. LOL you would never finish reading it. and yeah, everyone keeps saying how retarded it was that they made MNG the sequel...does it really not match up GPJS that much? haha

but yeah, you're right, secretagent, nakee did die with the pra'ek. lol forgot that part. :p as for the demon, i think the reason why they left manee daeng with him was because they thought he would never rebel and at the same time, could protect their kid. ha...that did not turn out so well. :p
[post="22592"][/post]​

LOL if u really wrote the whole thing I would read it. Reading is fun. :lol:
MNG doesn't match up too much. The only real sequel part is like in the first 10 minutes, and then that world goes away, and here comes MNG. But the bad guy is played by "Ahkanin" so that's interesting, if u wanna see him in a different lakorn as a bad guy again. But whoaaaa...the hair. And then sometimes the girl that plays Jeckalang would have dreams or something about her past life, how she is meant to help the pra'ek, and u get to see Thoopteng in a cameo. The armor comes in for like 4 episodes and then disappears. But pretty much almost everyone in GPJS stars in MNG too, as new characters. Gosh I so wanna see this again. :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
LOL if u really wrote the whole thing I would read it. Reading is fun. :lol:
MNG doesn't match up too much. The only real sequel part is like in the first 10 minutes, and then that world goes away, and here comes MNG. But the bad guy is played by "Ahkanin" so that's interesting, if u wanna see him in a different lakorn as a bad guy again. But whoaaaa...the hair. And then sometimes the girl that plays Jeckalang would have dreams or something about her past life, how she is meant to help the pra'ek, and u get to see Thoopteng in a cameo. The armor comes in for like 4 episodes and then disappears. But pretty much almost everyone in GPJS stars in MNG too, as new characters. Gosh I so wanna see this again. :D
[post="22622"][/post]​
oh, for real? a lot of the same actors from GPJS are in MNG too? interesting...wanna see them play other roles. hehe thanks for sharing! :D

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
is this the lakorn the sequel to glot pet jet see? cuz i thought it was or am i just confused..... :mellow:

L

lalalek

saonoy03 said:
is this the lakorn the sequel to glot pet jet see? cuz i thought it was or am i just confused..... :mellow:
[post="22794"][/post]​
i guess it is cause it was the next movie after that (i think)... :mellow: