Spare Change

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
So.. Do you pick up pennies, coins, dollar bills, any form of change/cash when you see them around?
where do you think the best places to find them are?

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
lol.. I know, don't you think sometimes those people who ask for money are scary though? There was one time I was walking to the bus stop from school, I walked past some dudes asking for money - fortunately not from me.. there was another lady there and she seemed to be "like" them too.. she put a dollar in the guy's cup and he's like, "Hey what's up my next wife?" and she just started flirting with him.. I was like, whoa....

anyways.. spare change- I think by the sidewalk corner between the street and sidewalk curb usually has lots of pennies khekhekhe.. if you collect and add them all up by the end of the year- you could end up with several bucks... :) I read it on msn that some lady collected 28 dollars worth of change which isn't a bad way of making cheap money khekhekhe.. that's why I asked :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lol.. I know, don't you think sometimes those people who ask for money are scary though? There was one time I was walking to the bus stop from school, I walked past some dudes asking for money - fortunately not from me.. there was another lady there and she seemed to be "like" them too.. she put a dollar in the guy's cup and he's like, "Hey what's up my next wife?" and she just started flirting with him.. I was like, whoa....

anyways.. spare change- I think by the sidewalk corner between the street and sidewalk curb usually has lots of pennies khekhekhe.. if you collect and add them all up by the end of the year- you could end up with several bucks... :) I read it on msn that some lady collected 28 dollars worth of change which isn't a bad way of making cheap money khekhekhe.. that's why I asked :)

I AGREE...SOMETIME THEY'RE LIKE BY THE STREET N STARTED TALKING LIKE "HEY CAN YOU LEND ME A COUPLE OF CHANGE BECAUSE I ...." ETC...WHATEVER THEY SAY I DON'T REALLY BELIEVE THOSE PEOPLE CAUSE THEY SEEMS LIKE LIERS.....BUT IF I SEE N OLD POOR MAN OF COURSE I'LL GIVE THEM MY CHANGE OR SOMETHING TOO HELP THEM BUT I DON'T DO THET REALLY OFFENT...............

kry*star

sarNie Adult
spare change??? hump... i think you can find them at the laundromat. my mom used to work at a luandromat and i used to always go until recently 'cause our family can finally save up and afford a washer and dryer. lolZ, though quarters are harder...

i pick up spare change now. when i was younger, i never did but then once i saw a penny and didn't pick it up, my step grandma told me that what are the chances anyone would give me a penny and to pick it up, it's still money. so from the point on, i did :)

interesting topic, thanks for asking. in many ways, 'change/coins' made me think back to my younger days... :)

mly

sarNie Hatchling
i do sometimes. i'll find them in parking lot at work or at the grocery stores.