<span style="color:violet">Munee Nopagaow</span>

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I just got around to watching this again and wow...the clothes really do look bad. I guess the guys' clothes are ok, but the girls clothes are wierd. It's like they all need a different color outfit, and the hair styles are odd looking, waaay different than the normal borans we usually see. Instead of the crowns that they would wear, now the princesses would wear this spikey crown looking thing. :blink:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
I just got around to watching this again and wow...the clothes really do look bad. I guess the guys' clothes are ok, but the girls clothes are wierd. It's like they all need a different color outfit, and the hair styles are odd looking, waaay different than the normal borans we usually see. Instead of the crowns that they would wear, now the princesses would wear this spikey crown looking thing. :blink:
[post="35250"][/post]​
:lol: i don't like ugly thai clothes that they used for boran lakorn its ugly and werid the hair what happen did u just woke up :wacko:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...i don't understand. were they just trying to go for the roman/greek type styles? that's what it looked like...especially boy blinya's clothes, with the strappy things hanging around his waist. lol

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
omg did Sansulee really lose his arm? :shocked: Either that, or they did a real good job in the lakorn to make it seem like he has only one arm.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Whose is going to lose there arm for real just for a lakorn lol..That's funny though lol...
[post="35673"][/post]​

ohhhh so it's not real? I just meant that if he lost his arm in real life, they have to put it into the story so that he lost it in the lakorn too. ^_^

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
Whose is going to lose there arm for real just for a lakorn lol..That's funny though lol...
[post="35673"][/post]​

yea they pretty good at making it look real thats why they should make things look real and making a twin just one person gosh they suck at it doesn't even look real just the camera and technlogy helps it but still look so fake u should see in lakorn they make a twin but the dara doesn't have a twin they should make it look real

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Actually they should really find some real twins to make a twin lakorn! and yeah the arm being gone in this movie is pretty good..but compare to some other lakorns you can soo tell that they erased the arm with computers...sometimes you can kinda see the outlines in shit..like in vongsawan when the yak momma's arm was kut off and shit.!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I just finished watching this lakorn, and wow, I used to really really like this lakorn back when it came out, but now I'm not so sure. There were lots of confusing stuff.

Whatever happened to the armor? I just remember that ManeeDaeng threw it at the main god and then it was gone. They should have explored more with it, like have Juntawong(?) wear it too, since he wore it in the past life, just like Sangsulee did too.

The mom, Tep Peeyungloo, I thought she was alright, but then she cried way too much and then turned bad near the end just to help out her son. I think the dad kinda turned bad too. For some reason, almost everyone in this lakorn got annoying at some time. The only character that I really liked was Nahkee.

omg, the ending was soooooo bad. They couldn't figure out what to do so they reversed time. And made Muneedaeng turn good without giving him a reason to. And I thought the main god was supposed to be the most powerful since he was the main one, but I haven't seen him do anything. And then when Sansulee holds out his hand, and Maneedaeng takes it, and they start talking like friends again.

The princess, Lukanowadee, was hella annoying :angry: . At first I kinda liked her since she seemed tough, but after she met Sangsulee, she falls "in love" and tries to get with him. She finally gets with "Sangsulee" (who was really Maneedaeng in disguise), she seems all happy and then when she finds out the truth, she still wants to be with Sangsulee even though that wasn't him she was with all along, and he didnt even love her, so she wanted him out of selfishness. She should have let him and Nahkee be together since they loved each other.

The lakorn drags a lot. Especially near the beginning when they show the 2 cave people doing magic to each other. They should have gotten to the point, like around episode 6. Plus I wish they would take out the scenes where the coontowes talk and play around, which wasn't necessary for the story.

I liked how Nahkee and Maneedaeng ended up together. They had a lot in common, and no where to go, so they just travel together.

Well I didn't mean to bash this lakorn, but i know a lot of people didnt like it. :sweat: But the good stuff is, it was still entertaining. I'd watch it again just for the music and the action. :wub:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
Well I didn't mean to bash this lakorn, but i know a lot of people didnt like it. :sweat: But the good stuff is, it was still entertaining. I'd watch it again just for the music and the action. :wub:
[post="43594"][/post]​
yeah this lakorn drags a lot but i agree with you on music and action. :p i will get it soon..hopefully! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
sounds like everyone say this lakorn suck how come i say its good ok better then some boran right now

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i really luv this lakorn, they really shuld remake this good a** lakorn... sorrie for dat language but i jus luv this lakorn! :D

Vanida

Save World Save Life
alllllll i haev to say i am mad now i thought naikee and sangsuree would got together urgggggg......... but i talk to my friend and says no art got with naikey N sangsuree with namthip :unsure: :( :( :angry: disappointed they were my favorite couple sangsuree and naikey :wub:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
I just finished watching this lakorn, and wow, I used to really really like this lakorn back when it came out, but now I'm not so sure. There were lots of confusing stuff.

Whatever happened to the armor? I just remember that ManeeDaeng threw it at the main god and then it was gone. They should have explored more with it, like have Juntawong(?) wear it too, since he wore it in the past life, just like Sangsulee did too.

The mom, Tep Peeyungloo, I thought she was alright, but then she cried way too much and then turned bad near the end just to help out her son. I think the dad kinda turned bad too. For some reason, almost everyone in this lakorn got annoying at some time. The only character that I really liked was Nahkee.

omg, the ending was soooooo bad. They couldn't figure out what to do so they reversed time. And made Muneedaeng turn good without giving him a reason to. And I thought the main god was supposed to be the most powerful since he was the main one, but I haven't seen him do anything. And then when Sansulee holds out his hand, and Maneedaeng takes it, and they start talking like friends again.

The princess, Lukanowadee, was hella annoying :angry: . At first I kinda liked her since she seemed tough, but after she met Sangsulee, she falls "in love" and tries to get with him. She finally gets with "Sangsulee" (who was really Maneedaeng in disguise), she seems all happy and then when she finds out the truth, she still wants to be with Sangsulee even though that wasn't him she was with all along, and he didnt even love her, so she wanted him out of selfishness. She should have let him and Nahkee be together since they loved each other.

The lakorn drags a lot. Especially near the beginning when they show the 2 cave people doing magic to each other. They should have gotten to the point, like around episode 6. Plus I wish they would take out the scenes where the coontowes talk and play around, which wasn't necessary for the story.

I liked how Nahkee and Maneedaeng ended up together. They had a lot in common, and no where to go, so they just travel together.
[post="43594"][/post]​

urggggggggggggg :angry: :angry: ok i watch only alitle bit i mean tiny scene of this lakorn when i was 6 years old didn't even see the ending but my uncles did anyways i watch it again omg so dumb i swear hate the ending didn't make it sense stuipd namthip sorry but she just want sangsuree all herself when 2 heart love each other nakey and sangsuree but they still didn't get each other -_- -_- :wavecry: how dumb gosh i want happy ending not retarded gayass ending :eek:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
I just uploaded a bunch of music from this lakorn, so check it out at the Boran Music thread if u want. :)
[post="75108"][/post]​
thx bobby :) i love the slow songs its so good man they should have this song in the ost boran fantasy instead of the newer one which is not as good as this one well some of it hey nobody have the slow sad in glot pet n munee they slow song gosh i don't know how to say it but it was good i like the intrsurmental only duh its only instrustmental :lol: